Contest Winner, Rabid!

Everyone, congratulate the winner. Rabid!

Rabid will be joining the Order of Anubis in the GWOTG fic. Hopefully the hound can stand tall amongst the order, else be devoured by it. We shall see.

Congratulations should also be given to Apophis, our runner up!

To all the others, thanks for voting!

Also, Juggernought may PM me one question about the GWOTG story that I will answer truthfully and can include anything. This answer must be kept to himself.

Blood may ask his own question on the board which I will answer for everyone. Make it good, but try and make it a fair question Blood.

Hopefully the hound can stand tall amongst the order, else be devoured by it.

Rabid, devoured? It'ld take something pretty farking mean to eat that dog.

On that note though.. WHEEEE! I WIN AT TEH INTERWEB!

I'll have to think about the question for a little while though.. been awhile since I read the GWOTG stuff, so I need to reaquaint myself with a few things...

Thanks, Juggs. Apophis put up a good fight.. But Rabid just had what it takes to go the distance.

Still.. I'll keep an eye open to see what you do with Apophis since he's effectively a free agent at the moment. He's got the potential to have some awesome stories.

On another note.. Owwww.. Spartan's posts make my eyes bleed trying to read them..

ohh u dnt like the fact dat i dnt type in proper english...this isnt a english class lol i type how eva it cums out... :twisted:

Word of advice bub, being a smart alec will get you in a heap of trouble, quick, I'd advise you to smarten up before you start digging yourself a deep enough hole that you can't climb out of.

Nah Kaiser.. this is the new relaxed Warriorguyver forums. In the old cranky style, his typeing would have gotten him iced AGES before the additude. :P

I'm debating sicking rabid on the boy though..

ohh u dnt like the fact dat i dnt type in proper english...this isnt a english class lol i type how eva it cums out... :twisted:

Spartan, please be polite.

This topic is about congradulating the winners, not grammer, english classes, and overall unpleasantness.

i wasnt in anyway shape or form being rude...i was merely stating a point...im here to talk about guyver same as everyone else...not to get digged at because i dont spell words like a dictionary...

eitherway i am sorry if i offended you...in the future i will keep a dictionary handy when making any posts as not to upset members

i wasnt in anyway shape or form being rude...i was merely stating a point...im here to talk about guyver same as everyone else...not to get digged at because i dont spell words like a dictionary...

eitherway i am sorry if i offended you...in the future i will keep a dictionary handy when making any posts as not to upset members

Not really offend, more like confuse. The internet is infamous for misunderstandings.

I said this before when you showed it to me earlier.. but that's damn nice.

Maybe I didn't say it in the conversation.. but I certainly said it out loud.

Soooo.. who's coloring this big dog?

Wow.

Nice.

Reminds me of Birkin, just without all of the ivory in his face.

You know damned well that Trelze was inspired by Birken, and not Rabid.

Granted.. I'm not sure you ever SAW Trelze.. or recognised him anyway.. he was that guy who was always hidden in the shadows and sounded like he was inhaling as he spoke to bloodstorm or kraken, always giving them JUST the information they needed to figure something out.

Creepy ass Trelze. >_>

Thought about entering Trelze in the contest.. but Rabid fits alot better.. so very much better.

Hopefully the hound can stand tall amongst the order, else be devoured by it.

Rabid, devoured? It'ld take something pretty farking mean to eat that dog.

On that note though.. WHEEEE! I WIN AT TEH INTERWEB!

I'll have to think about the question for a little while though.. been awhile since I read the GWOTG stuff, so I need to reaquaint myself with a few things...

Congrats, Blood! You won this thing well. Let's see what Allen does with the ol' hound, eh?

Good luck with your question. Knowing you, it'll be one none of us will expect. :twisted: