Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sully

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sully

  1. This is very sad news in terms of getting it finally in writing. But it's not unexpected; it's been 10 years since any new Guyver content, and it stopped at a point that never made sense (2 issues after a chapter release). That was never a good thing, as he deeply cared about his story, planned long-term arcs and reveals... a person like that would never stop where he did without it being without a choice. I'll always love what he did. But hopefully, finally getting a public status of what is happening with him might someday lead to Guyver getting moved into new hands by someone Kadokawa Shoten selects.
  2. AI, always getting Guyver wrong and thinking it's Tech when it's Biological. I wouldn't even move this into Fan-Fic as it's not. But Given the amount of AI stuff out there might make a board for collecting this stuff, as some of it is quite funny. Like the live action looking one with I think 50 cent...
  3. Pre-ordered! Love the look of it
  4. Jerry, have you tried "past link as plain text"?
  5. Got to say, loving the trailer. Looks like great, stupid fun.
  6. An upgrade broke the forum there for a few days. Help from tech support and got it back up and running :D
  7. Those things will be cuddly gold dust to Guyver fans in a few years
  8. Not really, this is because it's totally different software now. When I took over the site, a 10 odd years ago, it was on version 3. I'd updated to version 4 very early on as version 3 went out of date (in other words, web servers update like the OS on your computer and phone, the different versions of the software time out). Last weekend I discovered that the board wouldn't work on the latest version of the webserver, and the software had moved to version 5. The main thing now is to learn how to use it and its options. Just there, I've updated the front page of the site. This will hopefully start making it easier to use. But yeah, I'm not a huge fan of those images and so on, especially the size, but most of the images are the wrong size at the moment. I'll play around with it some more this weekend. I most likely will be removing the Chatbox from above the fourms to reduce clutter now that it's on the front page.
  9. When I have more time, the weekend coming, I'll be looking to sort out the front page and forums to make them flow better.
  10. Chatbox is back and updated.
  11. Messageboard updated to Version 5. The Chatbox is down at the mo as it doesn't work with the new version. I'm looking into that. There will be a number of changes over the next few weeks as I both get used to the new version and tweak the site the way I want it to be.
  12. Fixed issue with Certs on all 3 sites. Updated Warriorguyver.com and theguyver.net to latest versions. Reminder for Japan-Legend's next big update: Signing in with a Display Name has been removed in v5, email addresses must be used instead.
  13. Got to say, it's interesting looking. At the very least will keep me a little entertained
  14. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Japanese Entertainment
    Yup!
  15. Sully replied to a post in a topic in Japanese Entertainment
    Collection security!
  16. The site currently runs on version 4 of the Board. V5 was just released and as part of renewing the license is now avilable. One of the up coming weekends I'll be pushing it through.
  17. I'll be watching it Monday, not expecting anything on the level of past ones. But we'll see. Can't be worse than the last Venom movie can it?
  18. Certs updated for WarriorGuyver.com and Japan-Legend.com WarriorGuyver.com updated and menu bar fixed.
  19. Forum updated to latest version
  20. Sully replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
    I'm pushing it off until 2027 / 2028. Like you said, it's a lot of money getting to Japan. I still want to get there as they tend to have some cool Guyver stuff and I get to visit family in Japan. But getting the budget together comes first, no point in going there and not having the cash to buy goodies!
  21. Cert for Japan-Legend fix and Forum updated.
  22. Sully replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
    Does have that vibe alright

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.