Sign in to follow this  
Guest SolBlaze

Guyver somthing

Guest SolBlaze

guyver_somthing_by_AznBlaze.jpg

I did this while readin guyver manga lol. The first one was based off guyver 3 and add random stuff.

Strange. I thought I had posted here and yet my post disappeared. Anyways....

Wow, good stuff. I think some of the guys from the fanfic section would want to commission you to do some arts for some of their fanfic.

Guest SolBlaze

Thanks... heres some extra guyver just drew today. Was hard trying to draw some angles on most parts, but came out pretty well i guess.

2_more_guyvers_by_AznBlaze.jpg

guyver zoanoids?

I am liking the more recent ones.

you got good solidity in the designs.

I don't feel that it follows guyver design completely but it's pretty damn faithful.

I can't imagine anyone being much more faithful if they weren't takaya sensei himself.

I'd definitely like to lose the lined paper though.

Guest SolBlaze

guyver zoanoid? possible lol. Glad yall like em. Sorry bout the line paper didnt have any other paper around so yeah...

Heres some more i did today.

some_more_guyvers_by_AznBlaze.jpg

Man, I'm really loving these images. It's very creative and stylish. Though I have to admit the one with the nose horn actualy cracked me up because it looked like a Guyver "Tengu".

Please put these in the forums gallery as a backup in case something happens to Deviant.

Very nicely done. I have a feeling that you have the manga images next to you as reference for some alterations. The Enhanced G3 and Guyver Zoanoid varient are my favorites. These are almost what I have in mind for the HG designs but I could never get them to come out right.

You're on a good track with these man. Keep it up.

Guest SolBlaze

Man, I'm really loving these images. It's very creative and stylish. Though I have to admit the one with the nose horn actualy cracked me up because it looked like a Guyver "Tengu".

Please put these in the forums gallery as a backup in case something happens to Deviant.

Thanks, lol tengu was on my mind indeed but i tried to make more of a kabuto lookin.

Toku: Haha kinda, on the first 2 drawings i have the manga as ref, but now i have all in my head. and thanks

Guest SolBlaze

lol that i did... if didnt see my new drawing here it is

guyver_and_megaman_art_by_AznBlaze.jpg

guyver_vs_mega_by_AznBlaze.jpg

Edited by SolBlaze

Very good Sol. I like the short manga of Guyver VS. Rockman X. I guess if you draw certain Guyver faces long enough you can get their detail installed in your head. Though I can do slightly good designs I still need images for references when doing a highly detailed image. This is definitely great stuff though. I say take some of your drawings and, if ya got skills in photoshop, make them into a wallpaper.

When was Guyver considered a Maverick?

Since the first time that he was activated? Maverick=rogue. So technically speaking, guyver is a Chronos maverick. lol.

Nice drawings. Really liked the more recent ones.

Guest SolBlaze

Yo, back wit some new stuff

Im pretty new with 3d, but i tried my best. check it :biggrin:

guyver022.png

Guest SolBlaze

Nice work; very smooth. Are you planning to color it, too?

maybe, might redo the whole thing though. Im still learning XD

oh it's a nice start. you'll gradualy get the hang of adjusting all the shapes. Then you can work on the textures. :)

Guest SolBlaze

oh it's a nice start. you'll gradualy get the hang of adjusting all the shapes. Then you can work on the textures. :)

Haven't been doin much of art or 3d related stuff lately. Here's some stuff i did today just for practice with my tablet or wacom. XD

guyver_pratice_by_aznblaze-d2z3p65.png

more_guyver_pratice_by_aznblaze-d2z3qe7.png

Just some random ideas agan hehe

i guess you watch a bit of evangelion?

that top one seems heavily influenced by eva.

Guest SolBlaze

Yea haha.. i seen some of those. It was not on my mind when i drew that, but now that i look at it. it does look like evas XD