Guyver June 2016

Cannibal

(released on April 2016)

http://unit-g.sakura.ne.jp/says that the new chapter is out! 14 pages this month.

Chinese scanlate:

download: mediafire.com/?7rbrdrnxqdmpeay

mirror: dvusrachek.rusfolder.net/44973277

online: https://www.facebook.com/groups/guyverworld/permalink/460685110796408/

Title page scan: http://guyver-world.ru/pics/guyver-04-2016.jpg

Edited by Cannibal
  • Like 6

Just read it now. It's a pretty decent "chapter" actually! Hopefully we'll get 18 pages next month too! (Yeah, yeah dream on, I know!)

The final page in this month's effort is pretty badass I must say!

Are you lucky enough to live in Japan AND read the language too? That would be awesome

Just read it now. It's a pretty decent "chapter" actually! Hopefully we'll get 18 pages next month too! (Yeah, yeah dream on, I know!)

The final page in this month's effort is pretty badass I must say!

Are you lucky enough to live in Japan AND read the language too? That would be awesome

Last week marked the start of my 16th year living in Japan actually! Yes, I can read the language no problem!

Being married to a non-English speaker kinda requires fluency really! Haha!

I wonder if the increased page count means Takaya finally found an assistant?

I reckon it's just the overspill from last month when we were promised a chapter but didn't actually get one. We'll probably only get 8 or so pages next month....

• Like 1

The idea of Agito possessing a weapon that potent is scary. Once he destroys Chronos per his plan, what will his follow-up be?

The world is changed, no matter how you look at it.

...Is the origin of humanity as a living bio-weapon actually public knowledge?

• Like 1

The world is changed, no matter how you look at it.

...Is the origin of humanity as a living bio-weapon actually public knowledge?

I'm sure we haven't heard about that yet. I don't see why they would need to cover anything like that up, seeing as they took over as they did. It may have been said to help win people over to their way cause perhaps, we can only speculate though.

So... can we safely assyme that was his 'original' battleform and that giant angel was their 'combined' mode? I wonder what surprises Kurumegnik still has in store. I simply can't believe his original battleform was always like that. Imagine Barcas going "And for his battleform, he'll turn into a ball."

• Like 2

So... can we safely assyme that was his 'original' battleform and that giant angel was their 'combined' mode? I wonder what surprises Kurumegnik still has in store. I simply can't believe his original battleform was always like that. Imagine Barcas going "And for his battleform, he'll turn into a ball."

That's what it seems to be.

With Kurumegnik's help he is able to expand his powers and go big, but without him, he could probably still form it, but I doubt he could hold it for long.

But I assume the powers we've seen so far from him, are most likely still similar to what he could do now, albeit at probably a smaller scale.

Here's hoping that Kurumegnik has another form, and that Agito just doesn't get to crush him without too much effort. That would seem kind of... cheap. Would still be kind of cool, but kind of cheap.

• Like 2

Personally I reckon they are gonna pull something out of the hat and give Agito a bit of trouble. Apollyon! Where are you?! LOL

I was thinking the same thing, this fights been a little "too" in Agito's favour. Somethings bound to go very wrong. 

• Like 1

I'm at a loss. What happened to Kurumeggnic? Is Jabril fleeing? What happened with the Gravity Implosion?    

1 - He's still in Agito's hand.

2 - Not sure, but it looks like it 

3 - It did it's job and disappeared.

The last page was pretty cool right?

If Jabril's smaller form is his main battle form then I really like it! :)

• Like 1