Everything posted by durendal
-
Favorite Gundam
Storywise, the UC are very good. But the problem with them is they are just too depressing. My favorite UC timeline would be during Char's Counterattack. I wish they would animate Crossbone Gundam.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Or how about some of Kang Yui:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
What? Been this long and nobody's even contributed a single picture? For shame! I'd like to revive this thread if you guys don't mind. Here are some nice pictures of Hwang Mi Hee:
-
Kamen Rider Decade - future info
So it says that Diend can create riders from cards? That's interesting.
-
Kamen Rider Decade broadcast episode discussion
I'm a bit bothered by the mystery that the series is portraying. I'm afraid that they would concentrate more on hopping worlds and might forget to resolve some of the mysteries behind the other characters.
-
Favorite Gundam
I've seen a fair share of Gundam from all the major UC titles up to the current AD timeline, but my favorite is still hands down G Gundam. I really don't want to sound like an elitist, but I really hate what Cartoon Network did to the series. What's so bad about Spiegel that they have to change it into Shadow?
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Well, I'm sure that's no trouble for the fruit monarch. Just wave your scepter around and all will bow to your will. Or is the banana kingdom trying to dethrone the current king?
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
At least this way we get to see more piloting skills and battle strategy instead of the eye candy gundams. *cough* seed *cough*
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Goodness! A Banana Queen. I guess she would look something like this:
-
Yuki's blog
Ah, so no matter what the decision is, you won't really end up together? That sucks. Well, for one thing, I'm sure you would do the right thing. Good luck to you rolando.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Good luck to you guys with the dating thing. There's really no need to go out of your way to find it, usually people who does this end up frustrated. It'll hit you when it hits.
-
Yuki's blog
Wow, I'm not sure if I should congratulate you or feel sorry for you. This is really one big decision that would affect your future. Well, has she considered the ramifications of chosing either of the two? For one thing, not being friends anymore is definitely not a good thing. As a wise saying goes, being rich is defined by how many good friends you have.
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
I guess it will go down as to how She will try to convince Halleluah to stop his insanity and pleads for Alleluah to take back control. Marie doesn't really have issues being Soma Pieres. But I doubt Kataron would be able to do anything significant at the moment as we saw in the last episode how their leader ended up.
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
I think I can predict that in the last part of the series, there will be a four way battle between Celestial Beings, Innovators, Federation and A-Laws. If not the federation, maybe a new faction would be introduced.
-
Full Metal Alchemist Season 2
The interest is certainly there. Since the manga is still ongoing, lot's of readers are anticipating the events in the manga animated. Not to mention that not many people were happy how the first series ended.
-
Dragonball Evolution
*shudders*
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Why not? We have the dancing bananas don't we?
-
Full Metal Alchemist Season 2
I'm certainly hoping that Arakawa would be heavily involved in the series to create a new script to cover the plot holes in the first series so he can continue on and make the second season stick to the manga's story.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
I'm guessing that the banana is something similar to the cocoa bean of the Oompa Loompas. So the people in the banana kingdom worships the banana. That means a banana would be as good as currency in the banana kingdom. Heading for the Banana Kingdom? Don't forget to bring some banana's, it worth would be as good as gold.
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
Well, in the case of Soma, she doesn't have problems with her dual identity. Alleluah's case is a problem of dual personality. I would be interested to see how Soma would react to Vampire Halleluah. At least this is not a complete carbon copy of Z Gundam.
-
Gundam 00 (Double 0)
I have a feeling that the GN ARcher would be piloted by Pieres. Also, now I'm really convinced that they are following the Z Gundam plot. I think we can expect all the Gundam Meisters to die or go coocoo in the end of the series.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
We have Banana chips here that contains more chips than the bag can contain. Is eating banana chips legal in the banana kingdom? When they say banana kingdom, one would think that it's a land full of edible bananas prepared in any dish imaginable. Hmm.... maybe that would be a good name for a restaurant.
-
The larz and BK Show! blog
Buffulo Wings? Man, I wish I was there. One order of Buffalo wings usually isn't enough for me. Do they taste like the ones in Hooters? I like the ones from Dominos Pizza.
-
Kamen Rider Decade - future info
Ah, so this means that Decade can Henshin into other Kamen Riders using the Decade Driver in his belt. And they are calling this Kamen Ride? Not to mention being able to Henshin into their final form? Interesting.
-
Full Metal Alchemist Season 2
if you loved the series, i thinks that you'll love the manga more. Since in the manga, the characters who supposedly died in the series gets some serious kickass action.