Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. UPDATE: Just to let you know I'm still alive, here I come with chapters 31 to 33. Archanfel has been freed, but he's soon to be greeted a certain Son of Odin... GUYVERMARVEL8.doc
  2. You're welcome, Kenji Still cranking, but I should have the next batch in a few days.
  3. That may be so, LordSpleach, but that doesn't mean ol' Wade is gonna be thrilled with it, for whatever reason. And thanks for the support, everyone!
  4. Well, Odin is indisposed for the time being, LordSpleach. Although Thor's got the power of the Odinforce now, so he should be able to take Archanfel. UPDATE: Got chapters 25 to 30 in the can! Just wanted to let everyone know this is still alive... GUYVERMARVEL7.doc My personal favorite bit...the dialogue between Sho and Spider-Man.
  5. Thanks guys. I'm really glad you're enjoying this. And expect to see a smackdown between Archanfel and Thor. That's gonna cause some major damage. :wink:
  6. UPDATE: Chapters 21 through 24 are now done, and everyone's making their way to the playing field! GUYVERMARVEL6.doc And, it seems Sho's Guyver armor might have malfunctioned on the way to the Marvel Universe...
  7. I dunno, but somehow I think ol' Wade's gonna find a way to whittle some money out of the craziness :wink: And thanks for the kind words, Kenji!
  8. Glad to hear it, TW. You can probably imagine I had a lot of fun writing these two chapters.
  9. UPDATE: Just completed Chapters 19 and 20. Only two this time, 'cause they're pretty big chapters (compared to the other ones I've written so far). I'm starting to bring everyone together... GUYVERMARVEL5.doc Getting ready for battle royale!
  10. Oh geez, that'd be like giving a kid his dad's gun Not too sure about doing that, although it is a hilarious idea. Don't worry, the Merc with a Mouth will return soon...
  11. And backstab one another at the most convenient opportunity. Soon it'll be time to see which one is the cleverest of the two.
  12. You got that right, Kenji. UPDATE: Just completed Chapters 15 to 18, although I am a little wary about the last two, especially Chapter 17. I just learned it's really hard to write in "Norse speak." GUYVERMARVEL4.doc To be honest, the Deadpool chapter's my personal favorite.
  13. I'm thinking about that, Kenji. Even better -- true to Deadpool's nature, he'll be the only one to recognize that this is a fan-made story, and he's gonna be pretty bummed to know that he doesn't get to use his famous "little yellow boxes."
  14. Oh, don't worry, TW. I plan on having a field day with that
  15. Oh, I imagine Victor and Agito will try to backstab one another the first chance they get...it's just a question of who's the more cunning :wink: As for Wolverine fighting a Guyver, well...it's kinda hard for me to say, although I plan on having Logan go one on one with Agito. And I'm thinking about throwing Deadpool into the mix too.
  16. UPDATE: Got four new chapters in the can, adjusted some more stuff in the previous ones. And I just brought Agito into the mix, along with...Doctor Doom! GUYVERMARVEL3.doc
  17. Let me put it this way...Monk is so NOT Thomas Magnum XD
  18. I'm glad to hear it, TW. Working on the next batch of chapters as we speak...
  19. Haven't thought that far ahead, Toku_Warrior, but I am considering it. I think it might be possible for the Chrysalis to cross over, but due to the differing natures of the two universes, it may take a little longer for Sho to activate it. After all...different worlds, different rules.
  20. Glad to hear it, Kenji. And thanks!
  21. Well, I am definitely planning to bring the zoalords in, especially Imakarum and Archanfel. Just gotta figure out how, and when...
  22. UPDATE: Got a few new chapters in, plus I smoothed out a couple of rough spots in the previous ones. GUYVERMARVEL2.doc
  23. Elected, Kenji! And here's the rundown on Cage: http://marvel.com/universe/Cage%2C_Luke
  24. Thanks, Kenji. I'm in the process of putting together Chapter 8; trying to decide whether I should focus on Luke Cage or Wolverine next.
  25. Thanks, Toku_Warrior. Still working on more chapters (and correcting a few typos here and there -- that's what happens when you work late nights). Also planning on exploring Sho and Spidey's interactions a little more, and I'm trying to see how I can get the rest of the cast into the mix.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.