Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. Even if the costume variations never stuck, there were a few that people still remember, with the Black Costume and Captain Universe Spidey-versions ranking high on the list.
  2. Still, I personally kinda liked how they used Beta Ray Bill in the movie. Definitely someone who needs more exposure, I think.
  3. I'm right here, durendal Between Chaos War and wrapping up Shadowland, I've been keeping up with the trial of Captain America, and the Invaders Now! miniseries. One mini-series I've been enjoying is the "Dead Avengers" tie-in to Chaos War. Just shows you that, living or dead, an Avenger's mission never changes. They're not called Earth's Mightiest Heroes for nothing. Speaking of, I've really been enjoying "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" on DisneyXD. If you're a Marvel geek like I am, it's a real treat. Not only does it say true to the spirit of the series, but there's lots of fun things to pick out if you pay attention very closely.
  4. Here's a little something I put together for Christmas (wasn't sure where else to put it, so I thought I'd stick it here ) *ahem* Oh Jingle Bells Chronos Smells Balcus Laid an Egg The Ark, we feel Lost a Wheel And the Guyver Got Away! Merry Christmas everyone
  5. Time to change the mood...
  6. Hey everyone, I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten this. It's just...well, between trying to find a full-time job and other mitigating circumstances, I haven't really had a chance to get back on the saddle. But I am hoping to get working on it soon, so I thought I should let you know a few angles I'm hoping to pursue... - Reed Richards (with Sho's permission) analyses the Guyver unit, attempting to determine why there is a delay when Sho activates the suit in the MU. - Asou and Tokiwadaira cross path's with one of the MU's prominent reporters, Ben Urich, longtime friend of Daredevil and Spider-Man. Together, they work to uncover Chronos's dirty secrets and expose the organization's true nature to the world. - Thor versus Archanfel, with a surprise twist! - Captain America (still Bucky Barnes) bands together with some of his old allies in the Invaders and attacks Chronos's facilities. - A climatic battle between the Avengers and the zoalords in the Savage Land. So yes, I do intend to keep this going, and I hope you will join me when I return
  7. Is this a trick question? YES!!! Although I am starting to cut down on the more recent stuff, due to space constraints. I am hoping to go back to collecting older issues. There are a few past storylines that have caught my attention and I'm hoping to complete them. And in case you're wondering, Marvel is the way I roll.
  8. Here's a little something I found on Spider-Man CrawlSpace -- the trailer for the Spidey film that almost was: Kinda makes me wonder what would've happen if it did get made...
  9. Okay, technically this isn't a "music video", but this is a damn awesome (and funny) song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6xWYqMk-Kc
  10. Neither, it's actually on DisneyXD. If you haven't seen this show yet, WATCH IT. I think that this may very well be the best Marvel cartoon ever.
  11. I can honestly state that this is the best cartoon intro EVER:
  12. No one does it better than the Birds of Prey
  13. There is no good, there is no evil, there is only...change.
  14. Because we still need our heroes...
  15. ATTENTION: I AM STILL ALIVE Between work and a few other circumstances, I haven't had much of a chance to work on my fanfic lately. Rest assured, however, I have not forgotten about it, and will continue to work on it whenever I can. In the meantime, I've had a hilarious idea involving Deadpool and Barcas, and it goes kind of like this... Help Me Dr. Zaius! Now just imagine Chronos troops in place of the apes, Dr. Balcus instead of Dr. Zaius, and Deadpool as Taylor, and...well I think you get the idea
  16. X-Day in the Marvel Universe -- let's just say it could go either way. As for Agito, well...I just have no love for the guy, at all. Plus, I just thought it'd be cool to see the Sentry take a shot from a mega-smasher at point blank range, and not even flinch.
  17. Don't worry Toku Warrior, there's definitely gonna be more of Val and Wade to go around ;D As for Sentry vs. Archanfel, well -- let's just say you better have insurance adjusters handy. To quote Tony Stark, "Oh, it's good to be back!"
  18. HEY EVERYONE!!! Yeah, I know, it's been a loooooong time since I've posted...and I'm sure a lot of you have been a teensy bit worried, but I've FINALLY gotten some new chapters in! GUYVERMARVEL18.doc Ch. 54 -- The New Avengers meet up with the Mighty Avengers, who reveal a startling secret about the Rift. Ch. 55 -- Agito vs. the Dark Avengers! With no new Guyver chapters for a while, it's time to get the dust off and get rolling again! EDIT: Keep in mind, I first started writing this during Dark Reign, which is why Osborn's still got "official" control of the Avengers in this story, FYI.
  19. X-Men -- anime style! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWTad94mre8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El0H26Gxak0
  20. As you can see...I wish I had my camera! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za1FuI-Zmdc
  21. A nut and a fool!
  22. Actually, it's been a number of things. After graduating from grad school, I've been busy with a part-time job and an internship, plus I've been looking for full-time work too. I've been meaning to get back on the wagon, but I've been coping with writer's block too. However, I've been planning on upping the stakes a bit, bringing in Hank Pym's Mighty Avengers, and possibly A.R.M.O.R., the X-Men, and a number of others. I haven't forgotten...life's been happening.
  23. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlOBn029b8 100 MORE YEARS!!!
  24. Normally I'm not too into today's music, but this just blew me away:
  25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJRTV-n9n9k Urkel and Carl turn into Bruce Lee and beat up the bad guys. Now tell me that isn't genius.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.