• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While you're at it, why not pin the "tribute to asian women" thread?  Nobody seems to post anything much there but it sure gets a lot of traffic.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

they used one of my favourite songs for that. the remixed version of ayu's song.. but i can't remember the name of teh actual song.

that first ronald macdonald i enough to keep me away from that place for life.. that guy is sacary as hell.

and i don't even have that clown phobia.

that's fake, but still funny. XD

Takakazu Abe, based of a gay hentai manga from japan. Later converted to the Mugen 2D PC game engine. needless to say, when you have a gay dude with humping attacks, he can be both scary and funny.

First gainst Ryu

and for added humor... homer

then him and Micheal Jackson teaming up against Sasuke and Haruhi the ending is what wins out thanks to MJ's special dancing finisher (he makes the opponent dance to death)

Edited by V Guyver