Jump to content

Control Medal and Zoacrystal


Recommended Posts

Just conjecture on my part but it should adapt and possibly merge with it. The Guyver Unit is naturally designed to adapt to its host and it should be more than compatible with the Zoa-Crystal since both are creator tech and seem to share dimensional properties.

We've already seen that 2 Relic CM's can merge into one and then reformat itself to link up with the pilot CM for example and the Zoa-Crystal is what makes most zoalords, zoalords. Waferdanos for example wasn't even human to begin with and took his hairy form the moment he was given the zoacrystal and it transformed him. Unlike the other Zoalords he was never processed. . . being a living forest would have made that kinda hard anyway.

Combine the Guyver's ability to Bio-Boost (drawing energy from the Boost Dimension) with the Zoacrystals ability to store immense amounts of energy and you can see why a Guyver Zoalord would be so powerful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree. Though direct merging with the zoacrystal like the Gigantic cocoon, would in effect make a much longer bonding process.

Though I wonder if the additional programming the Relic's control medals allowed it to become the Gigantic cocoon, would be present in a normal control medal of a Guyver unit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually the Navigation Sphere's merged before the Cocoon was generated, so the process can be instantaneous. Only the reconfiguration and development of the Gigantic took time. . . maybe the Gigantic required rapid evolution as the description seemed to indicate Sho's body was liquidated and he basically reformed like an embryo and grew into the Gigantic.

Unlike a normal bonding the Gigantic was granting abilities that weren't natural to the original Guyver form. But a normal bonding should be very rapid and we've seen the Guyver rapidly absorb compatible materials, like the Rogue Clone Monster got slurped up the moment it touched the CM. So the Zoacrystal could possibly also be a rapid merger.

But since we've never seen more than a shadowy figure of the Guyver Zoalord concept in the Manga then we can't really say how Yoshiki Takaya imagines it would look like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

So would that mean that the zoacrystal is the zoanoid eqivalent of the guyvers control medal?

Hense why it could be absorbed by the unit when activated or linked to as i think that a zoalord would be able to use his zoacrystal without the need of transforming into the guyver form to access it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So would that mean that the zoacrystal is the zoanoid eqivalent of the guyvers control medal?

Hense why it could be absorbed by the unit when activated or linked to as i think that a zoalord would be able to use his zoacrystal without the need of transforming into the guyver form to access it?

More like it could be related, the CM isn't all metal but also has crystal components like the part that the light actually shines out from. So the Zoacrystal may have been drawn from similar technology. Like other Creator devices like the unit remover has what looks like a CM inside when it opens up for use. Along with the Navigation Spheres of the Relics.

The transformation of Waferdanos from a forest entity to a hairy looking humanoid zoalord was apparently done by just giving it a Zoacrystal. So in some aspects it could be considered similar to a CM but intended purposes are a little different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So it could be the bases for most of the Gen technology the Zoacrystal.

Just that the guyver control medal is more advanced and sorphisticated in function which is needed for the control of the Bio-boosting organisum.

And as the Gen have moved on i would think that while still potent but less refined the zoacrystal used in the zoalords wouldn't allow them access to the Gen technology or ships?

As in relics point they couldn't get in and that it took the use of a guyver to access the ship and make it safe showing that the improvements in the zoacrystal via turning it into a CM.

So a normal zocrystal or even a zoalords crystal i don't think has what it take to remove a active guyver unit, takes another CM made for that takes to reset/reformat the data in the CM to what it was before bonding and they leave the host.

Though i wouldn't put it past Cronos to try and make one though it would be rather crude and less effective than the Gen types, so likely a 10% chance of unit removal.

though with canon guyver artifical guyver 2 female i would think they have something in the works with all that data they have in creating or repairing (if it is guyver 2's CM) how to delete current user information.

Though i think even if they have a version of the CM remover they have built its likely that it could work on the female but likely be very less effective against the original units.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 years later...

I don't think that the Control Medal would actually merge with a Zoacrystal.  As they are completely different types of biological technology.  The Zoacrystal provides the user with enhanced strength, powers and psychic abilities.  While the Control Medal in a Bio Booster Unit acts as the CPU for the Bio Booster Armor, and acts as a user input device for allowing the host to use the Bio Booster Armor.  Essentially the Control Medal is nothing more than a computer, while the Control Medal can take control over the Bio Booster Armor if the host has been rendered unconscious or has had their brain damaged or destroyed.  It's main function is to regulate the units power output, the armors essential functions (healing) and the activation of the armor's weaponry.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wow... this is the very definition of necro posting!!! :lol:

the control metal has broadcast ability and also small scale energy siphon from boost dimension. those are functions that could interface with a zoacrystal since that is an energy storage and transformation structure and a transmission system too, in the way it transmits thoughts and commands.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/14/2020 at 2:23 AM, BlackEpyon said:

I don't think that the Control Medal would actually merge with a Zoacrystal.  As they are completely different types of biological technology.  The Zoacrystal provides the user with enhanced strength, powers and psychic abilities.  While the Control Medal in a Bio Booster Unit acts as the CPU for the Bio Booster Armor, and acts as a user input device for allowing the host to use the Bio Booster Armor.  Essentially the Control Medal is nothing more than a computer, while the Control Medal can take control over the Bio Booster Armor if the host has been rendered unconscious or has had their brain damaged or destroyed.  It's main function is to regulate the units power output, the armors essential functions (healing) and the activation of the armor's weaponry.

It's not that they would "Merge" so much as they would compliment each other. THAT is the true fear of the Guyver Zoalord. As mentioned before, it could likely be that the Zoacrystal acts like a large battery while the Unit provides armor, weapons and power from the boost dimension, keeping that battery topped up.

If humans were made to be weapons, and Zoalords are a further evolution of that, the Guyver unit could theoretically bio-boost the Zoalord even more than a human. Just because the control medal regulates the Bio-Booster armors output, doesn't mean it cannot handle more. It's like putting high end parts in a low quality machine... They will never work to peak performance if the rest of it is bogging down the high end parts.

And as far as we have been officially told so far, it would work. And it would work well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 12:45 PM, Matt Bellamy said:

It's not that they would "Merge" so much as they would compliment each other. THAT is the true fear of the Guyver Zoalord. As mentioned before, it could likely be that the Zoacrystal acts like a large battery while the Unit provides armor, weapons and power from the boost dimension, keeping that battery topped up.

If humans were made to be weapons, and Zoalords are a further evolution of that, the Guyver unit could theoretically bio-boost the Zoalord even more than a human. Just because the control medal regulates the Bio-Booster armors output, doesn't mean it cannot handle more. It's like putting high end parts in a low quality machine... They will never work to peak performance if the rest of it is bogging down the high end parts.

And as far as we have been officially told so far, it would work. And it would work well.

Interesting.  But as far as it has been explained in both the Manga and Anime.  The Control Medal is nothing more than a CPU, while it would boost the power of a Bio Boosted Zoalord to beyond their natural limits.  As for the Zoacrystals acting like a battery, I don't think that would be the case.  As the armor just boost the power of Zoacrystals, but once the power is used up.  The armor would need time to replenish the energy.  A classic example is when the Guyver fires the megasmasher, once fired the armor needs time to replenish the energy spent to fire the megasmasher before it fires again.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

there are various things that it says, using words like 'regulate' for example. add to that the visible evidence. the CM on it's own, started to generate biomatter by itself in chronos japan HQ.  then in that same scenario, guyver 3 'woke' guyver 1 by using his CM, they were both clearly active. then on the creators ship, the guyver was communicating with the relic with the CM.  The evidence is all there.
and considering that it was generating material slowly in chronos HQ, we have to assume it must use parts of the external body to boost it's energy transfer abilities.
yes it we also have to consider energy storage.  in a normal human host, it can only do so much  with what it has available.
but with a zoalord, it has a zoacrystal available which changes the field massively.
we have seen clear evidence that the zoalord stores massive amount of energy, and when they are storing that energy, the zoacrystal glows.
All of this stuff seems pretty clear cut to me.
just look at guyot now with his lesser zoacrystal... his power levels are vastly reduced.

the guyver having that massive reservoir to store energy in, would almost certainly create more energy transfer structures to transfer that extra energy.
with a normal human host, it must be limited to how much energy can be stored or transferred through the host.  otherwise it would be unlimited, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2020 at 12:05 AM, BlackEpyon said:

Interesting.  But as far as it has been explained in both the Manga and Anime.  The Control Medal is nothing more than a CPU, while it would boost the power of a Bio Boosted Zoalord to beyond their natural limits.  As for the Zoacrystals acting like a battery, I don't think that would be the case.  As the armor just boost the power of Zoacrystals, but once the power is used up.  The armor would need time to replenish the energy.  A classic example is when the Guyver fires the megasmasher, once fired the armor needs time to replenish the energy spent to fire the megasmasher before it fires again.

 

No, the control medal is far more than a CPU. It is also an operating system that handles and regulates the bio-boost systems, as well as handles recording the data of the host for healing and the self defense systems. That much has been noted officially (included the VDF page regarding it). The regulation of the bio-boost system is also why there is a significant difference between Humans wearing the armor, and the creators wearing the armor, and why even they believed that it could get much worse.

The problem is that we have only seen humans as Guyvers, but we do know that creators say that the humans get more than 10 times the boost from the unit.

vdf_008.thumb.jpg.b0fea9ec97a2afe3a89fbe2abf766e07.jpg

 

The Zoacrystals on the other hand, HAVE been proven to be essentially batteries. Zoa-forms have their abilities hard wired into their DNA, but cannot use them without energy. This is why things like the Libertus and Griselda require to be recharged in tubes if they overuse their powers, and why Carleon did not die and aged terribly after his crystal was removed. As well we have had Zoalords require rest or being placed in a bio-tube after over exerting themselves. The crystals don't seem to be able to regenerate power quickly.

So if a unit bio-boosted on a Zoalord, it would not bio-boost exactly same way it does on a human and would likely adjust it levels and abilities for the new organism it just merged with. If the new organism can handle more energy, it is fair to say that the Unit could pull more energy quicker.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 12/14/2020 at 3:23 AM, BlackEpyon said:

I don't think that the Control Medal would actually merge with a Zoacrystal.  As they are completely different types of biological technology.  The Zoacrystal provides the user with enhanced strength, powers and psychic abilities.  While the Control Medal in a Bio Booster Unit acts as the CPU for the Bio Booster Armor, and acts as a user input device for allowing the host to use the Bio Booster Armor.  Essentially the Control Medal is nothing more than a computer, while the Control Medal can take control over the Bio Booster Armor if the host has been rendered unconscious or has had their brain damaged or destroyed.  It's main function is to regulate the units power output, the armors essential functions (healing) and the activation of the armor's weaponry.

If that's the case do you think Archanfel knew that the guyver remover didn't work and was just testing Guyot's loyalty? Seeing as Guyot's Zoacrystal and the unit probably weren't compatible. Which makes sense because the Creators probably thought ahead and didn't want Archanfel equipping one himself as a safeguard if they ever had wanted to kill him directly instead of just tossing a meteor his way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jupiter said:

If that's the case do you think Archanfel knew that the guyver remover didn't work and was just testing Guyot's loyalty? Seeing as Guyot's Zoacrystal and the unit probably weren't compatible. Which makes sense because the Creators probably thought ahead and didn't want Archanfel equipping one himself as a safeguard if they ever had wanted to kill him directly instead of just tossing a meteor his way. 

The Creators DIDN'T think that far ahead. That's the whole reason they left and tried to kill him and destroy Earth. There were reckless scientists doing whatever they could to make something powerful. At the time of Guyver 0, they had no idea what the unit would do on a human and just thought one day " Hey, let's try it!".

Then they likely did some calculations and realized what could be, and up and left without saying much. It's only Archanphel's pure determination that he survived to modern time with what they did to him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

The Creators DIDN'T think that far ahead. That's the whole reason they left and tried to kill him and destroy Earth.

So The Creators were thinking about giving Archanfel a Guyver unit before they decided they needed to kill him instead? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just confused as to why you said the unit remover didn't work. :confused:
The unit remover absolutely did work, we saw agito's armour coming off, it just wasn't charged enough to wipe the user data completely.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2021 at 9:51 AM, Jupiter said:

So The Creators were thinking about giving Archanfel a Guyver unit before they decided they needed to kill him instead? 

No, they never thought about giving anything one of their units. It was never in their "plans" so to speak. The "Units" were not called "Guyver" until after Guyver 0 actively betrayed them.

It literally is said that one day they just decided to see what would happen if they did. And it shocked and amazed them. It'd be interesting to see what would have happened if Guyver 0 had listened and removed the unit, they might not have even realized that they become "Out of Control" when merged with it. they could have bio-boosted an army who might have retaliated.

It was only after Guyver 0 betrayed them that they started to think about what would happen if something more power got their unit... And Archanphel having argued with them about what to do about Guyver 0 likely did not help his fate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Matt Bellamy said:

 And Archanphel having argued with them about what to do about Guyver 0 likely did not help his fate.

Are the creators under the impression that Archanfel is dead and Earth is gone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 4:09 PM, Jupiter said:

Are the creators under the impression that Archanfel is dead and Earth is gone? 

So far, that is what is assumed, yes. They likely also did not think that an injured creation of theirs could destroy the planetoid they sent at Earth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...