Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying.
  2. Nope, I don't think they would Kenji REFERENCE QUESTION: I'm still working on some new chapters, but I'm trying to find something out -- does anyone on either Sho or Agito's side know of the existence of the Isle of Silha? I'm asking since I plan on setting up an action sequence in the Savage Land, which is very similar to the Isle.
  3. Yeah, especially with Archanfel messing up Wade's narration
  4. Well, I figured I'd get him in, plus seeing him fighting the Surfer was just too good to pass up. And Wade's gonna be back, so just hang tight.
  5. Hey everyone... I'm in the process of grinding out the next set of chapters, but I'm curious...what have been your favorite parts of the story so far? I thought I'd ask since it'd give me a better idea of what to put together for this story as it goes on.
  6. Nah, I didn't think you were incoherent, Kenji. Glad you're enjoying the story!
  7. Oh, don't worry DW...I'm working on both of those ideas. I think you'll be duly impressed And thanks again for your support, Kenji!
  8. Yes, who can deny the manliness that is the mope -- er, motorbike?
  9. Actually I was thinking of doing a scene like this sometime around...
  10. Oh don't worry -- that won't be the case for too long.
  11. UPDATE: YES IT'S TRUE! GUYVERMARVEL15.doc Finally got two new chapters in after a long delay! Silver Surfer encounters Apollyon, and the return of the Punisher!
  12. Not bad! I think the shield should be a little bit bigger, but otherwise, awesome!
  13. Awesome! I looked over some of your work. Very nice, btw.
  14. Well, I know some people who might help me on that front, Kenji, so I think I'll talk to them when I get a chance. For those of you wondering, YES, I am still alive. I'm in the middle of wrapping up the Spring semester over at Queens College, so things have been a little crazy for me on my end. Rest assured, when things settle down for me, I'm gonna get working on this again. And expect to see some really cool stuff with the story. I've already got a battle between the Silver Surfer and Apollyon planned, and I'm also bringing in a few others in as well, so stay tuned!
  15. Hey everyone, I'm still in the process of putting this together, but I've been doing a little bit of ruminating, and I just thought it'd be really awesome if someone could illustrate this story. I mean, I've been visualizing a lot of what's going on in my head, but I think it'd be cool if I could actually see it drawn out, like a comic book if you will. And besides, there are a few bits in this story that are my personal favorites and I would really love to see them in picture form. Would there be anyone willing to take this up?
  16. Oh yes, THAT will be a hoot
  17. Well, I would, but I hope Stan's copyright people don't jump on me
  18. Indeed, which is why I'm holding off on bringing him in, at least until he makes another appearance. GUYVERMARVEL14.doc UPDATE: Finally got another chapter in! Archanfel versus Earth's heroes! Favorite bit: Sho uses Cap's shield against Archanfel. If anyone could make a picture of this, I'd be very happy. For those of you wondering, YES, there is a reason that I haven't brought the Gigantic in yet, and it ties in with the delay of Sho's transformation within the Marvel universe, as seen earlier in the story. It's gonna be a major point later on, so hang tight, faithful readers.
  19. Well, I am thinking of a showdown between him and the Silver Surfer...but I would like to see more of him in the Guyver-verse before I do anything.
  20. If he gets loose, he's probably gonna rip up Avengers Tower single-handedly, coming into conflict with some of Osborn's Dark Avengers. And then, in the midst of the fight, Osborn calls off the battle, and offers Guyot a drink, probably to buy time while planning out what to do next (like he did when the faux-Captain Marvel attacked Thunderbolts mountain during Secret Invasion). Like Valcuria, I'm keeping Guyot's role somewhat ambiguous, since there are still a lot of unanswered questions with him. Me, I just don't want to end up writing one thing and then something different happens in the mainstream Guyver-verse. I just prefer to keep things somewhat consistent.
  21. UPDATE: Took me a while, especially with school and what not, but I finally got a couple new chapters in! GUYVERMARVEL13.doc Ch. 44: Agito discusses terms with the Hood, who proves to a formidable individual, even for Makishima. Also, Norman Osborn has been dealing with the crisis in his own way, even capturing an individual that Guyver-fans might recognize... Ch. 45: While trying to pick up Chronos's trail, the Punisher assists a team of NYPD officers in fending off attacking zoanoids. And don't worry -- we're gonna see more of the fight with Archanfel and Earth's heroes, hopefully soon...
  22. Or slice him in half with her high-frequency swords...whichever comes first
  23. And Val could just as easily knee Wade in the groin XD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.