Contest for the GWOTG!

Alright people, it's time for the first GWOTG contest.

Here is the scoop:

I am going to run a contest for anyone who has ever wanted to see a character in GWOTG be theirs. Here is the requirements:

1. The Character must be a member of the Order of Anubis, so get scary people

2. The character must range between 15 - 30X in power

3. The character may be either a guyver, zoalord, or whatever, but it must have Lycanlord dna in it.

4. It cannot be a W'Kar unit

5. A datafile explaining powers and abilities, and let it make sense people. No 'Ultra super Guyver killer blaster smashers'. Be as concise as you want as well.

6. The character background is just as important as it's powers. Make me believe they are real!

7. A visual picture or description must be provided. A picture always speaks louder than words, and I would much more prefer that, but if you are either so inept at drawing that Pre-k kids laugh at you, or you have no way to access a scanner, I will accept a description.

Submissions should be made in this post, along with the image. Deadline is the end of May. Have fun!

Edited by Guest

Cool.

BTW, at the end of the contest I will create a poll with the entries, allowing everyone to vote on their favorite, including the wg.com fic writers. I will vote as well, my opinion counts afterall.

The best will be added in, and if the pic is not all that well done, I will find a way to make it well done.

No, a drawn picture is needed.

I don't mind if it looks like a 1st grader drew it, just do it to give me a better idea. Photo manipulation is fine as well, but try and do something original if at all possible.

Oooooooh.... Playtime.

*starts sorting through old rpg characters who deserve a second wind*

I'm thinking Sproket.. or Rabid..

Can't... choose..

Are we limited to just one entry, or can we submit a small handfull as long as we don't try and corner the market, so to speak?

Why the hell not, I havent entered a contest for a while

I'll see what I can come up with, there's bond to be some ideas floating around in my strange and sick mind that'll be decent enough.

How about a Guyver Mother Superior for the Order of Anubis's Sunday school program? <<

Would you mind humoring those of us who are new to the forum and explain how to calculate the 15 - 30X strength. I am assuming that is X the strength of a normal guyver unit?

Also what types of enhancements can the Lycan DNA offer?

Of course.

It is indeed 15 - 30 times the power of a standard guyver. The best way to see if it matches that range is to check datafiles for currently existing characters and mix and match. Dreadnought is 25X, W'Kar (WG datafile) is 18X, and so on and so forth.

Lycanlord bonded guyvers are a unique thing and does do some neat effects. The normal lycanlords cannot bond with a guyver unit, they were made specifically that way. Intelligent Lycanlords depend, and are usually custom made to fit the unit.

Most Intelligent Lycanlords have these powers, give or take

1. Increased strength

2. Heightened Natural Senses (especially smell)

3. Healing based on how much they eat

4. Thicker skin or partial exo-skeletons

5. Claws, Bio-Electric or bone nails

These are just a start, many others exist. Get creative.

This may be a tad bit off topic, but then again it may not be if things work out....i was wondering how powerful was alkanphel at full power in the WG universe and the GWOTG.. And also in the GWOTG universe how powerful were the Zoagods?

If one of the people who complained about pictures submits a description that's less than 5 lines... I will laugh so hard I end up breaking something.

Not that I have any idea who complained.. ah well.

The Wyvern (as it was called by the humans, because of it's appearance) was a basic armor for the zoalords. It did not as much bio-boost as it added new qualities and increased a zoalords power output.

It depended on what zoalord it got on, but it usually increased their natural powers about 5 fold, as well as add some unique weaponry.

Ahhh nice, was more advanced forms of the 'wyvern' ever created? or was one of the few documented sightings of such armor on beings like agito in GWOTG..and 1 more thing :wink: relating back to the criteria of the character can anyone's character be augmented or enhanced by the w'kar element to some degree?

No, more advanced forms were customized but never mass produced.

Depends to what degree. The W'Kar Element has only been found twice in existance. Once for the True W'Kar unit, the second was merged to make the second True W'Kar unit. Samples aren't out there for study.