Hypothetical Worst Guyver Ending ?

Goku

I am not a big guyver buff but can someone confirm that this won't be a guyver ending no matter what happens.

here we go :

Guyver 1 gigantic exceed and guyver 3 gigantic take on archanfel. Battle ensues. They fight, kick, slash whatever. 

in the end, guyver 3 gigantic is holding archanfel from behind and begs guyver 1 gigantic exceed to hit both him and archanfel with the super mega giga megasmasher. 

Guyver 3 gigantic and archanfel get reduced to dirt.

Chronos is gone, guyver 1 is the only one that remains. Happily ever after yada yada. 

The end. 

I haven't read much manga, is this sort of ending in the making or can it happen?

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

I am not a big guyver buff but can someone confirm that this won't be a guyver ending no matter what happens.

here we go :

Guyver 1 gigantic exceed and guyver 3 gigantic take on archanfel. Battle ensues. They fight, kick, slash whatever. 

in the end, guyver 3 gigantic is holding archanfel from behind and begs guyver 1 gigantic exceed to hit both him and archanfel with the super mega giga megasmasher. 

Chronos is gone, guyver 1 is the only one that remains. Happily ever after yada yada. 

The end. 

I haven't read much manga, is this sort of ending in the making or can it happen?

That is a very popular trope of an ending, and anything is possible...

Except that Archanphel seems rather... impotent at the moment, and unable to possibly use any powers.

And Chronos rules the entire world, and rules it pretty well, so they wouldn't just "Disappear" without there being massive government uprisings and instability. 

And while Sho and Agito are back to being allies, I don't know if Agito would go for the big sacrifice play... But he could if Shizu is dead or something...

So probably unlikely.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

here we go :

The end. 

I can not see a inal well for this manga

chances are that the sho end, is allied with alkanphel,

together they kill the traitors and sho get back to a life,
pocible as normal with your friends,

and, as to alkanphel

he is not at all a villain who can see as the final boss,

13350424_1084022091670219_68546407385819

1 hour ago, PowerofGuyver said:

Ok so how in the hell did Archanfel end up this way?

When the creators were leaving Earth, they injured him pretty severely, which he then forced himself to destroy the planetoid they sent at the earth. This caused irreversible damage to him. So much so, that he only appeares briefly in short stints throughout history, and then retreated to his secret island of Silha to rest/hibernate for a few more decades.

During and After the Guyot incident at Mnt. Minikami, where he pulled himself out from a artifical micro black hole, Archanphel remained active until the World was taken over and I believe until the Ark was raised.

After that, he nearly collapsed in front of Imakarum, and then began to rest again... Only this time, he was awoken very early when Gigantic Dark destroyed Imakarum's Zoa-Crystal.

After some time of not resting properly on the Ark (forgive me, i can't remember him doing anything big), he used what remaining power he had left, to fully heal Imakarum, which further drained him even more, nearly killing him.

Now he has been resting on the Island of Silha, but seems rather powerless to do anything... And it seems he can't hibernate as he used to, thus why Tetsuro and Mizuky are on the island taking care of him.

ok so am i correct in saying that the current situation is like this. 

Archanfel is weak and his vision for earth has been sabotaged by a group of rogue zoalords. 

Sho is trying to end the bad Zoalords. 

But then Barcas killed his dad (like, by turning his dad into a enzyme) and Barcas is with Archanfel. Sho would probably want to kill Barcas. It's all messed up right?

And what's the issue with the Guyver manga creator? Why isn't he moving with a bit more pace? I mean, i was a child when i saw guyver anime and it hasn't moved much since then. 

55 minutes ago, Goku said:

Archanfel is weak and his vision for earth has been sabotaged by a group of rogue zoalords. 

But then Barcas killed his dad (like, by turning his dad into a enzyme) and Barcas is with Archanfel. Sho would probably want to kill Barcas. It's all messed up right?

And what's the issue with the Guyver manga creator? Why isn't he moving with a bit more pace? I mean, i was a child when i saw guyver anime and it hasn't moved much since then. 

1. Essentially yes and no. Zeus Thunderbolt, Sho/Aptom, the Rogue Zoalords (with Guyot) and Apollyon. All 4 groups have done quite a bit to derail his original plan of creating an army and going into space to find his creators. Let's see the tally so far:

Agito (with Griselda and Libertus) - Killed 2 Zoalords - Waferdanos, Yentsui (working on 2 more - Jabir and Clumeggnic)

Rogues: Killed 1 Zoalord - Purg'stall

Apollyon: Killed 1 Zoalord - Caerleon

Sho and Aptom: Killed 1 Zoalord - Khan

"Active" Zoalords: 6 - Balcus, Shin, Archanphel (incapacitated), Imakarum ("missing"), Galenos (Unknown location) and Guyot (not full power)

2. Everyone is kind of against them now. Sho and Agito have formed a shaky truce with each other, Balcus and Shin ( possinly much that last 2 loyal Zoalords alive, unless Galenos shows up) in order to wipe out the rogue Zoalords and track down Apollyon. Agito is currently beating up the 2 pretty badly so far.

3. Sho probably has some... thoughts on the matter, but has always seemed to be the more mature person when it comes to things like that. He seems mostly focused on the future and what he can protect, rather than the past and revenge ( that's more Agito's department).

4. Takaya is a very details oriented artist, and has never been one to shy away from making very detailed cities. It's both his blessing and a curse. And all these years (30), it seems that he's never had an assistant like most high profile manga artists ( guys who do One Piece/Naruto etc usually have 2-3 assistants). But it has been stated that he was looking for an assistant and is very aware that he needs to get this thing finished... We've been hoping that it would at least increase the page count, and consistency... but there was no chapter last month... And is looking like there isn't one this month either ( not confirmed yet though)

9 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

When the creators were leaving Earth, they injured him pretty severely, which he then forced himself to destroy the planetoid they sent at the earth. This caused irreversible damage to him. So much so, that he only appeares briefly in short stints throughout history, and then retreated to his secret island of Silha to rest/hibernate for a few more decades.

During and After the Guyot incident at Mnt. Minikami, where he pulled himself out from a artifical micro black hole, Archanphel remained active until the World was taken over and I believe until the Ark was raised.

After that, he nearly collapsed in front of Imakarum, and then began to rest again... Only this time, he was awoken very early when Gigantic Dark destroyed Imakarum's Zoa-Crystal.

After some time of not resting properly on the Ark (forgive me, i can't remember him doing anything big), he used what remaining power he had left, to fully heal Imakarum, which further drained him even more, nearly killing him.

Now he has been resting on the Island of Silha, but seems rather powerless to do anything... And it seems he can't hibernate as he used to, thus why Tetsuro and Mizuky are on the island taking care of him.

Him needing to recharge after spending energy I knew. It's that last part that confuses the hell out of me. Clearly I'm missing a lot. Are the Segawa siblings trying to win him over with kindness or something? Why dont they just shoot him in the head? He's been the big bad for a long time right? Why are they taking care of him?

Edited by PowerofGuyver

20 minutes ago, Goku said:

plus one to the post above. Why the heck haven't Segawa siblings killed Archanfel?

Though I do realize now that Archanfel may not be evil after all. May be Sho wants some help dispatching evil Zoalords. 

1) They're not killers... Neither of them has ever been shown in any sort of fight other than being the ones needing rescuing...

2) They don't actually know who they're staying with and have never seen Archanphel with their own eyes... So they're not about to kill a stranger...

3) There's at least one Zoanoid loyal to Archanphel on the island, so probably not a good idea to attack its master while it's around...

4) There's also the danger of Apollon not liking his prisoners attacking other inhabitants of the island...

5) There's no one else on the island for them to talk to, though he apparently doesn't speak Japanese but gives Tetsuro someone to play video games with... Seems they have all modern household amenities on the island thanks to Apollon...

And of course there's the he's not evil thing going on too...

I don't know about worst ending. I won't make a topic for this since I had some ideas for the ending.

I am kind of seeing the chance that Guyot is going to take out Agito and get his Guyver unit. Maybe then Sho and Imakarum will have to team up to take down Guyot. I like this since Sho really doesn't have any sense of arch-enemy since he doesn't have much beef with Barcus, despite really having a good reason and I think the only one he can still hate is Guyot. Plus Guyot killing Agito makes him seem dangerous and ends one serious rivalry then we can see Murakami vs. Guyot happen once more.

I think agito is smart enough not to underestimate guyot, he's been up against him a few times and has always been surprised. There's every chance he has the unit remover, I don't think that would overlooked.

Would guyot even be able to use it now without a zoacrystal to charge it? Perhaps the rough zoalords have it? They must have rescued guyot from near death and adapted his body, he looked pretty much down and out after his crystal was took from him. That's another mystery to be solved though...

6 hours ago, zeo said:

1) They're not killers... Neither of them has ever been shown in any sort of fight other than being the ones needing rescuing...

2) They don't actually know who they're staying with and have never seen Archanphel with their own eyes... So they're not about to kill a stranger...

3) There's at least one Zoanoid loyal to Archanphel on the island, so probably not a good idea to attack its master while it's around...

4) There's also the danger of Apollon not liking his prisoners attacking other inhabitants of the island...

5) There's no one else on the island for them to talk to, though he apparently doesn't speak Japanese but gives Tetsuro someone to play video games with... Seems they have all modern household amenities on the island thanks to Apollon...

And of course there's the he's not evil thing going on too...

Ah....that would do I guess. I had figured they all knew who Archanphel was at this point. Does Archanphel know who they are?

Also, why did Apollon kidnap them? Can't this manga end already so I can just catch up without months of waiting?!

2 hours ago, PowerofGuyver said:

Ah....that would do I guess. I had figured they all knew who Archanphel was at this point. Does Archanphel know who they are?

Also, why did Apollon kidnap them? Can't this manga end already so I can just catch up without months of waiting?!

He probably doesn't know or care either way. Nor does he really seem to care for Apollyon's plans. The look he gave him when he saw him last was more of a " Oh, it's THAT guy again."

Apollyon kidnapped them to take care of Archanphel. And since the majority of us here assume Apollyon is Imakarum, the Segawa's are two people he knows pretty well, that are decently good people. People he could trust that would make the best of the situation.

7 hours ago, daveblackeye152 said:

I don't know about worst ending. I won't make a topic for this since I had some ideas for the ending.

I am kind of seeing the chance that Guyot is going to take out Agito and get his Guyver unit. Maybe then Sho and Imakarum will have to team up to take down Guyot. I like this since Sho really doesn't have any sense of arch-enemy since he doesn't have much beef with Barcus, despite really having a good reason and I think the only one he can still hate is Guyot. Plus Guyot killing Agito makes him seem dangerous and ends one serious rivalry then we can see Murakami vs. Guyot happen once more.

I think the same way... When Apollyon attacked Guyot's base, he said he had a question for him. I believe that question is " Where is the unit remover?". If Guyot survived, perhaps it did as well.

If I had to make a prediction for the ending, I think Apollyon wants the remover to try and give Archanphel a Guyver unit. However, I think it would not go as planned and ends off having Guyot somehow removing Guyver 3's unit, and Apollyon and Gigantic Exceed having to fight a Guyver Zoalord Guyot, who may not be as powerful as foretold because Guyot no longer has a proper Zoa-Crystal. That or Guyot getting Valkyrie's unit, making him a double flawed Guyver Zoalord.

13 hours ago, Goku said:

I don't think Sho actually knows that Barcas personally turned his dad into a Zoanoid. In fact, it's possible the only other person in the world who is directly aware of this, is Guyot.

Mr.Takaya is the king of decompression and his production is low. Simple as that.

15 hours ago, Goku said:

plus one to the post above. Why the heck haven't Segawa siblings killed Archanfel?

Though I do realize now that Archanfel may not be evil after all. May be Sho wants some help dispatching evil Zoalords. 

Okay I get the whole we're not about to kill a stranger and such. Though has it been proven that Archanfel is no longer evil?

Currently based on his weak energy levels he may only seem human at the moment. Once his powers fully restore I would expect him to return to his position of power and begin doing what he had intended on doing before. Not to mention also doing something about the two Guyvers, Guyot, and the rouges. As far as Apollon I don't think he cares too much about whoever or whatever he is. And if he is Imakarum then Archanfel would hardly care since he created Imakarum. He would then just take care of the issues outside of the island so that Archanfel need not have to.

Wow, all these posts and only 1 mention of Valkyria. I can't imagine Takaya introducing another Guyver without her playing a major role in the end game. At the moment her plan seems to be revenge on Sho for killing her step-brother Lisker, but expect it will develop further than that as the story progresses.

Back to Alkanphel, if you recall his history, I don't think you could ever say he was truly "evil". He considers himself the father of humanity, who were created as weapons with him as their leader. I believe his goal is to seek the advents to find answers and take revenge (presumably if he doesn't like what he hears). I'm on the 'Apollon is Imakuram' camp, but either way, it's clear he is an ally/attendant of Alkanphel and the collection of the Zoacrystals must be connected to his goal. The relevance of the Ark does need some explanation though. Does Alkanphel plan to man this himself with the power of the crystals in order to find the Advents?

Regarding the Segawa twins relationship with Alkaphel. I think Mizuki looked at him with the thought that he was just like them. An innocent person captured and held hostage on the island. They feel they need to protect one another and have no idea of his identity. In fact if Sho appeared and tried to attack him, I expect Mizuki would get it the way and tell Sho to stop.

With the 2 Rouges on the way out, and an alliance forming between Alk/Apollon, Balcus/Shin, Sho/Aptom it only leaves Valkyria, Gyuot and Agito and the Zeus Thunderbolt as threats. As was mentioned before, I think the only big events that could end this are:

1) Gyuot obtaining the G-Unit. Either from Valkyria or Agito and going on a rampage.

2) The Advents returning to finish what they started (destruction of earth) and the remaining Zoalords/Guyvers working together to stop them.

Could Guyot be a threat if armed with an incomplete Guyver unit, and a dummy crystal? Perhaps there is the possibility that he could snatch Agito's unit. I wonder if that would give Guyot access the Gigantic Dark/XD. The unit remover erases the host's data from the control metal, so it may also erase the Gigantic data. Either way Guyot would still be at a disadvantage with only being a Proto-Zoalord.

I do think the Advents will eventually return. Here's a thought that crossed my mind. What if the Advents chose Guyot to be their vanguard of vengeance? The kinds of upgrades they could give him would be pure nightmare fuel. I'd be willing to believe that their lust for vengeance would be enough for them to consider arming Guyot with a Guyver unit. 

11 minutes ago, Arkadius said:

Could Guyot be a threat if armed with an incomplete Guyver unit, and a dummy crystal? Perhaps there is the possibility that he could snatch Agito's unit. I wonder if that would give Guyot access the Gigantic Dark/XD. The unit remover erases the host's data from the control metal, so it may also erase the Gigantic data. Either way Guyot would still be at a disadvantage with only being a Proto-Zoalord.

I do think the Advents will eventually return. Here's a thought that crossed my mind. What if the Advents chose Guyot to be their vanguard of vengeance? The kinds of upgrades they could give him would be pure nightmare fuel. I'd be willing to believe that their lust for vengeance would be enough for them to consider arming Guyot with a Guyver unit. 

Quite the opposite I feel. The last thing the Advents want is the G-Units being used by another of their human creations. It was the fear of a Zoalord wielding the power of a Guyver that lead to their decision of complete planetary destruction.

If anything, the Advents are afraid, so unless their technology has progressed hugely since the time of their departure, their attack would likely involve aiming a big gun at earth and pulling the trigger from a safe distance.

I would like to think the main plot elements of the story will continue like this:

1) Agito defeats Jabir & Krumeggnic

2) Apollon collects the Zoacrystals before travelling to an unknown destination.

3) Gyuot uses the opportunity to follow Apollon as he believes this destination is the where the remover is held.

4) The remover is being guarded by Galenos. A fight between Apollon and Galenos ensues. Galenos is ultimately defeated and his crystal taken, but the remover is missing "Gyuot!!"

5) Gyuot returns to Valkyria advising he has a plan that will help her achieve revenge for the loss of her brother. An elaborate plan is set out, but in a twist, the Zeus Thunderbolts appear on the scene instead of Sho.

6) Sho is on the search for Apollon again, who has visited Shin. He asks for his Zoacrystal, but Shin refuses until he reveals his identity. Refusing, Apollon battles Shin in his Zoaform.

7) Shins defeat by Apollon is witnessed by Sho, Aptom and Balcus. Balcus holds Shin on his deathbed. Shin begs Baclus to keep Alkaphel safe from Apollon as he is their saviour. (Teary brotherly moment)

8) Back to Gyuot and Co, Valkyria asks Agito where Sho is. Agito isn't interested and explains his target is "that man". Agito tries to attack Gyuot, but Valkyria intercepts. In the confusion, Gyuot pulls out the remover and shoots Agito.

9) Agito's Guyver returns to its unit form. Agito reaches for it, but Gyuot attacks him. Shizu sacrifices herself to protect Agito and his killed by Gyuots blow. A teary death scene ensues and Gyuot escapes with the Remover and the G-Unit.

10) Back to Apollon and Balcus demands answers from Shins killer. Apollon creates a portal and asks Balcus to follow him. Sho and Aptom jump in behind. The portal takes them all the Silha.

11) Apollon takes the trio to Alkanphel and the Segawa twins. Sho and Balcus are in shock, but a typical reunion is had. Balcus asks Alkenphel what the meaning of this all is at which point Apollon finally removes his helmet revealing his true identity, Imakarum.

12) Imakarum explains what happened and that Alkaphel gave him his power in order to collect the zoacrystals in order to power the ultimate weapon of the Ark. Since they left Alkanphel has known that the day would come for the Advents to return and finish what they started.

13) Alkanphel thanks Balcus for his service and asks for his zoacrystal, Balcus happily agrees and thanks Alkanphel for the oppurtunity to serve. He briefly transforms into his Zoaform, before Alkaphel removes the crystal and Balcus dies.

14) Sho, Aptom and the Segawas are told they can return home. Imakruam and Alkaphel now have all the zoacrystals and need to take them to the Ark to activate the weapon.

15) Sho, Aptom and the Segawas return to earth only to find chaos and destruction. Valkyria communicates with Sho via the control metal. She explains Agito, Natzuki and the others are safe, but that Gyuot has stolen and activated the Guyver Unit!!

16) Gyuot heard about the Arks weapon from the Rogue Zoalord and wants it for himself. He is looking for Apollon and the crystals. Agito apologies for being careless to Sho and begs him to get revenge for Shizu.

17) Sho and Valkyria decide to team up to defeat Gyuot, but that she still wishes to settle the score aftewards. They go in search of Gyuot who has arrived at the Ark.

18) Alkanphel is still weak, so Imakarum battles Gyuot on the Ark (Reminiscent of the battle at the Relic). Imakarum appear to have the upperhand, but is tragically incapacitated.

19) At this point Sho and Valkyria arrive on the scene. Sho wishes to end this once and for all and both him and Valkryia battle Gyuot (Guyver Battle Royale).

20) As the crisis point approaches, Alkaphel reveals that there is a planet sized asteroid on a collision course with earth. This is the final attack from the Advents he had been expecting.

21) He transforms for the last time using the power of the 12 crystals to charge the Ark. The weapon is 2 fold, an immense laser is blasted at the asteroid and a force field is projected up around the entire earth to protect it from harm.

22) As the asteroid hits, the entire Ark is engulfed in a huge explosion and destroyed along with Alkaphel, Gyout, Imakarum, Sho and Valkryia.

33) As the smoke and dust settles a very weak force field dissipates in space. inside the force field, 2 control metals are shown, although it's not clear who has protected them (Alk/Imakuram) and also, who's Control Metals they are.

34) Fast foward in time and Mizuki has her hands on a Cacoon listen for signs of life. Inside it is revealed Sho is alive and reformed inside. The other reminisce on the battle and about finding the control metal wondering whether the others were destroyed and whether that was really the last of Gyout.

35) We then see a shadow of a Guyver watching the group from a distance, and a voice saying, "I guess some scores are best left unsettled". The shadow is revealed to be GIIF

THE END

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

5) Gyuot returns to Valkyria advising he has a plan that will help her achieve revenge for the loss of her brother. An elaborate plan is set out, but in a twist, the Zeus Thunderbolts appear on the scene instead of Sho.

Uh, this may be a spoiler if you haven't read up to the latest issue but Valkyria's motivation isn't simple revenge... at least not on Sho, he's just what's left for her to address what she does want but can't have now that Lisker is dead... Think more obsession for something to prove...

There's also more at risk than just Agito's G3 unit...

2 hours ago, zeo said:

Uh, this may be a spoiler if you haven't read up to the latest issue but Valkyria's motivation isn't simple revenge... at least not on Sho, he's just what's left for her to address what she does want but can't have now that Lisker is dead... Think more obsession for something to prove...

There's also more at risk than just Agito's G3 unit...

Is there a new chapter this month? The only chapters I've seen since Vol 32 were 9 pages in Feb and 13 pages in April (All Agito Vs Rogues). I can't see anything relating to Valkyria in those chapters.

I know there was nothing last month. Seems we are getting them every 2 months lately!

Anyway, my points above were all speculative, all will be revealed when Takaya gets around to it. Probably another 10-20 years to go!

Edited by Kanji

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Is there a new chapter this month? The only chapters I've seen since Vol 32 were 9 pages in Feb and 13 pages in April (All Agito Vs Rogues). I can't see anything relating to Valkyria in those chapters.

I know there was nothing last month. Seems we are getting them every 2 months lately!

Anyway, my points above were all speculative, all will be revealed when Takaya gets around to it. Probably another 10-20 years to go!

Unknown so far. Shonen Ace comes out in the next few days.

However, previously it was stated that the Guyver would be in last months issue, but was not... And in the back of that book, it never said " More guyver next month". So, we aren't expecting a chapter, but we HOPE there will be.

8 hours ago, Kanji said:

I can't see anything relating to Valkyria in those chapters.

Book 31, right in the beginning... goes into details on the origins of her relationship with Lisker and how it shaped who she is now...

5 hours ago, zeo said:

Book 31, right in the beginning... goes into details on the origins of her relationship with Lisker and how it shaped who she is now...

Thanks, I must have missed that. Like I said, everything is speculative, so there will be reveals along the way that will change my view.