Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sully

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sully

  1. This one is too simple to answer. You should be easily be able to guess it solely from what GuyverFanatic said.
  2. As I've kind been burnt out doing the large amounts of fights in 7 days I've started work on a more fun fic tog et me writing again. So far so good. Note this is a early draft so things may change: Disclaimer 1: This is a fan-fiction based on characters created by Yoshiki Takaya and contains violent situations with adult language. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is unintentional and purely coincidental. Disclaimer 2: This fiction is mostly based in the fiction of Great War of the Guyvers and uses characters of that fiction created by Allen Lucas. Guyver XT belongs to Mike Cox. Assassin Guyver: Part 1. The Life of the Assassin Guyver. Author: Brian O'Sullivan E-mail: lep@eircom.net If my life can stand for one thing it is that life can never be predictable. I?ve died more times that I?d wish to remember and seen many of my best friends and love ones die in a pointless war and to make maters worse I was almost killed by our true foes when they finally showed themselves. My name is Ira Pike. I?ve been known as the Assassin Guyver now for so many years I can easily lose count. That was until I was nearly destroyed by a being called Jy-Taki a servant of our true foes the Creators. I was supposedly dead for about a year when a Creator named Krullnar used a device called the Matrix to repair my damaged control medal. Bringing me back into a twisted situation where I was pregnant once again with Greg?s kid. But I was too shocked to really notice anything and especially not that my child was been killed by my own unit. But thanks to that strange device and quick action from Fighter Guyver II my kid was saved but put into Cassandra who was turned into a new kid of Guyver designed to keep her kid healthy. I then got to spend a day with my sister and friends. But that quite moment of peace did not last long. Krullnar and Dibblis had sent a team of Jy-Taki and Warrior Kavzar after me and my friends. I escaped them using the Matrix and arrived in an alternative universe where I met a Gigantic like Guyver called Dreadnought. He was a powerful Guyver type that literally had a Matrix as part of his control medal. With his help and the help of some more of the native Guyvers of his universe we attacked Krullnar and Dibblis and destroyed their small army and the super being they created. But in the chaos that ensued I was knocked back into the alternative universe that was Dreadnought?s home. But my entrance to this world was not perfect. My unit was badly damaged and I?ve been forced to deactivate it. I?ve no contact with this Earth?s Guyvers and the place is over run by Chronos and I think I?m in the middle of a war zone. I?ve also no clue where the hell I am and it?s hot and I?m wondering around a desert. Life just can?t get any better than it is now as I am alone and powerless in an alien hostile world. Though my life has never been easy. In fact this situation now where it seems like I?m been cooked to death is nothing compared to some of the events that have happened to me in my home dimension. I?ve lived there all my life until now and I just can?t help thinking about how it all started. I was born in a small American town where life was somewhat nice and ordinary. Then I became the Assassin Guyver and my life never stayed the same since. It was 1980 and I was just 16 at the time. I thought I knew it all. I wish now I did. I was out drinking with my friends and my little sister Jessica who was three years younger than me. Mum though did not seem all too fussed with her been around my friends and I as we drowned what little brain cells we?d left with cans of beer. Who really needs to be 21? Flash a bit of cleavage while showing them your fake ID and its easy enough to get beer. Well it probably would not work for a boy but you get the idea. The Ark Isis awoke wondering where the hell she was. As she began to focus on where she was and remember what she had been doing the past view days she quickly remembered the beast known as the Life-Force Guyver who had attacked her. She then realised she was in fact in her armoured formed and as her eyes and head sensors kicked into life she was in fact inside a bio-tube in the Ark. She quickly looked around outside the tube and the only person there was Zoalord Valkus. While not her favourite person in the world he would at least be able to tell her where her father is. Valkus had noticed her awakening and pressed a few buttons for her bio-tube to open. As the water was cleared away Guyver 4 removed the sensors that where attached to her and then floated towards the Zoalord using her gravity controller. ?It is good to see you have recovered Miss Drano.? ?Thank you sir,? said Guyver 4 knowing even in her groggy state the best way to approach one of the ruling leaders of Chronos.
  3. Sully replied to Guyvr2's topic in Fan Art
    Don't blame me because you are anti-social!!!!!!!
  4. The guys in work keep saying "you can't take money with you when you die". So I think I know where to spend it now (well that and renewing this site next year).
  5. This is great news. Last thing I want is another Viz situation. Question for those who has the eariler books as I'll be buying all five at once when this is release. Do we get translated Data files with these books?
  6. This is where waiting until the English translated books catching up will be a help. As far has I can tell Prug'stall was reasigned to Japan after book 8 so that is his region. No telling what it was before that book. Also if you where going to base it on history Balus is from Europe (sleepy and just finished work so this is a total guesss based on what brain cells are still awake), he's Dutch Prest/Monk if I remember right.
  7. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Guyver
    it's 8 soemthing months after another release depending on Takaya's release schedule, as sometimes he misses a month here or there. So some thing like March/April next year most likely.
  8. No suprises why this topic is locked.
  9. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Guyver
    Stars Guyver page on Spaceports will more than likely never be updated again (notice it says the site has moved). A copy of it can be found on this page (look in the abouts page on Star's Guyver page on the front page, and the old version of the site). Star himself gave me the copy of the site which I host on WG.com. Sooner or later I'll update the new version.
  10. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Fan Fiction
    If I wanted to make the idea work I could. But really I've no plans to bring yet another Guyver back from the future. Even more so a Warrior Guyver M5. The WG projects high point was before the Guyver Zoalord stopped it.
  11. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Guyver
    I like this topic so keep it up and leave the nice info post alone as its interesting. If you find the info you are after let me know. Once done we can put it into Star's Guyver page if you want?
  12. hmmm.... I think I've spent more in the last 2 weeks. Though its been on a X-Box and 6 games & the Star Wars trilogy. Ahh nice to have uni over and done with
  13. Not if he is misdirected and does not learn from his mistakes. Agito is not just good at fighting he is also great at picking his battles. Sho just does not know how to plan.
  14. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Guyver
    There is in the old version of Stars Guyver page. Sooner or later I'll get around to converting and updating the newer version.
  15. Malmot done nothing by himself as it was Agito who set everything up in both the Anime and the Comic story lines. The only thing was he did not get his hands dirty and used Malmot as he knew that after he got the units that Malmot who was not finished would die. In the end looking too much on the role of Malmot blinds you as you tend to forget about Agito. As for this line Where did you get that information from?
  16. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Guyver
    Simply put what happened after the anime is unknown as it was never finished. The anime and comics afterall while semi simular do follow a different story line so it is impossible to say.
  17. As others have guessed "No Comment ". Just remember, Sho is the star of the comic not my fiction where the main character is Warrior Guyver, hence the name of the fiction. As for the others writers it is up to them to use Sho. Also remember fics tend to be based in the Country that is home of their characters, in my case that is the USA so most of the time it is based on US characters like WG and co.
  18. Your still a baby.... Happy birthday though.
  19. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Fan Art
    Have to admit, looks very impressive. Well done.
  20. Saw them both today. Guyver: If you've seen Mutronics you've seen all of this apart from one part. At the very start of the movie it gives you the movie version of the history of the Earth and Chronos. Guyver 2: To a person who has only seen the UK version this is great. Total time 2 hours and 3 minutes. Includes the scene with Sean breaking up with his ex girlfirend. The nightmare where he becomes the Guyver. Cori talking about how Bio research of the bio-ship can help human kind grow what we need to cut down polution etc and basically how great it is. For those who thought it a mystery why Cori allows Sean on the dig site there is a simple reason in a scene where she talks with a firend and describes him as been cute. After that there are a good few other little added scenes that add to the overall movie which just makes you think why did some idiot sit down and cut it for the UK release.
  21. Looks like Dave has finally started work on the new version of his site www.bioweapons.com
  22. Sully replied to Sully's topic in Games Discussion
    Played the game. The graphics and the story are great along with been realistic. You can be attacked from anywhere. Walls can explode behind you and a fire ball demon thingy emerges to try and kill you and your little pistol seems to just annoy it. Even on Easy this game is hard to do. The graphics of Mars are amazing, when you go outside an look up you can see a sand storm over head. Overall this game is great. But you need a modren decent spec PC to play it (which I have )
  23. Sully posted a topic in Games Discussion
    Today I the above game. Been a fan of the orginal I've to admit I'm looking forward to it dispite the English mother campain to stop me (they want it banned here!!!). So ignoring their request not to go near this game I've bought it. Still in work though so not had a chance to play it. But any chance of seeing an update from me has just gone up in smoke as I've been looking forward to this game for a long time.
  24. Sully posted a topic in Games Discussion
    Today I the above game. Been a fan of the orginal I've to admit I'm looking forward to it dispite the English mother campain to stop me (they want it banned here!!!). So ignoring their request not to go near this game I've bought it. Still in work though so not had a chance to play it. But any chance of seeing an update from me has just gone up in smoke as I've been looking forward to this game for a long time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.