Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

durendal

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by durendal

  1. :wub: :wub:
  2. Alone by Sistars:
  3. Yay! Another one who likes Black. It's my first Rider so I totally enjoyed it. The thing about the Showa riders, they were really good because they were the innovators of the genre. It would not appeal to newer viewers probably because the younger generations got spoiled by the special effects of the later shows. It's both cool and tragic about the thing with Black Sun and Shadow Moon. If you enjoyed Black, I think you should stay away from Black RX. Although it is the direct sequel to Black, there are some elements there I just can't take.
  4. Just saw it today. Very good movie. I'm glad I watched it in 3D!!! "Puny god", Nyahahahahaha!!!
  5. Aha! So it IS true. So they showed that thing on purpose and denied it to mislead us to think otherwise! I was thinking of watching it today too, but too bad I didn't have time today. I guess I'll have to catch it this weekend.
  6. Part of Girls Generation singing Like a Virgin and Womanizer. Nevermind the grammar, you gotta admit, you're going to watch this video not because of the song, but because of the singers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XeDLX_hNBQ
  7. Chocolate Love by Girls Generation:
  8. A song which is a flavor of the moment for me: Somebody That I used to know - Gotye
  9. Wow! I really liked how he countered Loki's army with his Hulk. Ahahaha. Loki: I have an Army Tony: We have a Hulk Pawned! hehehe.
  10. Our cable provider recently acquired a channel. Screen Red. I love that channel because it shows Japanese movies all day. Well, not limited to Japanese, but more on asian movies. The first time I had a glimpse of the channel, they were showing Kamen Rider the First. Just recently, I managed to watch a movie which I really liked. Love Come. It's a nice romantic movie that's very touching. It's about a guy who had a crush on this girl for 17 years, and deals with their relationship when they meet again after 17 years. Incidentally, the guy works as a script writer for an anime show. Here's the trailer: Love Come
  11. Whoa! Is that the Helicarrier? Way cool! Looks exactly like I imagined it!
  12. Month? It's showing on the 25th! That's about 3 weeks from now!
  13. Here's another song that I like. Though there is no video, the song is quite nice. This is a Taiwanese song sang in English. It was used as a theme song for a TV station:
  14. You can say that again! I still don't know who those henchmen that we got a glimpse are.
  15. Oh I see, so it's similar to push mail. They "push" the "email" to your phone when it arrives. We are actually using outlook web access to get our mail. But one thing that I cannot dispense is the BBM, or Blackberry Messenger, which our office use. If I changed to another brand of phone, I won't be able to access my BBM since BBM is locked to a specific device exclusive to Blackberry. Decisions, decisions..... *sigh*
  16. I am warm to the idea of getting an Iphone, but our company issued phones are blackberry. Although the setup is simple, I find the push email of the blackberry to be convenient. I have yet to see how the push email works for the Iphone. Not to mention the amount of effort I would need to transfer all my contacts.
  17. Well, April is just around the corner and I'm about to take the next step. All these months I was dead set on getting the Blackberry Curve 9360. But I just read an article a few minutes ago about RIM posting major loss in their financials. They also said that major key people were resigning from the company. Now I'm worried if I should continue using blackberry. Sometimes I think that fate keep messing with me. Because this issue is giving me another reason not to get a blackberry. Even some of my colleagues have abandoned the Blackberry in favor of the Iphone. *sigh* What to do.....
  18. durendal replied to a post in a topic in Japanese Entertainment
    With all that filler stuff they filled the anime, I'm beginning to wonder how close the story is to the manga.
  19. I think everyone forgets to realize that in our eyes, the Guyvers are the good guys, but in their world, Guyvers are the outlaws and Cronos are the good guys. Come on, how will people perceive a leader when nobody get's sick anymore, nobody gets hungry anymore, there are no more wars and the world is united? Politics is gone. I'd say that Cronos is doing a damn good job managing the earth. It just so happens that there are also bad guys inside Cronos riding on the good will of the organization, which ironically, puts Cronos in a bad light. I think that given a chance, Shou and Archanfel could work together. We have never seen them face to face and have a difference of opinion. It has been a stereotype that former enemies become comrade in arms, which in the case of Guyver was no exception (Aptom). Apollon taking the Segawa's leaves more questions than answers. If Apollon is Alchanfel, he would be surprised to see Guyot alive. If Apollon is Imakarum, he would have taken out Guyot, as weak as Guyot is right now, his ambition is a dangerous weapon. Krumegnik and Jabir are idiots for using Guyot. With the events happening as they are, I would predict that Aptom was able to save Natsuki. We saw Aptom de-invisible himself, so it is possible he softened Natsuki's landing while invisible before appearing in front of everyone. Besides, who would want to bury someone while a flaming mansion is behind you. That's outright disrespectful to the dead.
  20. I find it funny that nobody wants to accept Apollon as a new player. Maybe he is a clone of Alchanfel that the Advents left sleeping, and was only recently reawakened due to the re-activation of a navi-sphere. Who knows, since we are all speculating, might as well throw in some crazy ideas. Maybe there are still other relic ships that Cronos haven't found yet.
  21. I will remain a skeptic. Having the abilities of Imakarum still doesn't prove anything. If anything, it just proves that Apollon can imitate the powers of the Zoalords, like how he imitated Carleons. How are we so sure that is even a spiral crusher? But then, what use would he have for the Segawa siblings. I can only think of one thing, as a bargaining chip for the guyver. If he wished to help the siblings, he wouldn't have taken them like that. I think.
  22. More of Grace Oracion
  23. Grace Oracion:
  24. Oh, with long pages like that, I think it's better if I use better judgement. If I find the story substantial enough, perhaps I can have it posted even without completing a chapter. I did say that I'll do 1 whole chapter at most. Since I'm the one translating, unless there is someone else willing to translate, you guys have no choice but to follow my lead right? Anyway, that's my suggestions and is still open to any others.
  25. I've read somewhere that fans have speculated that this movie might link to Alien. But Ridley Scott is very adamant in keeping the plot a close secret. We'll only know what this is when it is shown. Hopefully this will be another great one from one of the great directors.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.