The larz and BK Show! blog

Larz Zahn

ok im seriously confused here...

what the crap is a lasdjf;lasjf;lasfjasdfjas burger?? is that like a rat burger?? lol. wow...

just wow....

bk just so you know... there was a "turd" in your burger.. u need to watch what you eat dude.

copigturduckenburger

and sorry about the humongous delay... im having a internet issue, its been really rainin an that messes up our phone line. yay. but everything seems to be working fine right now.. so i hope the worse is over.

and ignore yall an the cold shoulder?? psssshhhh....

bk, you should know better.. i'd just haul off an shoot ya.. or myself.. whichever one is easier. you know me, path of least resisitance...

ok today... i cut myself will doing "surgery" on a speaker... i was gutting its components, so the subwoofer decided to gut my finger.. it STILL hurts.

ok todays over. sleep!!!

so what happens when you cant expand anymore? do your fruit factions fight each other for the seeds of the kingdom? ok that was lame, no need to say out loud, i just got back from watch punisher warzone and its left me a little... confused. i think they confused the main villian with someone else.. but i liked it all in all...

i just realized that i have only one paycheck left before christmas, meaning taht i need to do all my christmas shopping done, all in the amount left over after my bills and tithes come out... its going to be a bleak christmas...

but its weird, i really dont celibrate my bday, nor do i want any presents nor ceremony.. same for christmas, i dont like getting stuff from people, so i kinda regret it when it comes around, but at the same time i really enjoy giving to people, tho its only a select few i buy things for.

If there is ever an uprising, and there's never been one under my rule, I pick from a long list of destruction methods and destroy the ruler and replace him with another one. Well I don't get much for the holidays and with a bad economy, I won't get much money from my relatives, and I need it for a new semester. So far I got a new camcorder so I can start making movies (Working on my second one!), a pair of leather gloves (to complete my assassin look) and hopefully a pair of wireless headphones. But they may be too expensive, so I might have to get a regular wired pair. My aunts and uncles usually just give me and my brother a check, and for once I don't feel bad about it.

I think its very rude to ask for solely money or gift cards, because it shows you don't that family member doesn't need to know what you want, or you don't trust them to get the right gift. It can mean that you're not sure what you want, but we usually have an idea around christmas time. Although I am happy that we'll probably go see that new Tom Cruise movie, Valkryie, on christmas. One of my favorite tradtions is the classic chinese food and a movie on christmas day!

i'd just rather ya know, visit family say hi talk for a while an then leave, im not big on eating at others people houses or in resturants.. so im not a fan of christmas dinners, an i cant (this is gonna sound bad) cant stand watching movies with my family.. all they do is talk during the movie, and the occastional "mystery science theater 3000 joke" about a movie scene that just played. so i rather just talk an stuff then be on my way.

I do, I don't think my family does though. We usually get a pretty big meal for the four or sometimes five (if my grandmother decides to come) of us. What I really like is our new year's plan: we go to a fancy seafood place called Mason Madrid. Recently, my parents are having faults with the restaurant due to the fact that its no longer, "Something special." Its unclear if we're going to go to it this year or if we'll replace with another restaurant. The thing I like is getting hammered before the ball drops!

lol. for the past 10 years i attended my churchs new years service/dinner on the new year. guess im doing that again too, no reason not too, not like i have an active social life.

im supposed to go to a movie with a girl from church tomorrow, dont know if i will or not, even though its my idea, i dont like being ignored and thats pretty much wat happends everytime im around her if shes got her friends with her. i get two sentences, they get two paragraphs. so i dont think its worth it really, besides, i dont like chick flicks.... but still, it is a change a pace, a movie with a girl is a rare treat. on the plus side we're just friends so its not like its the end of the world i dont go, cause im pretty sure she'd still go with the others she invited. main thing is i hate being ignored, makes me wonder why im even there wasting my time.

Your lady friends are kinda inconsiderate ignoring you guys. If they are doing that, why did they invite you in the first place? Or if your persistent, you might want to talk about something that you all have something in common. Like asking them about the movie your watching. The trick here is to keep asking and add something to the conversation without looking like a "know-it-all".

My lady friend is actually really boring. She doesn't like to hang out and when me and her bf make a plan and invite her, about halfway through she gets bored and her bf is so good to her, he just has to make her happy! Its a lot of fun when they tell me we're going to a costume party and when I walk over to their place in my costume its, "Sorry Jess doesn't want to go out now, she's tired so I don't know, sorry" But when we do hang out, its awesome

its the opposite with me, its like if its just me an her, we crack each other up an have a lot of fun, but if any of her friends come along, which is ninety percent of the time, its like im left on the back burner, all lonely an forgotten!! lol.

i think im a rebound friend i guess, an in that i can be ok with, just as long ya let me know where i stand with you, i just want someone to hang out with once in a while.

I need a guy friend, my friend chris only comes down every other weekend and half of the time he's with jess. I need a guy that'll be like my sidekick, a BananaMinion! I'll definatly find one next semester then I think I'll ditch jess, shes just too boring and doesn't want to do anything. Plus she's unreliable. Like there's a wing eating contest I'm going to tonight and I asked her if she wanted to come. She was all like, "Where is it? Who's going?" And when I told her, "Me and its in my dorm common area, or lounge, she's all like, "I have a lot of work to do."

So do I. My drawing teacher expects us to present all 55, 18"x24", drawings we did this semester during the final critque on monday! We're all busy, and we all have work to do, but its because we're busy that we should go and have fun. The more stressed out you are about work, the more you need to relax and have fun in something you've never done before. I've never gone to a wing eating contest. I've never even seen a food eating contest of any kind! But its the fact that I'm stressed abolut work that's gonna make it all the more worth it. But of course you try explaining this to her and she starts texting her bf and I'm talking to myself.

I so need a guy friend, I'm tired of having lady friends. The next lady I want in my life better be my girlfriend. I'd take either a new guy friend or a girlfriend, no more lady friends.

Aha, I think I see where you guys are having trouble. For BK, you have your lady friend not by choice but by association, correct? So it's only logical that she would have different interest. With her reaction on the wing eating contest, I would assume that she is interested to go, but does not like the location of where it is being held, and instead of hurting your feeling by saying she doesn't like to go to your dorm, she opted to tell you she's busy. Not to mention it sounds like your hitting on her.

As for Larz, I guess I can see where your coming from. Perhaps if you try to interact with the girls friends as well? The key to having a good conversation with a girl is also to be able to have a good time when she is with her friends. Try talking with her friend as well and maybe she'll give you more attention that you deserve.

hehe.. i would.. expect they dont like me too much lol!

oh wells... im dyin to see that movie the day the earth stood still. i liked the classic so i hope they redo it pretty well.

and bk, i never been to eating contest before.. but i cant help but feel a lil grossed out by thinking about one.