Everything posted by Sully
-
Old stuff
Ahh the good old days when the writing was less complex.... if I ever do start again I might shoot the ideas on some of the new characters and make things a little simpler to write up. As for why the pic is no longer used... been so long I can't remember
-
Got the new Guyver DVD....
some day I'm going to have to buy this....
-
Birth of the Novas
Congrats Andre!!!!
-
Guyver RavenShaolin NEW PICS w PROFILE
Nice work mate
-
How is Everybody!!!
Fine, life seems to be more relaxed and sorted now. If only I could stop playing World of Warcarft when I've free time....
-
The Return of Anubis!!! Duh duh duuuuuh!
People just keep returning up from no where.....
-
Do they sell guyver mutronics the first guyver movie
Mutronics though is something really only for "collectors", only a Guyver fan can be forgiving enough to enjoy it. The best verison of it is on DVD as the guys said.
-
Dreadnought
Simply put if Jason was anything more than a human.... Well lets just say the fiction would have ended very very soon.
-
who is darmon
You need to read the story "All Things Change".
-
who is darmon
There is a reason for that....
-
New Max Factory info with Pics and a request
Read the rules on grammar.
-
Guyver 3 Model Kit
In future do not use coloured text, read rules section it is commented on in there.
-
Human hair, nails and makeup
Either that or Takaya forgot to draw it. Either way until he says in a data file "Yes it can or can't". Topic locked. He who dares bring it up again without a translated data file from an English edition of the Guyver will be striked.
-
Human hair, nails and makeup
Time to conclude this. You've until I next view this topic to do so. So close your arguments now.
-
Pictures and images required
A LONG LONG time ago Dave (aka EvilFX) and I came up with a deal. I'd colour those pics for him and I could use them in my data files section. If you look on his site you'll also see ones for Gigantic Guyver and I stopped at that point to do other stuff I'll not talk about here. Strictly speaking they are not offical so should not be in this section (in other words I coloured them and not Takaya or from the Anime). Drag-5, you ever on MSN these days? If so PM me.
-
The most powerful Guyver
Sorry Sully. I was not aware that I don't any thing wrong if you don't like my Name that feel free to change it. Perhaps, we should take this over to PM? Anyway... What I ment was...which UNIT is the strongest? I mean Guyver 3 was very strong but the reason being, like everyone said, the host was well informed and knew alot about the Guyver Unit as does the Warrior Guyver 3 does. I am sorry if this caused any confusion as I should of given more information on my starting post. LG I'm ok with your name, but don't think calling yourself Lord will stop me or others striking you if you missbehave. Anyway has for the strongest unit as in the best all round package of host and unit together it would be...... No Comment (it would give away too much to say
-
The most powerful Guyver
As this is his first and only post, lets wait until he comments again to clear this up. (e.g. for the dumb, don't post after this until "Lord Guyver" has posted and given more details).
-
Moving Domain (ALL BOARD MEMBERS READ THIS)
WG.com will soon be moving to a new domain provider. Which is good news to all those who realise this is a SLOW server we are on now. As such there will be an unknown period of down time which could be as much as a week (possibly more). Hopefully this wil not be the case As the whole site will be moving including this messageboard two weeks before it is due to be transfered I will be locking down the message board to clean it so its easier for me to move. As such, old accounts no longer used by members will be deleted. Any 0 post accounts will be deleted older than a month. ALL PM's including saved PM's will be deleted. So save any you find important (print, copy and paste etc etc you have to figure that one out). After the move only active members will have the right to use PM's. And it is up to Matt or I to decide who is an active member. As of yet there is no set date, but it will be roughly in 2 months time. You have been warned. Regards Brian www.warriorguyver.com Owner Edit: Forgot to add, the new domain as well has providing a message board for us to use also provides a chat page as well. So if you are interested with been able to chat on-line with other Guyver fan's this can be setup for us if you want.
-
Samurai Guyver
I can, so can everyone else so its your PC that has the fault. This has been covered before so either use your head or live with it.
-
Pictures and images required
Are you on drugs or simply ignoring what I just said in my last post?
-
Pictures and images required
Depends on use of words there mate. WG.com as in the whole site, yes there is offical pics of Guyver 0 in the Old Star's page (look at he updates section for links or go intot he about section of Star's Guyver Page). There you find all of old Star's site and its data files and Guyver 0 pics that Star put up.
-
art portfolio
Truly nice work trulock, I'm very impressed.
-
What is the Apothecary Unit?
Read the Meetings fic.
-
Human hair, nails and makeup
Unless you have a point of cannon to support you in saying that Unit-G can regeneration cloths then it is rather useless to bring it up. Either support what you said with referance with from the book or drop it.
-
No large pictures on WG artwork
If not just try again. Also if you have broadband but decide to download something big at the time it does not help sometimes. So retry the above when your PC is not as busy. Also helps to clear your cache when not using WG.com at the time making sure all files in use are deleted.