How would you wrap up and end the Guyver series?

Since we're going on a year now since the last chapter release, who knows, maybe it will come down to us wrapping things up ourselves to find closure. Post your own thoughts below.

Here is mine that needs to be fleshed out: 

We get to see a Guyver Zoalord fusion (that was hinted early on) before it's all over. My fanfic ending thoughts from 10+ years ago was Murakami turning back to the side of good and then fusing with Sho's removed Guyver unit to take on Archanfel in an epic finale battle.

Edited by GuyveRAD

I personally think that archenfel is on the side of good, in a way. I think he will, with his zoanoids /zoalords and attack the creators, perhaps with a guyver or 2's help. Who survives, is anyone's guess. I don't think we will see Agito alive by the end, through a sacrifice, atoning for his previous sins. Archenfel will have to sacrifice himself to defeat the creators too. Peace will return to the earth, under chronos rule, be it modified. Hopefully we see it come to an end. Or Takaya at least passes the torch toast someone with the end goal stated.

the creators return and, surprised to find it still exists, decide to kill everyone on it.

they take and keep mizuki as a kinky sex slave and then destroy the entire earth in a more spectacular way than the deathstar! 

• Like 1
On 3/4/2017 at 3:43 PM, Gazham said:

I personally think that archenfel is on the side of good, in a way. I think he will, with his zoanoids /zoalords and attack the creators, perhaps with a guyver or 2's help. Who survives, is anyone's guess. I don't think we will see Agito alive by the end, through a sacrifice, atoning for his previous sins. Archenfel will have to sacrifice himself to defeat the creators too. Peace will return to the earth, under chronos rule, be it modified. Hopefully we see it come to an end. Or Takaya at least passes the torch toast someone with the end goal stated.

I agree. I think maybe Archy is realizing that his intentions aren't working out the way he dreamed. That the humans he transcended into Zoalords are wanting to rule as kings instead of going out to look for the creators among the stars the way he had dreamed. I think he started to realize this when a majority of those Zoalords started getting killed off by the Gigantics and Apollon. 

Guyot kills Guyver III and takes his guyver with the remover he still has, Sho's gigantic cant stand up to him and Guyot kills Alcanphel.

After his death imakarum is freed from Alcanphels mind control, he gets the remover from Guyot and Sho demands he uses it on himself

Imakarum gets sho's Guyver plus the gigantic and takers on Guyot.

But probably not.

• Like 1

Guyot uses the remover and takes Valkryie's unit. Becomes an imperfect Guyver Zoalord.

Apollyon and the Guyvers team up to kill him.

After, Alkanphel and Apollyon get on their boat (the Ark) and go out to sea (Space)

Sho is ultimate ruler of planet Earth and all humans bow to his feet.

...Maybe not that last one.

Guyot gets Valkyrie's unit, becomes an imperfect Guyver zoalord.

Alky becomes 'good' but dies.

Agito dies at the hands of Guyver Zoalord Guyot.

Imakarum uses the remover on Agito's unit and becomes a perfect Guyver zoalord, but only temporarily.

Creators come back and Apollyon decides to fight them with Sho & co.

I'm curious to see how far the creator's technology has advanced. By this time they could have something even more terrifying than a guyver zoalord. This would probably force everyone to pool their resources to combat this new threat once Guyot has been dealt with. 

There's one idea I've been toying with. Sho would give Valkyria access to gigantic, and both are destroyed in a major battle. This would force Sho to find a more clever way to deal the new threat. 

To wrap things up. I would have limited how many primary antagonists there were. Make there be less Zoalords. End it with Guyot like the movies and 2005 anime have been doing. Because too many major bad guys can make a series too long. You don't want to overwhelm yourself as well as your readers. 

My major complaint was that the artist and author planted too many antagonists. More dialogue hardly having much to do with the current situation and more based on past events. For one, the manga is drawn out losing it's original feel. I used to think the manga had a lot fire to it.

But now that fire is dwindling because the artist bit off more than he could chew by constantly expanding his own story to the point that he can't keep up with it. 

I personally thought 12 zoalords was too much and it became more frustrating that the Guyvers weren't fighting them at all hardly after the Gigantic arch came into play. Just constant small fights with smaller enemies. After awhile, things did pick up when Agito and the Libertus went on to kill 2 zoalords in one fight. Showing that a Gigantic is more than capable of finishing things. But than it slowed down almost permanently seeing as we're not seeing anything in the works. Making me believe that the artist is burned out or either having major health issues. 

Edited by Jupiter

I reckon that when the story ends sometime in 2047, it will be a Sho versus Guyver suited Guyot fight to the death style affair. I also have a stong feeling that the story will end with Sho permanently losing his ability to bio-boost and finally getting his life back. 

the reality though is that there are sooooo many loose ends to tie up right now that the end is frankly nowhere near in sight. I have serious doubts it will even end. Let's hope he can at least fill somebody in on what the plan is before the unexpected happens...

Re-posting my quote from last June:

On 6/22/2016 at 3:01 PM, Kanji said:

Quite the opposite I feel. The last thing the Advents want is the G-Units being used by another of their human creations. It was the fear of a Zoalord wielding the power of a Guyver that lead to their decision of complete planetary destruction.

If anything, the Advents are afraid, so unless their technology has progressed hugely since the time of their departure, their attack would likely involve aiming a big gun at earth and pulling the trigger from a safe distance.

I would like to think the main plot elements of the story will continue like this:

1) Agito defeats Jabir & Krumeggnic

2) Apollon collects the Zoacrystals before travelling to an unknown destination.

3) Gyuot uses the opportunity to follow Apollon as he believes this destination is the where the remover is held.

4) The remover is being guarded by Galenos. A fight between Apollon and Galenos ensues. Galenos is ultimately defeated and his crystal taken, but the remover is missing "Gyuot!!"

5) Gyuot returns to Valkyria advising he has a plan that will help her achieve revenge for the loss of her brother. An elaborate plan is set out, but in a twist, the Zeus Thunderbolts appear on the scene instead of Sho.

6) Sho is on the search for Apollon again, who has visited Shin. He asks for his Zoacrystal, but Shin refuses until he reveals his identity. Refusing, Apollon battles Shin in his Zoaform.

7) Shins defeat by Apollon is witnessed by Sho, Aptom and Balcus. Balcus holds Shin on his deathbed. Shin begs Baclus to keep Alkaphel safe from Apollon as he is their saviour. (Teary brotherly moment)

8) Back to Gyuot and Co, Valkyria asks Agito where Sho is. Agito isn't interested and explains his target is "that man". Agito tries to attack Gyuot, but Valkyria intercepts. In the confusion, Gyuot pulls out the remover and shoots Agito.

9) Agito's Guyver returns to its unit form. Agito reaches for it, but Gyuot attacks him. Shizu sacrifices herself to protect Agito and his killed by Gyuots blow. A teary death scene ensues and Gyuot escapes with the Remover and the G-Unit.

10) Back to Apollon and Balcus demands answers from Shins killer. Apollon creates a portal and asks Balcus to follow him. Sho and Aptom jump in behind. The portal takes them all the Silha.

11) Apollon takes the trio to Alkanphel and the Segawa twins. Sho and Balcus are in shock, but a typical reunion is had. Balcus asks Alkenphel what the meaning of this all is at which point Apollon finally removes his helmet revealing his true identity, Imakarum.

12) Imakarum explains what happened and that Alkaphel gave him his power in order to collect the zoacrystals in order to power the ultimate weapon of the Ark. Since they left Alkanphel has known that the day would come for the Advents to return and finish what they started.

13) Alkanphel thanks Balcus for his service and asks for his zoacrystal, Balcus happily agrees and thanks Alkanphel for the oppurtunity to serve. He briefly transforms into his Zoaform, before Alkaphel removes the crystal and Balcus dies.

14) Sho, Aptom and the Segawas are told they can return home. Imakruam and Alkaphel now have all the zoacrystals and need to take them to the Ark to activate the weapon.

15) Sho, Aptom and the Segawas return to earth only to find chaos and destruction. Valkyria communicates with Sho via the control metal. She explains Agito, Natzuki and the others are safe, but that Gyuot has stolen and activated the Guyver Unit!!

16) Gyuot heard about the Arks weapon from the Rogue Zoalord and wants it for himself. He is looking for Apollon and the crystals. Agito apologies for being careless to Sho and begs him to get revenge for Shizu.

17) Sho and Valkyria decide to team up to defeat Gyuot, but that she still wishes to settle the score aftewards. They go in search of Gyuot who has arrived at the Ark.

18) Alkanphel is still weak, so Imakarum battles Gyuot on the Ark (Reminiscent of the battle at the Relic). Imakarum appear to have the upperhand, but is tragically incapacitated.

19) At this point Sho and Valkyria arrive on the scene. Sho wishes to end this once and for all and both him and Valkryia battle Gyuot (Guyver Battle Royale).

20) As the crisis point approaches, Alkaphel reveals that there is a planet sized asteroid on a collision course with earth. This is the final attack from the Advents he had been expecting.

21) He transforms for the last time using the power of the 12 crystals to charge the Ark. The weapon is 2 fold, an immense laser is blasted at the asteroid and a force field is projected up around the entire earth to protect it from harm.

22) As the asteroid hits, the entire Ark is engulfed in a huge explosion and destroyed along with Alkaphel, Gyout, Imakarum, Sho and Valkryia.

33) As the smoke and dust settles a very weak force field dissipates in space. inside the force field, 2 control metals are shown, although it's not clear who has protected them (Alk/Imakuram) and also, who's Control Metals they are.

34) Fast foward in time and Mizuki has her hands on a Cacoon listen for signs of life. Inside it is revealed Sho is alive and reformed inside. The other reminisce on the battle and about finding the control metal wondering whether the others were destroyed and whether that was really the last of Gyout.

35) We then see a shadow of a Guyver watching the group from a distance, and a voice saying, "I guess some scores are best left unsettled". The shadow is revealed to be GIIF

THE END

After an epic battle with Guyot the Guyver Zoalord, Sho wakes up to see his father across the bed from him. He wonders what is going on only for his father to tell him that the explosion at Mount Narisawa didn't send a Guyver Unit his way but some rocks which one hit him on the head. The events of the manga were only his dreams :P

12 hours ago, TricoBren said:

Nice idea. That would be a satisfying end to the story for me but unfortunately all of that will take Takaya 20 years to draw. 

I wonder if he even has an end in mind..?

I've been involved with ressurecting an online RPG that was cancelled. The fans pooled together and recreated the game plus unreleased content the developers never got to.

With enough fan passion we could create a script (if there is no official one we can get our hands on) and hire an artist to do the art. Seeing all these ideas already gives me hope, peace, and closure if the worst scenario comes to pass with the manga no longer continuing to the end.

Edited by GuyveRAD
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

An ending, huh? Well, who are the parties at this time?

- Sho, Tetsuro, Mizuki and their friends. Presumably, they want the world to return as much as possible to what it was. I don't think this is realistically possible - the secret is out, the world knows now that people have the potential to be turned into living war machines.  And now that it's known, there will always be people wanting to seek a method to trigger the effect, and eventually they'll figure it out - only without a Zoalord to control them towards a unified purpose.

- Agito, Shizu and Zeus' Thunderbolt. While at least nominally an ally of Sho, I think Agito still believes he should rule the world, and perhaps he is correct. The world might be best off with Agito in charge and Sho there to pull on his sleeve when he starts acting dictatorial.

- Chronos / Archanfel. Chronos wants to rule the world, but to what purpose is unclear. They have always served the ends of Archanfel, but he seems to be a bit... off track at the moment. Also, what will Chronos do once the Ark has left? Is that their entire goal - loading up the Ark with as many high-power Zoanoids as possible and then leave the world behind? The Ark can''t hold an infinite number of people, certainly not all of humanity... perhaps they should just openly state what they're going to do and ask for volunteers. I bet they could get enough of them - people who are that belligerent or adventurous. That way, everybody gets what they want.

- The rebel Zoalords. I suppose they simply wanted to rule the world, and we don't know what kind of rulers they would have been; Kurumegnik appears as an ascetic and Jabir is a scientist. Perhaps it would not have been so bad. But it doesn't matter anyway, because those guys don't have a lot of time left.

- Guyot. I am gonna assume he still wants to rule the world, so he'll probably want to use the Remover - because I bet he still has it stashed somewhere - to strip Agito of his armor and use it on himself. It remains to be seen whether a bio-boosted Proto-Zoalord is a match for Archanfel even now. You have to wonder what kind of ruler he would be. Most tyrants want to conquer the world, but he would start out already having done that. He would not have to  worry about consolidating power because, if he managed to defeat Archanfel, nobody could touch him ever again. So what then? What does he want? What could he take from the world - what riches, what spoils - that would satisfy him?

- Apollyon. He is of course the most problematic one, since, although we don't actually know who he is, it seems most likely that he is an agent of an alien force. Perhaps the Ouranos, perhaps their still-unknown enemies. We still don't know what he wants; his actions seem erratic - depowering Zoalords on one hand, keeping Archanfel safe on the other. He seems concerned that 'they' will soon come to Earth, but of course 'soon' might mean quite a long time for a representative of a culture which was prepared to spend hundreds of millions of years on a single experiment.

It appears to me that Chronos, the Guyvers and Guyot have to unite their efforts against Apollyon, first and foremost. Their interests all concern the continued existence of the Earth and its people, something that cannot be said of Apollyon at this time. Meanwhile, they do have to keep an eye on Guyot, who, being the underdog, would seek any opportunity to strike to meet his ends; if he could secure the bio-booster armor, his problems would be over. The only thing that might give him pause is concern about just how powerful Apollyon really is. What if he possesses something like a Remover himself?

Come to think of it, what is stopping him from Removing the armor of Guyver II-F? Has he already noticed the armor is imperfect and unstable?

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious but what ever happened to the Guyver 0 unit. You know the one that they gave to a cave man then proceeded to crap themselves and remove it with the remover. Its still on earth right? 

Edited by Scorpion

The last person who saw it was Archanfel, and he must have returned it to his masters. If he had an inkling it was still on Earth, there is no doubt he would have located and used it on himself by now.

8 hours ago, Scorpion said:

Just curious but what ever happened to the Guyver 0 unit. You know the one that they gave to a cave man then proceeded to crap themselves and remove it with the remover. Its still on earth right? 

4 hours ago, Salkafar said:

The last person who saw it was Archanfel, and he must have returned it to his masters. If he had an inkling it was still on Earth, there is no doubt he would have located and used it on himself by now.

Yeah, it is assumed that because they were able to deliver the unit remover to Archanphel, they also took the remover and the dormant unit back.

• 2 months later...

Archanfel tries to get the Guyvers to join him in his quest to find the creators.  Guyot will die trying to get a Unit G.  Balcus will die a horrible death battling Apolon, who will be revealed to be Imakarum Mirabilis

• 9 months later...

I kind of hope archanfel dons the guyver, and uses the last of his life to wipe out the creators, who've come to shut down project earth, in a fantastically large and flashy attack. He's spent eons devoted to destroying them; surely he'll get his chance. Plus I'd really like to see what he looks like with a guyver unit equipped..

Edited by IHateToPryver

I always assumed Archanfel wanted to show his masters that Earth was NOT a failure. Bring them a mighty army under his command and tell them he is ready for any command they have for him.

Let's face it, the Ark is not going to cut it as a weapon against the Advents. It's just one ship and they have fleets of those. The Zoanoids are useless for a space battle, they are infantry, marines, air support and artillery, not space warriors.

Again I wonder just what they needed them for.

1 hour ago, Salkafar said:

I always assumed Archanfel wanted to show his masters that Earth was NOT a failure. Bring them a mighty army under his command and tell them he is ready for any command they have for him.

Let's face it, the Ark is not going to cut it as a weapon against the Advents. It's just one ship and they have fleets of those. The Zoanoids are useless for a space battle, they are infantry, marines, air support and artillery, not space warriors.

Again I wonder just what they needed them for.

Maybe we were never meant to be some ultimate weapon. Maybe we were just a toy to be used in some war game with another alien race or to settle some dispute without them actually having to fight themselves. We are simply meant to be  pieces created for a cosmic game and earth is a big biological toy factor.

Edited by Mechagodzilla City

I've always wondered why they would create a biological weapon, it's never say well with me. The creators clearly had advanced technology, advanced enough to avoid wars attrition with infantry. Especially when it takes thousands of years to create the perfect one!

I like the idea of them just seeding life on planets capable. Something of a big experiment for them to devote their lives too.

10 hours ago, Mechagodzilla City said:

Maybe we were never meant to be some ultimate weapon. Maybe we were just a toy to be used in some war game with another alien race or to settle some dispute without them actually having to fight themselves. We are simply meant to be  pieces created for a cosmic game and earth is a big biological toy factor.