The Return of Anubis!!! Duh duh duuuuuh!

Welcome fans of horror, revulsion, and science fiction! I have returned. After a considerable stop in time from study, rebuilding my home (which actually managed to float away during hurricane Katrina!) I have come back to refinish this damnable fan fic so you all can see my power!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, alright I'm crazy.

Point is, I am wondering, what is more desireable?

Great War of the Guyvers main fic?

Flight of an Angel?

The Return of W'Kar?

Come now, speak your opinions and don't be shy. Time's a wastin, and I have fish to fry. Come speak your desires, and maybe I will be kind enough to make them come true. (drumroll)

Edited by Guest
:shock: The dark lord has returned *bows in his presence* wow man good to hear that you're back and ready to get things cooking again. Personally i would like to see the continuation of the GWOTG fanfic as well as the others to but ya know, Zagam hasn't even got a chance to fully stretch his legs yet.

So, what, I have 1 vote for GWOTG?

Come on peoples, I've only one set of hands and three fics to write. One has to come first. Gimme some responses!

If you don't want it said publicly, IM me via AOL at

grostilzirelman

That should get you talking. Don't mind, just let your first message to me contain GWOTG, or I will likely ignore you punks! HA HA HA!

Welcome fans of horror, revulsion, and science fiction! I have returned. After a considerable stop in time from study, rebuilding my home (which actually managed to float away during hurricane Katrina!) I have come back to refinish this damnable fan fic so you all can see my power!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, alright I'm crazy.

Point is, I am wondering, what is more desireable?

Great War of the Guyvers main fic?

Flight of an Angel?

The Return of W'Kar?

Come now, speak your opinions and don't be shy. Time's a wastin, and I have fish to fry. Come speak your desires, and maybe I will be kind enough to make them come true. (drumroll)

The W'Kar is back! *shakes his head in disbelief*

Damn Allen, you had your loyal followers worried. I'm sorry to hear about your home, mine took a small hit, but aside from no power for 3 and no cable for 6 days, a small leak in a window and a health hit, (we recovered fine) my family made it out just fine.

As for the stories, here's what I'd love to see.

Great War of the Guyvers

The Return of W'Kar

Flight of an Angel

Yeah what Army said! Wow didn't know you were involved in the Katrina dabocle. Anyway good to have the devil back to keep us lesser demon under control. Oh yeah a lot of us were gone for awhile due to the hacker situation read my post in the general section for details if you are not aware of this stuff already. The Name is "Another Damn Hacker."

Anywho great to have you back. Don't go away again now ya hear. :D

Don't worry about my house. The insurance company was kind enough (after a lawsuit ^_^) to send money to help rebuild. Yeah, remember I live in the section of Florida that, well, got hit by like 6 or 7 hurricanes that year. Eventually something had to give. Ah well, past is gone.

So, GWOTG is your poison I see. Alright, I think I might be able to start that up again first.

So, any particular things people want covered?

Don't worry about my house. The insurance company was kind enough (after a lawsuit ^_^) to send money to help rebuild. Yeah, remember I live in the section of Florida that, well, got hit by like 6 or 7 hurricanes that year. Eventually something had to give. Ah well, past is gone.

So, GWOTG is your poison I see. Alright, I think I might be able to start that up again first.

So, any particular things people want covered?

I would personally love to see what happened to Yaksha and Alexandria after the Matrix swiped them.

PS: On a side note, now that you're back, I can't see the story text when looking at any of the the stories when using Firefox. What can you do to fix this? I can see the text when I highlight the story.

I'd like to know what the matrix will do with those 2 as well, also i'd like to find out what the creators will do now that anubis has attacked and all but erradicated them all save for a few and a major player ( i forgot who it was). And Zagam....he's just got started, only action he's seen is the fight with malice, and attacking the ghia..hardly a challenge to his new found power. Of course how those 2 guyvers made of with the last of that race is also interesting to see what they will eventually do......welp i think that sums it up, but i think Allen knows what will keep us all glued to our seats :D

I want to see what the 2nd True W'Kar will do (the 7th Repro with the W'Kar element) and what Shendel will be doing.

BTW, it's Grend. I would not say destroying the Creator Council as killing off the entire Creator race. Think of it as their capital.

I think I want to see more of the WOTG. But concerning what is not my real concern.

On another note, it's good to hear from you again. Alas, so much to do, so little time to do it in.

And yes, destroying the council is destroying the capital, but, if not replaced, then, even the greatest races will fall regardless.

As such is the fate of those who war. Freedom, amongst other things has its price that must be paid periodically. That price is paid through war, even though war is damnable.

GWOTG all the way.

On a side note Armageddon if you right click on the fic you want to read and tell it to open the link in another window the window will contain just the fic.

• 1 month later...