Unoffical STL Guyver been published next month from the Papsikels Group.

Sully

image.thumb.jpeg.c479c177f1344a8cdca79618d116d79b.jpeg

Images from https://www.patreon.com/papsikels/ 

Note these are STL files, so unless you've experince or know someone who can 3d print for you I do not recommend you buy into the Patreon. 

Note 2: If you're reading this after August 2023 then you've missed the Patreon month for them. It is still possible to get the STL files but they'll not be at a discount. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, durendal said:

LOL.  Techno Organic Man 1!  Let's all start calling Guyver 1 as Tom from now on.

It's a standard thing in the 3d STL community not to name things in a way that's google'd.e.g resize-sek-tor-cyborg-skull-hunter-outcast.jpg

12 hours ago, jerrygoodman said:

Have they done any other characters (i.e. Agito, Aptom, Guyot)?

This is the start of their run, so only that preview so far. But generally when they take something on... they do most of it. E.g. Robocop or Terminator has loads of stuff like Robocop 2 or the new version of Robocop. Depends on how popular it is within the group / people buying them on Cults3d.

• Like 1

Cool!  If I was 20 years younger and have a lot more time on my hands, I'd probably dab my hands on 3D printing.  Alas, responsibilities awaits.  (not to mention my wife would kill me for buying an expensive 3D printer.  It's already hard enough to sneak in small toys!!)

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...