Everything posted by durendal
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More of Wakana Matsumoto:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Again, I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's Wakana Matsumoto:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another set for Yuriko Shiratori:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Well, for one thing, I am not a fortune teller as to know who plays who in where. I'm not sure if this is the same Yuriko Shiratori but here are some of her pics:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Last set of Sayaka Araki:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Some more of Sayaka Araki:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
I'm not sure who you're talking about since I don't even know who Naomi or Adult Hana is. More of Sayaka Araki:
-
Frequently Asked Questions
Just a simple question. But do you think it would be appropriate to add information about the availability of the OVA and TV series about Guyver. I mean, I'm sure there will be someone bound to ask "Where can I get the OVA" or "Where can I get the TV series". Perhaps it would be a good idea to state where Japan-Legend stand on these media. Just an idea.
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
Well, I can at least say they have redeemed themselves from the disaster that was Seed.
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
I have to agree on some points about the meisters character development. The Alleluah/Halleluah was somewhat downplayed, their unified attitude in the last episode would have made a greater impact if they had put more emphasis on their relationship beforehand. Graham didn't really have that much screen time. I felt like he's just an extra character, and not a supporting character. Can't wait for the movie as well.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
How about some set of Sayaka Araki:
-
Kamen Rider Decade broadcast episode discussion
Anybody notice how Yuusuke is getting more and more like a sidekick? I don't see him transform into Kuuga anymore. Or perhaps he can't?
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Last set for Yoko Kumada:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another set of Yoko Kumada:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another set of Yoko Kumada:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Should I continue posting here? I feel like I'm the only one posting here, and that I'm just wasting my time with this. Doesn't seem like anybody is interested in this. Anyway, here's the last set for Yoko Kumada:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another set of Yoko Kumada:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here are some wonderful pictures of Yoko Kumada:
-
Berserk
Got any news about berserk yet? It's quite been sometime since the last chapter. Don't tell me Miura is going to pull off a Togashi.
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
Series coming to a close. So far I have not hated this series. I have noticed that the emo-level in the series is somewhat bearable. I actually didn't notice it much. I'm actually regretting that the series will be ending. Oh well. Moving on to the next series.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ahem Yuu Tejima:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ho hum, Yuu Tejima:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
The last set of Hwang Mi Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another set of Hwang Mi Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Here's to continue the beautiful Hwang Mi Hee: