Everything posted by durendal
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Aha, I think I see where you guys are having trouble. For BK, you have your lady friend not by choice but by association, correct? So it's only logical that she would have different interest. With her reaction on the wing eating contest, I would assume that she is interested to go, but does not like the location of where it is being held, and instead of hurting your feeling by saying she doesn't like to go to your dorm, she opted to tell you she's busy. Not to mention it sounds like your hitting on her. As for Larz, I guess I can see where your coming from. Perhaps if you try to interact with the girls friends as well? The key to having a good conversation with a girl is also to be able to have a good time when she is with her friends. Try talking with her friend as well and maybe she'll give you more attention that you deserve.
-
Full Metal Alchemist Season 2
Well, I'm already wondering how they can correct what happened in the first series. As a lot, and I mean a lot of what happened in the past have a big impact in the current story, Like Scar and Hohenheim. Also mentioned earlier about Al being back in Armor. Also the appearance of previous humonculous screws up the story. This is getting confusing.
-
Full Metal Alchemist Season 2
Well, here's the official teaser from youtube: Well, it says that it is a new series. I'm wondering if this is a hint for a second season or a remake to follow the manga. We'll have to wait till December 12 for more info.
-
Full Metal Alchemist Season 2
Well, it's too early to be an april fools joke. But it was announced on the official site at haragen.jp. With the way the first season ended up, I'm wondering how they would continue with the second season. Seeing some of the key players dying on the first season which kinda split way off from the book, I thinking either they create some new material in the first few episodes to cover the plot holes or they make the story entirely new and independent from the manga. Either way, this would be interesting.
-
Kenji's Random thoughts
Ah, so you were born sometime between 1983 to 1985. Interesting.
-
Books and Novels
Rather than creating a new topic, I might as well revive an old one. Since the movie Twilight came out, I was wondering how many of you guys watched it. And how many of you guys read the book before watching the movie and how many of you guys read the book after watching the movie. I came to ask this questions because recently when I've been browsing on the local bookstore, I noticed that the Twilight series was completely out of stock, unlike before the movie came out, there were bundles in the front shelves of the book store. Even tried looking at other stores and can't seem to even find the fourth book "Breaking Dawn". Well, I was one of those people who read the book first before the movie came out, so I don't have the dilemma of hunting the book. What about you guys?
-
Kenji's Random thoughts
Perhaps just to show how much he loves the cold? so in effect Larz loves the cold twice as much.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Your lady friends are kinda inconsiderate ignoring you guys. If they are doing that, why did they invite you in the first place? Or if your persistent, you might want to talk about something that you all have something in common. Like asking them about the movie your watching. The trick here is to keep asking and add something to the conversation without looking like a "know-it-all".
-
HyperGuyvers Blog
Nope, I'm seldom late, when I do, it's because of other factors. Usually takes me more than an hour. I didn't think that 14 km is such a big deal. 7 km to work and 7 km back. According to my sports tracker I walk an average speed of 4 km/h with a maximum speed of 14km/h, but that includes going up the stairs. I've walked much farther than that. I was an active hiker when I was younger.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
See? I told you talking about him will bring him back.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Well, we could talk about Larz while he's not here. The only difference is that he'll actually know that we are talking about him when he gets back.
-
Kenji's Random thoughts
Do you not like snow? The only thing closest to snow I've ever seen was the ice in our freezer.
-
HyperGuyvers Blog
Good God! You weight 300 to 315 pounds?? That means your BMI is around 44? You really should go to the gym, even if your big boned, that's still rather an unhealthy number. But it also wouldn't be good if you rush it out. I've maintained my weight by walking to work once a week. That's 14.4 kilometers a day.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here's also some interesting pictures of Hwang Mi Hee in school uniform
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Well, to make up for that, here's some pictures of Risa Koda in standard uniforms:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Good God Man! My sincerest apologies. I did not realize that. I guess I got carried away. Will be more careful next time.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
How about some Risa Koda:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
And here are the last batch of Sayaka Ando:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here are some more of Sayaka Ando:
-
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Yeah, I loved that game. Especially when you riskbreak and do combos. Too bad I never finished the game.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Don't they also refer to them as fowl meat? Also, you seem to forgot lamb.
-
Kenji's Random thoughts
Jasmine Tea is tea boiled in Jasmine Leaf. This is a traditional Chinese Tea, along with Chrysanthenum tea and others.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Could it simply be referred to as Meat Burger?
-
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
There is nothing wrong with experimenting, but they should at least try not to become clones of other games. I'm not much of a fan of 3D and fighting games, so I'll be pretty much ignore this game.
-
Kamen Rider Decade - future info
Sorry to be a little off topic, but the Cobra Soldier beside Cobra Commander is kinda hot.