Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sully

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sully

  1. This topic will be the one I'll keep up to date as go along with the rewrite. Time War - I've started working on this old fic at the moment. Not much is going to be changed in the current story though thats up on the site now getting another hit at adding to the carnage Guyver Zoalord did is both fun and overwhelming at the same time, more so in that we know more now, lots more now about how really really lucky Warrior guyver was to suvive that fight. So in the rewrite this will need to be re-inforced. Though saying it'll not be changed is a bit off, there is a whole new part before what is up on the site currently as most of the characters introduced in Time War come back in later stories, e.g. Kron, Zeugma etc. Reeve will be a much more developed character, and will be in the story long before he was even a zoalord. For those of you who've read the lastest story, basically Time War will be treated the same in the rewrite with characters getting a lot more development. So that when Reeve gets a Guyver unit, you know why he's basically gone insane and is totally out of control and basically death in carnate to those that wronged him. But also why he likes to play with his prey (in otherwords why he didn't just outright kill WG for a laugh).
  2. (Warning! Spoiler alert. If you read futher there is a good chance you'll read something about the latest Guyver books that could spoil that story on you. I'm not going to be using spoiler text below so proceed if you want). At the moment guys, Guyver II F will be talked off briefly in the rewrite. Most stuff I'm working on is either before she was int he comics or way after. So even after the rewrites what has or is about to happen to her will be left open. There will also be still a time gap between when the books ended and the fan-fiction takes over. At the moment I REALLY do like the story line with Guyot and Guyver II F in the current books. So most likely will give this story a lot of room to play out before deciding what to do. It's also not easy to guess what's going on in Valcuria's mind, what her plans are and why she went with Guyot. So I'll not be running ahead to just simply cover this story. But suffice to say, if she's killed off or somehow betrayed and Guyot gets her unit etc. It's from there the story will change when you consider what is and what does not work with the fan-fic.
  3. That was in fact the deciding factor in why I did what I did. Also if you think about it, why would Sho show the new hosts how? He can't go "Exceed", he's efectively and Zeus too Exceed all the time in a controlled manner. Hense their power levels.
  4. thats if you....... hmm lets leave modren human creation beliefs out of this. Sufice to say, in the comics it's a big question mark. I wanted to bring the fan-fic closer to modren recorded history as I feel it's more interesting. E.G. The Seraph has many interesting possibilites considering she's being hanging around Earth through all of modren recorded history.
  5. All pretty much correct, as for WG2 his art is done too. Yup, Guyver Zoanoid seemed out of character being only twice as strong as a human Guyver. With the idea and that of the fact later I'll be doing my own "comic power level" version of the 2 movies, Guyver Zoanoid now is the power house he's meant to be. Meaning when you guys read the rewrote Revenge, expect him to be a lot more evil. Hmmm didn't think I done that. If I need will be corrected in the Edit. No Comment incorrect. Of the 3 Units. WG4 teleported one away, Thancrus was knocked into one after Zarfel was power Punched into Guvyer 2 and finally Gignatic Guyver captured the other. Sooo ACTF has a dormant unit sitting in a chamber. No Comment (Oh I'm loven this!) No Comment (Oh I'm loven this, really!) Somewhat correct.They are more interesting though than they used to be which is the important and hardest part to get right in 7 d 7. As said before, you'd a few of those wrong. Basically Chronos has all the Units they are ever going to activate. Any remainding ones are with ACTF. There is a part now I realised I've left out of the Dreadnought epiloge. Zeus' teleported to the ACTF HQ with the missing dormant Black Unit. Soooooo lets see ACTF has the following still dormant Units: 1. WG Unit (same as WG's). 2. WG Unit (Same as WG2) 3. WG Unit (Same as Sho and Faye's) 4. Black Unit. 5. 2x Standard Guyver Units (Sho and Seans former units). I'm glad you and the rest of the guys liked it. You guys won't be waiting "years" for the next. I've already began writing the new part to Time War. Don't expect just a basic rewrite with the start of that. The time line change reflects things in the comics. Though saying that the Gen even that will be detailed in Time War will show that what happened to the ships left behind then where not the result of Glacial movements. Basically the Relics hid underground during the battle with GZ. They stayed hid and remain that way tens of thosands of of years later. So this would be before recorded history of man but recent enough. E.g. in 7 days 7 it refers to the end of the war between the Gen and Grakken. It was 1,000 odd years ago.
  6. Bere in mind after the rewrites the Gigantic's and in line for some major work, in both the story and the data files. The plan is to completely update everything on the next update that will be a major one. All data files will be checked and updated if needed. All fictions as well so that things work (more so in concerning the use of the Gigantic and Also Zeus and Kron). As you can see in the last battle in 7 Days 7 the Gigantics are as they were meant to be. Gigantic Guyver breaking Zarfel's jaw knocking him into a Thrancus cutting his arm off. In the past the way the power levels where done that simply wouldn't of happened. There will be new art to support the 7 Days 7 new characters too and the new Gigantic Guyver. As you can guess the next story when it started on after 7 days has a lot of plot to work from. Simple answer yes, but will take time. At the moment this all depends on work load. But even down to the file structure the WG-Fic section of the site will completely change on this update. At the moment I'm thinking of doing that next so we can start rebuilding and updating the site from there. At the moment I'm thinking of ways to either do this gradually where we'll have a load of mini updates where things like Character stories as they are done get moved into the new site. But this type of stuff can't be done by myself as James for exmaple does the data files, so before I convert them to the new site format we need to chat and get a design not only we both like but something that will work out for the different sections of the data files.
  7. Glad you liked it : On further good news James contacted me last night, he's really busy at the mo with RL. But has not forgotten us or vanished!!! Anyway basically for you guys it means there will be a future edit to that story from Zeo1234, a.k.a. !mr battle!" who will spice up and hopefully add a lot more to the battles making this by far the largest part of any story done on the site and probably the most detailed.
  8. Sully replied to Cannibal's topic in Fan Art
    REally nice work Cannibal!
  9. Enjoy guys, locking this topic. the new fan-fiction has being uploaded to the site.
  10. Hope it's worth the wait for you guys, and yes there will be a fair amount of surprises : Should be uploading this around 7 or 8 GMT. So basically anyone reading this post, about 6 to 8 hours from now the new fic will be uploaded..
  11. At 39,834 words 7 Days Part 7 is done. I'll upload this tonight when I get home from work. This topic will be locked then so that a new one can start that isn't full of previews and me saying what word count I'm on :
  12. Me too... Ok... VHS: OVA Out of Control - NTSC VHS Mutronics (UK PAL edition of The Guyver movie) DVD: 12 Part OVA Manga editon The Guyver Guyver Dark Hero All 7 DVD's of the AVD version of the newer series. I'd the orginal 12 parts on single tapes, but took way tooo much room so I got rid of them.
  13. I got mine when I saw books 1 to 22 for sale on Yahoo.co.jp's AH section.... Same time I bought books 1 to 10 of the SC series.... No drinking beer that month! I'd a few spare books to put it simply that I gave away.
  14. James writes the data files completely. Normally Allen would write up and work with James for the data files concerning characters he created. So them both being away is a big blow there. Oh forgot to say 35614 words so far.
  15. Fanatic you should get the Koda version of book 1 for the updated art alone. Bigguest missing thing in your collection.
  16. Viz comics almost complete collection. Books 1 to 7 Viz Books 1 to 15 SC Japan Orginal Version Books 1 to 27 Kada version 1 Mint - Book 21 special version with Guyver 1 model still boxed and sealed. 1 Special edition Guyver 1 and book (I got another just so I could open the box). CY Books 1 to 5 1 mint VDF 1 not so mint VDF 1 Guyver Town Mook (the Japanese book detailing the Mutronic movie). 3 Japanese novels of the Guyver story. Nuberous modesl including a 1:1 Guyver 2 head.
  17. Sorry Jugger, split this off as I'd like to keep the FAQ relitively clean of posts. Anyway, I aggree. There are some other Guyver items out there I want to spent money on. Books 6 to 10 being my next target once I clear the credit card.
  18. Unfortuanatly without James and Allen this will be unlikely. On the news front finishing up the final bits of 7 Days 7. All battles are done, all Grakken parts are completely done. At the moment closing off parts of the story and setting up the next in a series of epilogue's based from the view of important characters of the 7 days storyline. This will be published next week, possibly sooner.
  19. Sully replied to OnyxPhoenix's topic in Guyver
    You need to update your signature then too
  20. Just to spice this up... Bare in mind she could potentially use the Dreadnought coccon so this would be a good valid question too considering the lack of Mark II anything in the WG universe.
  21. Sully replied to OnyxPhoenix's topic in Guyver
    http://www.japan-legend.com/forum/ It's not a big secret even on this board where to get them. Reason being English speaking fans of Guyver get a raw deal with only access to offical material that goes up to book 10. Even that isn't exactly easy to get and most only have the Viz books if any up to Vol 7. Sooo as before I don't mind the link for the Japan Ledgend guys going up. Though as per usual I'd recommend you buy the Japanese books (amazon.co.jp being the easist place) to support the Guyver story. Fanatic don't CYP go to book 10?
  22. Writiing this part of the story is going to plan, the final Unit is now active and basically all fighting over the Chan Ship is over. Now two things remain: 1 I need to show the results of the last 7 days of combat, for some characters bare in mind they have being fighting for 7 days non stop / some people have being changed for good as a result of this story. 2. Tidy up the story. There is one or two things that needs to be edited correctly, e.g. there's a part that refers to a character being dead, when in the rewrite that will come he's no longer dead (Lostude Guyver, as talked of in the forum in the past, he's not dead - Alkanphel has a different reason to hate the Mercs, but none of yet died). Once 1 and 2 is done the fic will be posted in it's Unedited by James state. So at a rough guess as before this should either go up this long weekend or next weekend.
  23. Lets put it this was, the only two hosts ever picked by Chronos to be hosts, are the Shadow Guyver, who is a purpose built host and Vamore who was scanned and checked before he entered the Unit chamber by himself to get the unit under Imakarums order. At the same time they also captured a Unit Remover just in case Vamore got foolish..... I'll not give anything away further but point is, there is many interesting possibilites with these characters. Vamore is a pretty safe bet, he REALLY dislikes Dreadnought. As for the others it all depends on the host. But if you look at Zygote Guyver, if they start acting funny it won't be long before Chronos kills them, or in the WG's case remove the units off them and kill the host old school Alkanphel style.
  24. Who said they "picked" him?
  25. Figured it out, all I need to do now is finish writing that part of the story and then the rather big epilog that will give the closing view of those involved with 7 Days.... Once that is done, I'll be editing some of the story (as James is not around to proof read need to make sure I've not wrote something wrong on the level of that cook book who's editor missed out "And add black people...." when they really meant "and add black pepper"!), tidying up bits and adding the remander to a fight I skipped and some battles with the Grakken that need some detail. Overall the story is getting very close to being finished.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.