Everything posted by jerrygoodman
-
The Avengers
Tell me -- what do you think this is?
-
The Avengers
Something has occurred to me -- we've been seeing plenty of footage of Cap, Thor, and most recently Loki -- but where the heck are Tony, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, and Nick?
-
The Avengers
Maybe, durendal. I did remember hearing a story about the Avengers script being stolen a while back... But then again, Loki could still be up to his old tricks...
-
The Avengers
Who's up for some mischief?
-
The Avengers
Agent Maria Hill talks about The Avengers! And Cap comes to save the day!
-
The Avengers
Also found another tidbit regarding the filming in Cleveland... ...and boom goes the dynamite.
-
The Avengers
Loki talks The Avengers!
-
The Avengers
-
The Avengers
Probably, but no one seems to have posted it yet... If I find anything, I'll let you know!
-
The Avengers
Avengers footage screened at D23 Expo!
-
The Avengers
Nah, durendal. I say if anyone's gonna wield the Gauntlet, it's most likely gonna be Thanos. They'll probably do an after-credits scene or something where he breaks into Odin's vault and makes off with the gauntlet...but that's just my guess.
-
The Avengers
THIS. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS: Cap and Thor: ROUND 2!!!
-
The Avengers
This just in: Two of the summer's biggest heroes gearing up for the Avengers! Cap and Thor practicing fight choreography
-
The Avengers
-
The Avengers
And here's Chris Evans in the updated Cap suit http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168209-captain-america-on-the-cleveland-set-of-the-avengers I dare anyone to say that this movie won't be awesome!!!
-
The Avengers
Footage from the filming in Cleveland, this is gonna be epic
-
The Avengers
Somehow I think Loki and the Cosmic Cube (or Tesseract) will play a major part in the Skrulls' appearance... Btw, check this out... http://video-embed.cleveland.com/services/player/bcpid649725534001?bctid=1115496319001 More on the way soon, so stay tuned...
-
The Avengers
I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I figure I may as well get the ball rolling... After the successes of Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger this summer, I imagine there's got to be more than a few of us who are psyched to see Earth's Mightiest Heroes coming together on the silver screen next May. So my question to you is...what are your thoughts on the film?
-
Captain America: The First Avenger
I was also thinking Batroc the Leaper, Flag-Smasher, Machinesmith, the Serpent Society, the Watchdogs, Arnim Zola in full robotic form...I could go on, but you get the idea.
-
Captain America: The First Avenger
I saw it, I loved it. Definitely delivered the goods, and it got the spirit of Captain America right. Now I gotta get ready for the Avengers...
-
Captain America: The First Avenger
Lemme put it this way, Ryuki -- there's a reason Cap's called both a Living Legend and a Super-Soldier
-
Captain America: The First Avenger
http://youtu.be/vdBO3uQcHgI This movie will kick some serious @$$. That is all.
-
Captain America: The First Avenger
I gotta say, I may have had my doubts early on, but now I believe this movie will the deliver ALL the goods "What makes you so special?" "Nothing. I'm just a kid from Brooklyn."
-
how do you have your tea?(or other hot beverage)
Milk and two sugars. Nothing fancy, I just keep it simple.
-
Funny pics
From Dark Reign: The List - The Amazing Spider-Man "LOOK! NAKED BELGIANS!!!" Genius XD