Everything posted by jerrygoodman
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Wade probably wouldn't even be able to form coherent english...
-
Cool Videos
This is just so dang funny... XD
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
UPDATE: Finally got time to squeeze a chapter in, so I thought I'd post it just so everyone knows I'm alive. GUYVERMARVEL12.doc Deadpool meets Valcuria, and he'd better pray she doesn't kill him... And looks like Wade's ability to narrate got messed up by Archanfel.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Well, I am trying, Kenji. Plus, I've been tied up with grad school, so there's that too.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
NOTICE: This story is still alive, I've just been busy with a few things on my end of the pond. You will be interested to know that the next chapter I'm working on involves Deadpool meeting Valcuria. Be advised, though, that I'm keeping her role in the story ambiguous, since nobody really knows what her true objectives are. Still, I think you'll get a few laughs out of it.
-
page: Book14 transcript
This is the discussion topic for the wiki article: Book14 transcript
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Oh, okay thanks. I was afraid I was hamming it up too much for some reason. Guess it was just me.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
This has been rattling in my head for a while, but maybe I'm just being a little self-conscious about it... Does anyone think I was laying it on a little thick with the dialogue between Archanfel and Cap?
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
All I can say -- duck and cover, sports fans
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Well, things do work differently in the Marvel Universe, so I imagine they might have a few surprises for Apollyon. Another thought -- Apollyon's presence might warrant an appearance by the Silver Surfer, since in a way, he may be to the Creators what the Surfer was (or is again, rather) to Galactus -- a herald for their masters.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Just thought it'd be cool to throw that in -- even though Archanfel is on the level of a god, that doesn't mean he's worthy to lift the sacred hammer. Depending on where their stories go in the manga, I may bring in Valcuria and Apollyon. As for Guyot, I'm still debating it -- might do something where he faces Osborn's Dark Avengers, or something along those lines. And I'm not planning on keeping Archy in his human form for long
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
UPDATE: Got two new chapters done, just so you know I'm still alive! GUYVERMARVEL11.doc The battle between thunder god and zoalord continues, plus Cap has some words with Archanfel.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
You know, maybe I will go for that, whenever I get this done, that is...
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Going slowly but surely, Kenji. I'm in the process of continuing the Thor/Archanfel fight, and I'm also trying to work in Spidey, Sho, and Cap into the battle as well.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
You know, I kinda like the second idea better, LordSpleach. I think I may be able to work that in somehow.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Well, the Gigantic I definitely plan on bringing in. Venom -- are we talking Eddie Brock or Mac Gargan? Silver Surfer -- most likely. Galactus and Apocalypse? I think I can work out something... Depending on where her story goes in the manga, I'm thinking of bringing in Valcuria (aka Guyver II Female), where, in addition to fighting zoanoids, she'll also find herself putting up with Deadpool's antics. Also, I've been thinking of doing a scene in the Savage Land, where Archanfel will most likely use the region to replenish himself, in much the same way when he rests in the Isle of Silha. Thoughts?
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Hey everyone...I'm still in the process of moving the story along, but I need some ideas, and I'd like to hear your opinions. First off the bat, I want to know...which characters would you like to see from either universe (Guyver or Marvel) in the story that haven't appeared yet? If you give me some suggestions, I might be able to move this along a little.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Yeah...I guess having some S.H.I.E.L.D. and Skrull ordinance can come in pretty handy.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
And it's also a good way to pass the time while waiting for the next chapter in the "real" Guyver-verse. Btw, nobody's mentioned this, but...does anyone think I've given the Punisher a little too much advantage over zoanoids? He's one guy nobody's talked much about.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Haven't really thought that far ahead, Kenji. I've been having too much fun writing it.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
UPDATE: Got new chapters in! Yeah, I know you want to see more of Archanfel vs. Thor (and I am working on it, trust me) but I had to get some of the other players back in the game, and maybe I'd introduce a few new ones... GUYVERMARVEL10.doc Looks like Agito's found a few new friends, and Doom ain't outta the picture yet.
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Trust me, LordSpleach...I'm just gettin' warmed up
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
I'll be workin' on it, Kenji, but I also have to get some of the other players back in the game too. Just for reference, has Archanfel ever been seen bleeding in any of his portrayals?
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
UPDATE: Three new chapters in place! A little interlude by Deadpool, and the moment everyone's been waiting for...ARCHANFEL VS. THOR!!!!!! GUYVERMARVEL9.doc And this is only Round 1...
-
Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters
Thanks, guys. And expect to see a lot of property damage once the fight begins