Everything posted by Matt Bellamy
-
New Characters in GTOWG?
1. No comment. You can not expect any fic writer to release info like that. 2. Suggestions are not accpeted for the main fics last time I checked. If you want to post your own chaacter, do so in the Fan Fiction forum.
-
Guyver zoalord
Xaiur Strike 2. One more and you are banned.
-
Max Factory Guyver 3 Figure
Not a model, but a super posable figure. And considering it's size, quality, and "rarity", I would say $80 isn't bad... however since Max factory's site lists it at $44 US, I'd say it's a bit of a rip off.
-
Max Factory Guyver 3 Figure
As I posted in the general figure sticky post, Guyver 3 now has an offcial release date of April 29th. I was hoping for the middle of the month, but this give me plenty of time to save up after I became broke due to buying my laptop.
-
The Ematriculator
Dude, honestly, enough with the flaming these posts of yours are pointless let alone rude to everyone else I agree. xaiur this is Strike 1.
-
Gilgamesh?
I think Brian just chose it because 1. Sounds pretty durn cool 2. Gilgamesh is a warrior that I have seen appear a few times in video games ( Final Fantasy 8 is my favorite version). I have no idea if he's based of previous lore or mythology, but I wouldn't doubt it.
-
CG guyver
I would suggest next time you post, actually have some kind of PROOF and/or art work etc... Topic moved to fan fiction.
-
29th Sep 2003 Upgrade to 2.0.6 (Bug Track Topic)
Yes yes... we know of the editing error. Btu have no idea what's causing it at the moment.
-
Book 9 Translation
This post is over 5 MONTHS old. Please do not bring up old topics like this again.
-
Any interest for the guyver visual data file book?
Just as a note... The Visual Data Files is a MUST HAVE book for a manga Guyver fan. I have never regretted getting mine all those years ago. Anyone that doesn;t have it should conisder tryign to get it... it's worth it...
-
Max Factory Guyver Figure #02... APTOM!!!!
The "redesign" of Guyver 2 happened for the Anime. Thus what you think of as "normal" is actually the redesign. But when The Guyver switched publishers, and Kadokowa wanted to bring out their own collection of the manga ( books pages size was changed a bit too), Takaya went back, and redid the Guyver 2 fight scene, ( dunno if he did more... I don;t have the book) with the newer design. The original Guyver 2 looked almost exactly like guyver 1, except the lower "mouth" part of the face. His sonic orbs, and breathers were on seperate sides, just like the redesign. Hell, even Guyver 3 went through a little redesigning from his very first appearence ( although, not as much as Guyver 2 )
-
Max Factory Guyver Figure #02... APTOM!!!!
I was just goign to give you a warning, but since your quote in your sig has cussin' as well, Strike 1. As for your question, so far, only Guyver 3 and Aptom have been announced... but I have a feeling they will definatly not leave out Guyver 1... and Guyver 2... Takaya went back and edited the first volume of the manga to update it with the newer design... so I think a figure is quite likely.
-
TOP SECRET
APRIL FOOLS! Yes, as most of you sorta guessed correctly. It was just me, being evil My fic surely is not being dropped, and my next fic is well on it's way to completion. As well, the events listed above will NOT happen. Although some parts of them may or not not occur in the future... the events listed will not happen EXACTLY as listed.
-
TOP SECRET
I've had it with this fan fiction. I'm sick of it. It's taking up far too much of my time, and quite frankly, I have no more patience for it. As you will note how often I actually manage to get one completed. Here's what I've been planning ( without ruining others fics): - Destrol and Max have a final big brawl, where Destrol reviels his true power, and Max takes him on as Ultimus ( remember, last they fought, he was only Warrior GuyverC ). Both die, Destrol is obliterated by Ultimus's overal firepower... but WGC's control medal overloads ( remember, not a full Warrior control medal), and slowly eats him away as he thinks about his past... only to wake up, and relize the unit had removed itself from him, and left him as a normal human. He goes and has a "normal" life with Megan. - Guyver0 and Sara have a child, who later grows up to be a human/Zoalord hybrid, kinda like Elara's race. He's about 1.5x overall. - Prometheus takes on Kron while Destrol fights Ultimus. Although he puts up a good fight, Kron overpowers him. I planned to have him survive though. - Robo Guyver becomes a commander in the military, and research is done on his nanites to further the upgrades to the wolf armors, thus increasing their military strength. Canada is cleared of Chronos for good, and focus shifts to helping the US ACTF completely. He and Samantha Landan get married, although both stay in the service. Sorry to all those who liked my fictions... I'll still be functioning as an artist for the rest of the writers tho. That much at least I sorta have kept up on. Who knows, like what Brian did with 7 Days, you may see a character of mine or two appear in his fics here and there... or maybe others. Currently it's all up in the air.
-
Max Factory Guyver 3 Figure
Yeah that was posted way earlier by proto-guybar1
-
Black Nova/Dark Nova
Actualyl it's proven when Young Guyver got the translations of book 8, wil power has nothing to do with it. Guyot didn't have enough Bio-Energy to remove the unit conisdering he just had his battle with Alkanphel. As for the Novas.... " No Comment "
-
If Guyver Powered Zerebubus is loyal...
But the fact of the matter remains, IF there was a Guyver Zoalord, the earth would be deemed a massive threat and earth would be destroyed, all in the name of killing the Guyver Zoalord. Which they DO have the power to do. Anyway, this discussion is already covered in the "Warrior Zoalord" topic and we do not need 2 of them here. Topic locked.
-
what if chronos migrated?
Topic locked. Do not bring up month old threads please.
-
Max Factory Guyver Figure #02... APTOM!!!!
Most people say "5" because they either include his Elegan cross form, or his human form. But fromt he Visual Data Files, it goes by how many forms he used in bigger combat, thus 4. 1. Guyver copy form 2. Gregore/Vamore/Enzyme 2 3. Elegan/Gaster/Darzerb 4. Elegan/Gaster/Darzerb/Zx-tole 5. Chaos form ( newest in the manga) I am glad they stuck with using the 4th battle form. It's the coolest of them in my opinion ( although, I still really like forms 1 and 2... he needs more figures =P ) And no problem GF. As I said before, I shoulda locked it in the first place -_-'
-
Max Factory Guyver Figure #02... APTOM!!!!
Yes it is. It's from Max Factory's new line of Guyver figues. I suspect as well, the wings close, and you can echange the open missile pods for closed ones ect... much like how they handled Guyver 3's swords.
-
Max Factory Guyver Figure #02... APTOM!!!!
OH MY GOD!!! http://www.maxfactory.jp/image/aptom.jpg Soooooo bloody cool! Although Guyver 1 would have been nice... it's FREAKING APTOM for crying out loud! And he looks awesome! Today... is a good day. ( as well surprised they released images of the next figure so soon... also great news on how fast they are coming out with them!)
-
Max Factory Guyver 3 Figure
Minor pics update... they've added the view of the stand it comes with... a pic of all it's parts laid out... (although it comes assembled of course) and the box, which clearly shows a " Max Factory 01" on it http://www.maxfactory.jp/guyver_3.htm#guyver_stand
-
Fight Guyver II 's ALIVE
Ok, bringing back a 5 month old topic is one thing... But with an off topic post? Geez... Topic locked.
-
Deus Help!
Odd. I swear Allen did a pic of Deus... years ago... Unless... 1. He never released it 2. Took it down when he revamped the site 3. Plans on redoing it Who knows...
-
Max Factory Guyver 3 Figure
Yeah, the April release date is a bit far away, but IMO, WELL worth the wait. And swear again, and you will be striked.