Zagam/Dreadnought's form

I was thinking....if Anubis "evolved" or manipulated Dreadnought's unit/body etc into the form of Zagam couldn't he be seen as one possible form of ultimate power that the original Dreadnought could achieve? Providing of course he gets subjected to a similar treatment but without the twisted mentality and alteration of DNA n' such....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah know that thought never really occured to me but you also have to consider that the red matrix is much different then the original one in terms of raw power. So who knows what the final out come of ol dreaddy will be.

Perhaps yes, it could be seen as an ultimate form. Just as the difference between the W'Kar in the WG universe, and Anubis in the WOTG universe are alternate forms, it is very realistic, and quite accurate to say that Zagam would be an alternate form, I would think. I could be wrong.

You could say that one form is Yin, while the other is Yang. Together, they would be a relatively stable balance, whose ideals and actions differ from the other form.

In technical terms, the same type of thing happened with the difference of W'Kar and Anubis. Certain actions have certain outcomes. Changing or altering those actions will inevitably, and logically change those outcomes.

It's not that balance is maintained, it's that logically, if a person is allied with say the ACTF in one universe, in a parallel universe, for whatever reason, would be allied against the ACTF. But, that's not certain, as the circumstances matter a great deal.

But yes, Zagam, I think could be considered an ultimate form for Jason. The question then remains, what the alternate is. Ironically, it usually appears that when comparing two opposites of the same person, ie Jason and Zagam, the evil-aligned one has more power, but less reason to fight, and the good-aligned one has less power, sometimes not by very much, but has a very good reson to fight. Typically freedom, and freedom of choice. So, in an all out brawl, it sometimes is difficult to determine who would win, good or evil.

Perhaps yes, it could be seen as an ultimate form. Just as the difference between the W'Kar in the WG universe, and Anubis in the WOTG universe are alternate forms, it is very realistic, and quite accurate to say that Zagam would be an alternate form, I would think. I could be wrong.

You could say that one form is Yin, while the other is Yang. Together, they would be a relatively stable balance, whose ideals and actions differ from the other form.

In technical terms, the same type of thing happened with the difference of W'Kar and Anubis. Certain actions have certain outcomes. Changing or altering those actions will inevitably, and logically change those outcomes.

It's not that balance is maintained, it's that logically, if a person is allied with say the ACTF in one universe, in a parallel universe, for whatever reason, would be allied against the ACTF. But, that's not certain, as the circumstances matter a great deal.

But yes, Zagam, I think could be considered an ultimate form for Jason. The question then remains, what the alternate is. Ironically, it usually appears that when comparing two opposites of the same person, ie Jason and Zagam, the evil-aligned one has more power, but less reason to fight, and the good-aligned one has less power, sometimes not by very much, but has a very good reson to fight. Typically freedom, and freedom of choice. So, in an all out brawl, it sometimes is difficult to determine who would win, good or evil.

Makes sense to me.

Wish we could see more of the guy in action though.

• 2 weeks later...

And that's where things would be a bit, um, odd, wouldn't it? But, theoretically that's impossible as there would be an entropic paradox, wouldn't there? And given their power, that's not something I'm willing to feel safe around. It would be a bit like the universe collapsing in on itself. Or is it reality? I can never get them straight when it comes to paradoxes, entrophy, and the like.

Again, (and I feel like a broken record say this), in an all out no hold fight, it would be a bit difficult to see who wins and who is the real Jason. After all if you've died and been ressurected, are you still you? There are many things that come into play that would effect the outcome. Changing one would change things quite a bit. Even a small change as to the overall fitness or how well rested each were would affect the outcome. And some of the seemingly small things have very large affects too.

Allen, technically both are the real Jason. If you mean from our perspective, it depends, who would you rather have win? :twisted:

And yes, Allen, I do mean you as in you personally. :roll:

Same with W'Kar and Anubis, there are various variable at work, and in a no holds all out fight, it might be difficult to determine. But again, who would you rather have win?

My personal opinion on who I would like to win is very obvious to anyone who knows me personally, so I decline to answer on the basis that may be used against me in court some day. :lol::twisted::lol:

Biologically, your right, they are the same. The same person, absolutely not. Every experience one witnesses changes their perspective of the world and of themselves. Slowly, the two would have drifted apart and became very different people. Of course getting slap-sticked by Anubis and made into Zagam kind of accelerated that process.

Well, I didn't think I implied that they were the same person psychologically speaking. Because I know that who we are is based on our experiences, and it's sort of a given that since the two have had significant;y different experiences, that it would in fact result in different people.

And as for Anubis' goons being psychotic, it's all a reflection on him. Given the fact that who he was before, and the trauma of what happened to result in his final transformation, would probably drive anyone insane, or even more so if they all ready were insane. But Malice is definitely, um what's the word? Psychotic doesn't quite cover it all I think. It's a bit more than that. Anubis' need to play god is just a bit unnerving as well. *shivers*

The many are one and the one is many....i imagine anubis feels immense pleasure in seeing his minions exact pain and carnage. Destruction and devastation om a large scale is great but doing it up close and personal makes it more intense..more primal.

Sounds like Zagam is a like a serial killer who enjoys see the fear in his victim's eyes and hearing them scream in pain as they are killed.

Best way to think of a Lycanlord is this...

Give a Werewolf a sniff of Coke, pump him full of pcp, then give him body armor and a rocket launcher and send him into a crowded area.

Lycanlords aren't the brightest of creatures, but they sure are deadly.

Zagam is partly Lycanlord, which gives him a more beastial visage and demeanor, as well as different culinary tastes. But unlike most Lycanlords, he and Baphomet are intelligent. But even the cunning lucifer still likes to tear someone is half for the sheer pleasure of it.