Everything posted by durendal
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Nagasawa Nao:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Nagasawa Nao:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Nagasawa Nao: Shinobi Change!!!:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
How about some of Nagasawa Nao, also popularly known as Hurricane Blue:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Azusa Yamamoto:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Azusa Yamamoto without Furabijo's costume:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Azusa Yamamoto: "You failed again in eliminating te Hurricangers"
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Now more of Azusa Yamamoto:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Im Ji Hye:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Let's have some of Im Ji Hye first before we head to the encore:
-
Japanese Word of the Week
That's "Watashi mo Herpes ga aru." I find your questions very amusing. But I'm afraid to ask as to why you're asking them.
-
page: Tokusatsu
I somehow feel that this page is somewhat confusing. I mean, Sentai is a part of Tokusatsu yet sentai redirects to this page. Shouldn't we have a special page for sentai? Additionally, we don't seem to have information about Metal Heroes. Although somewhat undermentioned, the most common denominator for all tokusatsu is suit actors. I would like to suggest to overhaul again this page to give a much more comprehensive information. Dividing into the following categories: Super Sentai Series, Ultra Series, Kamen Rider Series, Metal Hero Series, Kaijuu series, Kaijin series, and there are even others that some may not even be familiar.
-
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Ooh! Watched it on opening night eh? I think I'll wait til next weekend to watch. I want to avoid the long lines. Unless some friends decides to invite me this weekend.
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More Asuza Yamamoto. Will Upload more later. Good God! I really did not recognize her with all those costume on:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
OMG! I did not realize that Furabijo from Hurricanger is actually Azusa Yamamoto!!!!
-
Tribute to Asian Women
More Sun Yiqi:
-
Tribute to Asian Women
Transformers Mania invades Asian Idols. Sun Yiqi X Wuyiman:
-
Kamen Rider W - future info
Yeah, well the scarf was a trademark for the showa riders. It would be cool if they would revive it. The scarf would look cool especially when they are riding their bike. In the latest Kamen Rider incarnations, I seem to notice that they ride their bike a lot less. Which for me kinda defeats the purpose of calling them Kamen Rider. Their bike is supposed to be part of their arsenal, not just some jalopy they can get around town with.
-
page: Hurricanger
Alright, I think I'm done with the important parts. I'm going to leave the rest as is since I don't think there's any relevant information in the ones that I haven't translated. Besides, I need to do something else. Also, please feel free to edit the names, spelling and grammar as I'm not sure if the terms I used are consistent all throughout.
-
Anime you are currently watching and/or Downloading
Yeah, that's why I'm avoiding it, because I don't want to get hooked.
-
Kamen Rider W - future info
You know, that scarf was one of the Kamen Rider Trademarks that never made it to the Heisei riders.
-
page: Hurricanger
Yes, that's a good one. I will use Final secret in the other instances, but I will retain succession techniques to those personal ninja arts. Also, will be finished with the earth ninja weapons soon. LOL at Heavenly Roaring Thunder Whirlwind God. (that's hella long)
-
Anime you are currently watching and/or Downloading
I don't dare watch or even read One Piece. It's far too long and I don't have the time to amass that amount of media.
-
Kamen Rider W - future info
Okay, so W is a Kamen rider that is composed of 2 persons (Shoutaro & Philip)? Just like Symmetrical docking in Gaogaigar.
-
page: Hurricanger
Another issue that I would like to ask. The word Ougi (奥義). This literally translates to Secret or Mystery. But instead I will be using Succession Technique in some instances like that for Hurricane Red and Hurricane Yellow. The reason behind this is that the term "Ougi" is usually used to describe the final technique passed down to every martial arts student to make him a master. Thus the term Succession Technique. Besides, "Hayate School Succession Technique" sounds much cooler than "Hayate School Secret". An example of this is Rurouni Kenshin. If you have watched it, his "Ougi" or "Succession Technique" is "Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki", which upon learning it will make him as powerful as his Master.