Coke or Pepsi?

Dusk

Coke or Pepsi  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi

Alrighty than so tell me, which one do you prefer..... Coke or Pepsi? 

Post your thoughts and vote! Let the battle begin! (if you voted please post)  happy.png

Okay, so I'll go first. I like  Pepsi better, to me it has a sweeter taste and I enjoy it more whilst it is cold. tongue.png

I think that here in Russia Coke is more popular than Pepsi. I seen a lot of cases when my friends, saying that they are indifferent, buying Coca-Cola instead of Pepsi. The habit is the only explanation. But I don't know where that habit came from.

I not really like cola or other sugar drinks. Cola gives me bad feeling on my teeth. And others are just too sweet.

Also I don't like those popular alcohol cocktails with cola. E. g. cola+rum - I'll rather drink pure rum and eat an orange afterwards  :eat:  (or eat NOTHING :lol:  )

Edited by Cannibal

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coke all the way. Always been a loyal coke fan. I went from normal coke, to vanilla coke when they brought that back in the early 2000's. Then switched from vanilla coke to cherry, can never have enough of that lol! I drink it a lot. Always love coke. Now I like to mix cherry coke with sparking red grape juice. It's delicious! And like McTaco said, Mexican (or rather traditional) coke is the absolute best! Nothing like popping open a 50's bottle of coke and drinking it. I'll drink either but I'll take a coke any day over pepsi.