Sign in to follow this  
Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

Nice one! How much did the Viz books set you back? Would love to get a set of them one day, but imagine it's tricky to get them in good condition and good price

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bio-Boosted Dude said:

Nice one! How much did the Viz books set you back? Would love to get a set of them one day, but imagine it's tricky to get them in good condition and good price

I actually have 2 sets of these. If I can dig them out of storage I will sell them as I don't need 2 sets.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, Bio-Boosted Dude said:

Vol 1 = $15, 2 = $20, 3 = $25, 4 = $30 (new), 6 = $37 (new). I'm currently buying Reborn Vol 5 from someone on the Guyver subreddit, so i just need Armageddon vol 7. Then I'm gonna buy the Japanese volumes from 8 and above and try to read them!! I have almost all the translations on HDD but I'd love to be able to read the Japanese(with Furigana) myself.

Edited by Maze247365

Those are decent prices - I've seen them go for upwards of £50 used, so very nice finds

On 5/13/2020 at 11:32 PM, Guyver1 said:

I actually have 2 sets of these. If I can dig them out of storage I will sell them as I don't need 2 sets.

Would love to take you up on that if I could afford to at the moment!

5 hours ago, Bio-Boosted Dude said:

Those are decent prices - I've seen them go for upwards of £50 used, so very nice finds

Would love to take you up on that if I could afford to at the moment!

For sure! It will be a bit but once I get to them I will message you.

Posted (edited)

Got my hands on a processing tank last week. Haven't unpacked it yet. Waiting until I get a new display cabinet. Wouldn't mind getting a few of these and display them in a line.

P82ka9K.jpg

Edited by Kanji
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kanji said:

Got my hands on a processing tank last week. Haven't unpacked it yet. Waiting until I get a new display cabinet. Wouldn't mind getting a few of these and display them in a line.

P82ka9K.jpg

Awesome! I have one and it is pretty great!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Guyver1 said:

Awesome! I have one and it is pretty great!

Yeah, I didn't even realize it glowed in the dark. Wondering if I can do something cool with a UV up light. Now I just need to find a Barcas!!

Took a new photo of my Guyver 1 & Aptom.  Really hoping we see some more Guyver figures soon.lnzGeax.jpg

Edited by Kanji
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

Yeah, I didn't even realize it glowed in the dark. Wondering if I can do something cool with a UV up light. Now I just need to find a Barcas!!

Took a new photo of my Guyver 1 & Aptom.  Really hoping we see some more Guyver figures soon.lnzGeax.jpg

Absolutely awesome! I have Barcas too. Took a long time to get him! I want more figures too. In the worst way!

• Like 1

So we painted the wall behind the shelf and I had to move it. By doing so, I was able to redo the placement of all the greatness...

20200524_193609_compress94.jpg

20200524_193621_compress27.jpg

20200524_193628_compress28.jpg

20200524_193638_compress15.jpg

20200524_193644_compress18.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 9:38 PM, Guyver1 said:

Absolutely awesome! I have Barcas too. Took a long time to get him! I want more figures too. In the worst way!

On 5/26/2020 at 2:34 PM, Guyver1 said:

So we painted the wall behind the shelf and I had to move it. By doing so, I was able to redo the placement of all the greatness.

Nice collection man! I was jealous of you having barcus until I lucked up yesterday and got a notification from Mandarake a week after scoring the adjustment tank! It must be fate!! It's from the same store as well!

I will finally have it next week! Can't wait! It's hard to be believe there are only 30 of these in existence in the world!!

IPPACqJ.jpg

• Like 1

That is so awesome!!! I didn't know there were only 30 made?! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

That is so awesome!!! I didn't know there were only 30 made?! 

Yep. 30 of Barcas and 40 of the processing tank. Considering they're 16 years old i'd imagine there are a even less now, what with loss and damage. NCEa43R.jpg

It's crazy what they go for now!

0sKuy2s.png

Edited by Kanji
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

Yep. 30 of Barcas and 40 of the processing tank. Considering they're 16 years old i'd imagine there are a even less now, what with loss and damage. NCEa43R.jpg

It's crazy what they go for now!

0sKuy2s.png

Woooooow!!! I had no idea on either. Exclusive club we are in!! Woot!

• Like 1