Everything posted by Matt Bellamy
-
New Guyver Figma's
The Figma is a lot sturdier as a figure. You have to realize that the Bio-Fighter collection figures were low run, early figures for Max Factory. They didn't know exactly what they were doing, and unfortunately in trying to make them super posable, they made them a bit fragile. However, now that the Figma line is HUGE and popular, their techniques in creating figures have also greatly improved. You really should not have any worries about quality control on these ones. Max Factory knows what they are doing now.
-
Street Fighter: Ressurection
Brought to you by the same creative team that gave us Assassin's Fist!
-
February chapter [Guyver] [2016-02-28]
Considering that is Cloud Gate in the picture ( as well as the two smaller buildings with the destroyed roof's), and the black hole in up in the sky, I believe they are referencing the Dragonlord and Gigantic Exceed fight, which they were probably still watching from afar after they fled the building. As for the chapter itself... I had figured that it was the black hole that was being used to get rid of the super cell, so it's always nice to have a guess come true. Shame that it seems we didn't get much in the way of plot advancement, but I guess they did need to explain how he survived the super cell. Perhaps next month then.
-
Look what I found!
English is clearly not their main language, nor did they even use the "official" names from the most recent sources. I was going to buy it as a joke just to see how bad it was... But there was a preview available... And nope. I mean "Edward Lister"?
-
Got some more questions about the Guyver vs Enzyme fight.
Most certainly. Since, like the Enzyme 2 fight, once Sho lost consciousness, the Guyver itself would have taken over, and would have been much more brutal and smarter in how it would have fought Enzyme. I would also say that the remaining members of Team 5 would have had to retreat or they would probably still have been killed by the Guyver. I mean, the Bio-Creature still attacked Enzyme without the control medal. Sure, being down an arm, damaged megasmasher and having no high frequency swords would have handicapped it... But it still had it's head beam, gravity orb/pressure cannon and sonic orbs. All 3 when used in the right way could have caused some damage... And they would have still felt pain. The berserk Guyver would not, and all those wounds it currently had, would no longer be bothering it. Plus, even Sho kind of noticed that despite the damage, the chest plate was already starting to heal... And as we heard from the scientist, the blood loses its potency after coming in contact with the air. So it wouldn't have stayed potent while remaining on the armor for long, which would allow the armor to start healing. And assuming Guyver 1 defeated enzyme, I doubt guyver 3 would have helped at all... unless team 5 was in a position where they might locate his position. I think at that time he would have still remained and hoping his plan was still able to continue. Thank you very much for the answers! I really appreciate it! Do you think Sho died when the control medal was ripped out, or do you think he died when he was dissolved by Enzyme's corrosive blood? I still like to think Sho died after having his control medal extracted. He had suffered enough from that brutal mauling by Enzyme. I don't know if pulling the control medal outright killed him, but the bio-creature without the control medal would have eaten him alive. So I would guess it was after the control medal was ripped out, but before the creature attacked Enzyme.
-
Got some more questions about the Guyver vs Enzyme fight.
Most certainly. Since, like the Enzyme 2 fight, once Sho lost consciousness, the Guyver itself would have taken over, and would have been much more brutal and smarter in how it would have fought Enzyme. I would also say that the remaining members of Team 5 would have had to retreat or they would probably still have been killed by the Guyver. I mean, the Bio-Creature still attacked Enzyme without the control medal. Sure, being down an arm, damaged megasmasher and having no high frequency swords would have handicapped it... But it still had it's head beam, gravity orb/pressure cannon and sonic orbs. All 3 when used in the right way could have caused some damage... And they would have still felt pain. The berserk Guyver would not, and all those wounds it currently had, would no longer be bothering it. Plus, even Sho kind of noticed that despite the damage, the chest plate was already starting to heal... And as we heard from the scientist, the blood loses its potency after coming in contact with the air. So it wouldn't have stayed potent while remaining on the armor for long, which would allow the armor to start healing. And assuming Guyver 1 defeated enzyme, I doubt guyver 3 would have helped at all... unless team 5 was in a position where they might locate his position. I think at that time he would have still remained and hoping his plan was still able to continue.
-
Question about Warriorguyver 4
That's classified... ... Oh wait, that's wrong. That's not how we do it... No comment ...You know what, we have no right to really do that anymore... Years of inactivity has made being an ass about any spoilers kind of wrong.. Warrior Guyver 4 is going through a redesign. Rest assured that it's not a 100% complete unit redesign, but he is being modified. We're just keeping it under wraps until all the content regarding him is done. And that goes for any other "Classfied" data files you may find. We've basically looked through our entire cast and made tweaks and changes where we thought out some things better now that we know more about the official content, as well as being older and slightly wiser.
-
Warriorguyver,com Artwork Updates *Feb 7, 2016
Another batch of pictures has been uploaded!
-
Guyver in space?
The Guyver when active replaces and turns off organs within the host body. Considering the Guyver armours original purpose which is to command and control a spaceship. It wouldn't be a far leap to say part of that is to act as a safety net if the ship suffers a breach. I don't think the Guyver would have any trouble in space or underwater. I would agree, with one addition: The Guyver most likely could not indefinitely survive, but certainly survive for a limited time. Agito has shown a few times to be in places where oxygen could be limited, underground and underwater, and spent more time in them than a normal human could survive without breathing... but we do know that the Guyver does breathe, if only once and a while. So it probably stores the required oxygen and breathes when required, but is certainly more efficient at using the oxygen it stores.
-
chapter 32
That is what we are hopefully assuming, yes.
-
Warriorguyver is BACK!!!!
To be fair to Brian, he's letting me slack a bit as I've a schedule change at work, and am now fighting a nose plugged head cold. I've got another 6 pictures that are colored and need shading... But snot is all I can currently think about.
-
Active Raid
A new Anime season is upon us, and I think some of might enjoy this one: Active Raid! I would post a video of the opening itself, but even the official one from Funimation is altered and sped up from the normal version. So this PV from a couple weeks ago is the best version of the Opening so far. Anyway! It's basically a special Police Division in powered suits dealing with crime being committed by criminals using powered armor/suits called "Willwear". The first episode was pretty good, and the design of the suits are pretty cool too. Judging from the opening and next episode scenes, the one girl also wears a suit, not just the two guys. Plus, I really like the opening. I can't wait for the single to be released ( 27th of jan!)
-
Warriorguyver,com Artwork Updates *Feb 7, 2016
A whole lot of new pictures have gone up with the big update.
-
Macross Delta
So! A preview episode was released! And it's!... kind of weird. So yeah. I guess we will now have to wait for "Spring 2016" for more. So March/April.
-
Berserk New Series
Correct. Seems like they were able to convince the studio to go series instead of movies... Which is fair, as the 3 Golden Age movies did fairly well. Enough to warrant more for sure, but obviously enough to commit more resources to.
-
Star Wars : The Force Awakens
I fixed your post for you. And I mean seriously, as JJ did say that they are leaving that part out. And I really doubt it has anything to do with Genetic memory. This isn't Assassin's Creed. Rey was simply strong with the Force, as was able to use it subconsciously when piloting, as we've seen others do, and based on stories she had heard. That's why it took her a few tries to get Daniel Craig to listen to her.
-
Berserk New Series
Have you seen the 3 movies? If not, you should look them up ( they are online... in places). Not only are they good, but essential to the backstory. That or read the manga... Which is also... Online... in places...
-
Berserk New Series
It looks like they are going with the "CGI assisted" route with the animation, like they did with the movies... Which is ok I suppose. I dind't liek it all that much in the movies, but since they are probably stretching their budget a bit more on making a series, I am guessing the normal animation quality will suffer a bit. And while the movies did skip some stuff, and as much as I want to see the Berserk armor in action... Once the black swordsman arc starts, there isn't really anything I'd want to really skip... Although maybe the whole "bug" arc, while Guts is basically alone, only with Puck... If they were wanting to start pushing the main storyline with his new companions, it'd be where it would need to start. But I am hoping for as much as they can throw at us.
-
Star Wars : The Force Awakens
I am thinking that you maybe did not pay much attention to that final fight. She didn't soundly beat him. When they were trading blows, a lot of it was her on the defense. She only really got the best of him, after he had let his guard down a bit in trying to recruit her, and she was able to resist, while he was partially distracted.... After she had relaxed and let go of the fear she was feeling in that situation. Besides, Kylo Ren did not seem all that apt at using a light saber either, as even Finn, who is not Force sensitive at all, was still able to clip Kylo Ren with a light saber, without even being trained in saber combat ( though we'd assume he'd have some melee training from the First Order.) he was not "slapped around". Now, the whole thing about Rey being good with machines, and Force sensitive goes back to Anakin Skywalker ( Which a lot of speculation is that she is a Skywalker herself). Who, at a very young age, built a droid and a pod racer, in which he also raced. He is her parallel in this story. Except that she is so force sensitive (maybe due to being older than when we found Anakin), that she was able to convince a Storm Trooper ( Daniel Craig) to release her and drop his weapon, without ANY training... Only stuff she had heard about in legends. So her, using the force to pull the saber, her, in the end, beating Kylo Ren who was conflicted and she was not... Was fitting, and would have happened the same way if both characters were female, both male, or sexes reversed.
-
Warriorguyver,com Artwork Updates *Feb 7, 2016
A small picture update to go with the big Great War update!
-
Warriorguyver is BACK!!!!
What?!? I hadn't heard about this at all! Poor humor aside, we're all a little older, a little wiser, and turns out, we still like what we did and want to continue... And yeah, it took as a while to make it back... At this point, we don't even care if we get only like 5 people who read the fics, or like the character pictures. We're back because we realized how much we enjoy doing this, and are doing it for our own fun. If anyone else enjoys it, well, that is all bonus and we love you for it
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Trailer.
I'll have to wait and see how they handle the combat and "Multiple Episodes" thing... But I have to say, as much as I love the turn based battle system, iof this is anything like Kingdom hearts, I will enjoy the crap out of it. Now, I am doubting that, ONLY because they will most likely use a combination of the old system, and the newer system from FFXV... At least that is what it kind of looks like to me. And I never got around to playing the FFXV demo, so I am not sure how it exactly plays... But it is very action oriented. And square tends to do battle systems well, so I have little doubts about that. It's the leveling system that sometimes is garbage. As for the episodic part... The one BIG upside I can see, is that if we already have a gameplay trailer... We might see part 1 in 2017 for sure. Which I could see JUST being Midgar, especially if they expand content like they said they would be doing. I was initially kind of disappointed... But Am starting to see the light.
-
"Just Me In The House By Myself"
Though it only references the first movie, I still thought this was great. I've always known Caulkin has had a good sense of humor about his past, and it's fun to see him openly mock it.
-
Do you believe in divorce?
I think it's fine. People get married for all the wrong reasons sometimes, and after a while, things sour. There is no point staying with someone if you are (or both) miserable. The negatives for divorce are numerous, sure. It can certainly affect children negatively in some cases, though in some also benefit. The real outrage of it tends to come more from religious aspects, but I won't get into that. To me, a lawful union of two people under the law, is about as far as I go... And like anything, if it's not working out, you should be able to have a way out. It may not be cheap, or sometimes easy, but it has to be there.
-
Do you ever actually use the term "Japanese animation"?
I use it occasionally, because, believe it or not, there are still people in the world who do not know the term "Anime". I know, blasphemy, right?