Everything posted by durendal
-
One Piece
Unfortunately, the Kuma that we all know no longer exists. His whole personality has been turned into a pacifista. Even his DF powers are no longer existent. So it would be a rather hollow victory for Zorro to defeat the pacifistas.
-
facebook
Obviously, Hollywood has this inclination to make movies of anything that's popular. With facebook members amounting to hundreds of millions, what's to stop them from doing it? If each active member donates at least $1, they would have made half a billion already.
-
One Piece
I believe any other Shichibukai that the Strat Hats haven't encountered would be able to use Hakki. What fun would there be in facing enemies that are easy to defeat? Since Sentoumaru would be the obvious first opponent they will encounter, I think it is likely that they would be able to dispatch him and his bunch of pacifistas easily. Which leaves us to believe that the others are likely much more powerful. Sentoumarou, I believe, is also proficient in hakki.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ryu Ji Hye, what more do you want?
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ryu Ji Hye revealing more of her assets.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More Ryu Ji Hye:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ryu Ji Hye, nice background. Though I'm sure your attention is not on the background:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ryu Ji Hye:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Ryu Ji Hye. *drools*
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Anyway, here are some sexy images of Ryu Ji Hye. Just look at all that curves. Makes one want to salivate.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Unfortunately I have no further information regarding Tin Lam. Her profile is rather evasive and all the search I've tried didn't get any results.
-
One Piece
Haha! Pimpin' ain't easy. Well, he should be adding all the other bling blings to his personage.
-
One Piece
Doflamingo makes me want to think that he's gay.
-
Naruto
OMG! They split one single chapter into three episodes? How sick is that?
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Last batch of Park Hyun Sun:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Park Hyun Sun. I really love this picture. It's such a striking pose and really shows her curves and at the same time the feeling of a rocker.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More Park Hyun Sun.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Well, since I have been posting cute Chinese models for a while now, how about switching back to korean idols. Here's the rocking Park Hyun Sun.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Tin Lam is actually Chinese.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Last set for Tin Lam.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Tin Lam.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Tin Lam, the girl next door.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
I thought I might revive this thread. Here is the beautiful Tin Lam.
-
One Piece
I'm sure he's achieve techniques more powerful than the gear 2nd and 3rd. I mean, he managed to learn the basics from Rayliegh in just half a year, so he has had a full one and a half year to develop a new technique. His gear 2nd is already on par with an opponent capable of hakki (some members of CP9) what more if he added it to his attacks. Point taken regards to Zorro and Mihawk. I guess it will be kinda depressing to have to kill your mentor. Not to mention that would make Zorro an ingrate. Well, so far Oda-sensei hasn't disappointed us yet. There's a reason why One Piece is still the number 1 manga in Japan.
-
One Piece
There can always be flashbacks you know.