Everything posted by durendal
-
Star Trek
Well, I just saw the movie tonight. I didn't expect anything, and I kinda enjoyed it. It's just the alternate reality thing that still bugs me.
-
Humour thread
A few shorts..... Student caught with a cheat sheet. Teacher: What is this? Student: My prayers. Teacher: How come there are answers written? Student: Oh My! My prayers are answered!! ============================= Doctor: What is your profession Girl: Substitute Doctor: Don't you mean Prostitute? Girl: No, my mother's the prostitute, when she gets sick, I substitute. ============================= Job Interview Boss: What do you know? Candidate: I know where you and your wife lives, and I know where your mistress lives. Boss: Your hired!
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another Maid Ryu Ji Hye:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Maid Ryu Ji Hye:
-
Global Warming
Or it could be a sign that our Sun is evolving. Has anybody ever bothered to measure the current size of the sun and the current distance of Earth to the sun? Has anyone even bothered to measure the temperature of the sun outside of our atmosphere and compared it with the temperature before?
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Need I say more?
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Jo Se Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Jo Se Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Jo Se Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Jo Se Hee, Do I need to say more?
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Jo Se Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Another batch of Jo Se Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Jo Se Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More of Jo Se Hee:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ore...SANJO!! How about some of Jo Se Hee:
-
Star Trek
Googled starfleet fighters and only yielded a few results. Puffin Class and and Penguin Class fighters seems to exists. Although I'm not sure how official they are.
-
Star Trek
Fighters in Star Trek? If that indeed came to pass, then I'd be calling it Star Trek Wars. One thing constant about Star Trek is that they never have what you would call a constant Hero. I mean, they managed to get this done because it is part of their job.
-
Star Trek
Ok, I think this conversation is getting way out of hand. Break it up, the two of you. We are here to discuss the Movie Star Trek, and not about arguing whether "my theory is better than yours" or not. Just to teach you guys a lesson, I'm going to close this thread! Oh wait.... I'm not a mod Anyway, why don't we just get along. I think everyone is just tired. Step back, take a good rest and come back here in the morning. I for one find it difficult to swallow a Star Trek movie being an alternate reality. It's so un-Star Trek like. Anyway, since I'll be watching the movie this coming weekend, perhaps you guys can prep me on what my mindset should be. Should I expect it be the mind-blowing, or just expect the worst?
-
Star Trek
I do seem to notice that when Hollywood does a prequel of an existing franchise, the technology from the past seems to be much more hi-tech compared to those on the original incarnations, which is supposedly the future. This is probably due to newer filming technology being used. But I still haven't watch Star Trek so I can't really comment. Just sharing an observation.
-
Anime you are currently watching and/or Downloading
Recently been watching K-on due to some curiosity as I have heard many mentions K-on. so far, only watched up til episode 4 and my reaction is still kinda "meh". I still haven't grasped the "moe-ness" which everyone is talking about.
-
Berserk
There are some questions I'd like to raise regarding this chapter. Is this supposed to be in another realm (something like in the mind)? If so, I could understand why Femto is larger than Ganishka, it would also explain the appearance of Skull Knight, but I don't get how Zodd is also in there. I don't think Zodd has any interdimensional traveling skills. Unless Griffith brought Zodd with him while he's being carried?
-
Berserk
Chapter 303 is just sweet! Ganishka looks so small compared to Femto. Not to mention the unexpected appearance of the Skull Knight. This chapter makes the wait so worth it. I can't wait what happens in the next chapter. The story strayed from Guts' party, but who would expect of the skull knights involvement in Griffith's affairs.
-
page:Main Page
I never really did pay much attention to the main page as I usually head straight to the forums. But I think this would be a welcome thing for newcomers to the site. Especially now that Japan Legend started fansubbing. The reader mileage would increase by a percentage. But I think working on the main page and the subsequent pages would require a lot of time and work since constant tweaking should be made to maintain the consistency with other pages.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Last set of Bubblegum frenzy Sissi Dai: "My, is that a bubblegum in your pocket or you're just happy to see me?"
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Sissi Dai, don't you wish you were the bubblegum?