What music have you currently been listening to?

LordNemesis

Various stuff, mostly songs I like.  My favorite bands/musicians are Cher, Metallica, Earth,Wind & Fire, Pink Floyd, too many to mention.  I'll listen to about anything aside from rap and such.

There's also a You Tube artist named LiaNight who mostly does covers, but she and her sister have original material that they want to put on that page soon.

Mostly my favs from thrash and black metal, grindcore, noisecore, techno hardcore, minimal, anime osts, jazz, trance.

Awesome song that I can call new (2009) - is Slayer's "Hate Worldwide", I think it's the best thrash song from ~2000-2014.

Studio version:

Live:

Also "Ein Heller Und Ein Batzen" by Onkel Tom Angelripper is the song I was waiting for ages, why didn't he make it earlier?

+ From techno hardcore: old track by Russian project 911 - Prince Igor:

And Da Predator - Out Of Control:

And DJ Dione – Muddaf*ckas:

• 1 month later...

can't help myself lately and i've been listening to the robotech soundtrack. got the 20th anniversary ost loaded in the car and been listening to it while commuting, really loud too. been getting strange looks from people in vehicles next to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is more like what recent shows have I been too since I go to at least 3 a month. Last month I was able to catch Bane with Turnstile, Take Offense and Final Blow. 2 days before that I got to see Backtrack, with opening acts Bitedown, Homewrecker and a new favorite of mine Holy Land. Also witnessed my first Black Metal show and saw Watain and they were beyond extreme.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Way late on this thread, but I like me some punk rock and ska. NOFX, Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto, Suicide Machines... that type of thing. I really enjoy music that on the surface sounds all happy with horns and a ska beat only to find the lyrics are SO messed up! LOL!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...