Although hurting anubis is a different matter. Some weapons in zagams arsenal could potentially damgage anubis but in all such a thing would be regenerated within seconds.

Here's a question tho, how powerful did Guyve XT get when he got that power boost from the Kregen and was able to shred anubis to bits??

If the Kregen wanted Anubis out of the equation so bad and were looking or means to do so, why not grant Guyver XT that level of power permanently along with adapting his unit in order to handle it as well. Even if by then Anubis has adapted to his change there would be another high powered being there to help tip odds in the favor of the Kregen's wishes.

If they have the power to do so, I'd say their desire not to would be to prevent another super-powerful being from existing. Letting him keep such power might corrupt him, getting rid of Anubis only for a different evil to take over.

I doubt XT would ever have any evil intentions. The most he wanted was to recover his memories of his past n such. I think he'd be more likely to protect those he now cares about than harbor any desire to take over.

I was also thinking on something else...Zagam's dark attitude and "fetishes" now. Could this also be an effect of the Darmon enhancements...ignoring the lycanlord DNA. Notice Crystallite was infected with a shard of the crystal from the Hunter and look how she turned out. Zagam just has the power boost backup system. But my opinions are some residual effects would still be there.

I also noticed in his df that the Darmon backup system was enhanced with the W'Kar's energy draining system. Could this combination of technology be the reason for these "fetishes"? I think so. I think the energy draining properties of both systems supplementing each other is what we can attribute this to.

Man! juggernut you really gave this some thought now did you!!???!??

ha yea well recently i've been going back over most of the characters...zagam especially...and working thru the DF to get the complete picture on how and why they are the way they are, not just reading it cuz its cool.

I also noticed in his df that the Darmon backup system was enhanced with the W'Kar's energy draining system. Could this combination of technology be the reason for these "fetishes"? I think so

Yea, i'd agree the w'kar element would account for some of the change as well..but now bringing back the lycanlord DNA into play, that would indicate why he has such bloodlust. To bring other variables into it, as we know all humans have that "darker side" in them or the potential for it. Anubis may have found a way to bring this to the forefront, twisted it and suppliment it with other enhancements.

If all warrior units have the darmon back up system...was this the experiment the creators were working on? Did they realize the killing potential the life-force guyver had and chose to experiment more on that, finally condense it into that crystalline form and place it within the Hunter?

If all warrior units have the darmon back up system...was this the experiment the creators were working on? Did they realize the killing potential the life-force guyver had and chose to experiment more on that, finally condense it into that crystalline form and place it within the Hunter?

That will be touched on in a later fic. For now, that question is confidential.

Just remembered Anubis and Zagam both have tattoos all over their body...what is the significance of that?

In Zagam's case i was thinking they act somewhat as a "prophetic" writing of things to come as in a lot of ways he is a Herald of Anubis similar to that of the Silver Surfer to Galactus and Fallen One to Thanos.

In Anubis they could be symbolic of the legends and prophecies written about him by the now long dead creator Erasmus Zaphod Callabra. Or some ancient text he has discovered in the vast amount of creator knowledge located in the CM.

Sometimes, even my fans surprise me ^_^

Indeed, there is significence in both of their tat's.

Zagam is a demon, or fallen angel as it were. Though right now I cannot cite my resources (will find and later do so) it was believed that fallen angels were branded upon their banishment from heaven, namely I figured it should be the writings of their crimes (poetic license ^_^). Of what language it is, I won't say, but his tat's are very significent to his character. However I will say it is based on the Enochian Alphabet made by Dr. John Dee and Sir Arthur Kelly, who had claimed to received the langauge from visions sent by angels.

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/enochian.htm

That is one of my bookmarked information centers, by far not the best one though.

In Anubis case they appear to be a mix of tribal origin and a mathematical language. Though Anubis tattoo's aren't actual tattoo's rather than splitting marks on the skin that move, replacing one set of numerals with another. Basically it is like his body is splitting open at certain points to let whatever those marks are show.

Sometimes, even my fans surprise me ^_^

Indeed, there is significence in both of their tat's.

Zagam is a demon, or fallen angel as it were. Though right now I cannot cite my resources (will find and later do so) it was believed that fallen angels were branded upon their banishment from heaven, namely I figured it should be the writings of their crimes (poetic license ^_^). Of what language it is, I won't say, but his tat's are very significent to his character. However I will say it is based on the Enochian Alphabet made by Dr. John Dee and Sir Arthur Kelly, who had claimed to received the langauge from visions sent by angels.

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/enochian.htm

That is one of my bookmarked information centers, by far not the best one though.

In Anubis case they appear to be a mix of tribal origin and a mathematical language. Though Anubis tattoo's aren't actual tattoo's rather than splitting marks on the skin that move, replacing one set of numerals with another. Basically it is like his body is splitting open at certain points to let whatever those marks are show.

That explains a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Zagam.... I wonder if thats the reason why W'Kars in the WG universe.... to try and prevent Zagam and Dread from running into eachother or something. im quiet sure the matrix and "anti-matrix" thing anubis made for Zagam wont like each other.

I know I'm gunna get a no comment on that one.

I can pretty much reliably say that if Dreadnought and Zagam ever met the two's presence wouldn't cause any major issues, except maybe the furthering of time stream corruption, but who cares about that kind of small thing? :lol:

I would have figured that because of jasons stance of never becoming anything other than human to get more power, he'd be pised at his alternate self XD

Pissed, yeah likely. Though much like the old philsophers 'Bachmen Turner Overdrive' once said,

"You ain't seen nothin' yet

B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet

Here's something that you never gonna forget

B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet"

:lol::lol::lol: