Quietus Fic Uploaded!

Quietus fic has been uploaded. Due to the length of the story and my own personal desire to see that the fic is uploaded at good lengths of time between I have decided to chop up the story into two seperate parts.

Enjoy!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...Zagams one sneeky guy i would have never thought anyone was able to do that...so there was method to Grends madness...

Im suurprised Anubis isnt more worried considering if bonded with a human the True W'Kar Mk II would overpower him the next fic its gona be a doozey!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Hrmmm.. Rabid could probobly take out True W'kar2 since it's a fresh activation and it wouldn't have enough time to evolve quite yet..

however, if the W'kar feeds off the fear and panic of the host in that huge skirmish, it could potentially evolve pretty quickly.

And of course.. that's assuming that the true W'kar2 even NEEDS to evolve since it's not damaged like Anubus's was.

lol i wasnt sayin it like Rabid was gona win altho i agree with the host newly bonded to the True W'Kar II he wouldnt have alot of experiance but considering rabid's hungry and lust to feed woudlt surprise me if he tried his luck and got his ass'd kicked but still live...plus it would give Anubis a rought outline of the W'Kars ablities...

Edit: considering the True W'Kar II is more powerful that Anubis does that mean the Anubis hasnt fully healed or is it just the TW'Kar II is more advanced?

I know you didn't say rabid would win.. but since Rabid's my creation, I'ld like to think he could take him/her/it... Call me biased that way.

Of course.. such a fight might not even happen, since the order might be able to obtain the second true W'kar for themselves.

Oooooh... could you imagine Rabid with the True W'kar? I know he's allready boosted but that would be such a treat.. and one of Rabid's key personality traits is loyalty, even beyond lychanlord conditioning, it would take something of amazing magnitude to make him betray his master, even if he suddenly outclassed him in power.

It'll never happen (unless Allen is even more twisted than we thought) but it's nice to dream.

Damn you, Allen, it was just getting good! :D

Zagam used that Quantum Fusion, didn't he? I bet Sarah's hating him with everything she's got, bet that's all she's got right now too.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens to the group since Anubis has surrounded the group with his forces. What'll happen to the W'Kar 2 now?

It was very nice to see Rabid appear as well, but what of Jarrod and the others in Shendal's group.

You split it up into pieces just to torture you loyal viewers, huh? :twisted:

Damn you, Allen, it was just getting good! :D

It'll be very interesting to see what happens to the group since Anubis has surrounded the group with his forces. What'll happen to the W'Kar 2 now?

You split it up into pieces just to torture you loyal viewers, huh? :twisted:

All I can say is that there is going to be one helluva battle next fic.

Yes the next fic will be a treat but it will still take 2 more days for the W'kar 2 unit to be ready for merging, maybe it will just explode and not bond with any one :roll: and err Dues is the good guy right?

Hmmm and since he is so near to Zagam i guess both of them will tango? and what has Anubis done with Agito's Wg3 unit and Zeus upgrade? or do you think Zagam has that stowed away? :roll:

wouldnt surprised me if they did "tango" would be a hell of i fight i think...and i bet Zagams got something special in mind for the WG3 and Zeus upgrade

heres the scary thing though is that the wg3 unit should still have solums memory store inside meaning who ever it is used on will have access to info on creating warrior tech, and if said creature has the understanding of creater tech then imagine what anubis could do if he had access to resources to create warrior unit tech

And he also has access to the WG2 unit so thats 2 warrior units in his possession to tamper with and give it to whom ever he pleases. Perhaps they well be placed under Zagam's rule as he is an assassin general..what is a general without troops similar to his designation?

And i bet in all this confusion, someone will come along and inherit that unit, and because of it, this may draw Anubis out early...although it would seem he has everything calculated to the minute and can anticipate his opponents every move

Well he has confidence in her abilities which is why he has asked her to make the next move otherwise he would not have involved her so much in the battle..

Quietus

1. a finishing stroke; anything that effectually ends or settles: Having given a quietus to the argument, she left.

2. discharge or release from life.

3. a period of retirement or inactivity

and the next series will be the Rabid saga.. in which rabid will learn the joys of domestic life after marrying a lychanlord queen, and he'll sit in his lazy boy recliner watching the cooking channel all day.

How he does that without eyes is up to anyone's guess.

and the next series will be the Rabid saga.. in which rabid will learn the joys of domestic life after marrying a lychanlord queen, and he'll sit in his lazy boy recliner watching the cooking channel all day.

So, is he an emeril Legasse Fan?

So, is he an emeril Legasse Fan?

Nah.. he hates Emeril... he's more of a fan of Giada and Barefoot Contessa.

He thinks Racheal Ray needs to die though.. die painfully.. and slowlly. Even the worst horrors his master Anubis can thrust upon her wouldn't be enough pain to satisfy rabid's hatrid of Racheal Ray.

Or is that MY hatred? I get those confused sometimes.