Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

durendal

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by durendal

  1. HOT DAMN!!!! So they were saving those summons as the ace in their sleeves? Don't know about you guys but I'm really getting excited here.
  2. About that Sasuke thing? Who are you to argue if he arrived together with the 4 Hokage? That's an uber advantage you don't want to ignore. As for the war, yes, it is taking it's time. Seems to me that the only way to keep it interesting is by adding more characters into the war. Works for me.
  3. Well, they have no choice. They need all the help they can get. Besides, Itachi made sure of Sasuke's fate through Naruto. If something needs settling, it would be right after they deal with the end of the world.
  4. That's the whole point of being an anime dad, you get to be bad@ss and make your son look like an amateur. We've seen Ichigo's (bleach) dad become bad@ass, we have yet to see Luffy's (One Piece) dad become bad@ass, heck even Goku's (Dragon Ball) dad, Bardock, is a complete bad@ass. On another subject, look on Naruto's face, classic.
  5. Last set of Li Qiao Dan:
  6. Despite the lack of any facial features, I believe that this image deserves its own post. You just gotta love this image.
  7. More Li Qiao Dan:
  8. Back for more. This time the Chinese Race Queen Li Qiao Dan:
  9. I see, we don't have Costa, cafe Nero or Kenco. We have Nescafe not as a coffee shop but as a coffee you buy off the shelves of the grocery. Some of the famous coffee shops here that I think are available internationally are Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, UCC Coffee, Country Style, Dunkin Donut (though mainly known for their donuts, duh), Gloria Jeans, J. Co Donuts, Seattle's Best Coffee and Ya Kun Kaya toast, to name a few. Oh, Krispy Kreme also There are also some lesser known establishments that serve Illy's and Segafredo. Although coffee drinking is still going strong, we see a rise in the demand for Milk Tea, as new Milk Tea establishment seems to pop up pretty often.
  10. Oh, pardon me. UCC is a coffee brand from Japan. They have cafes all over asia so i presumed they are also available in the other side of the world. Apparently this is not the case. Thinking about it, I don’t seem to have seen any UCC when I was in indy. In asia, UCC coffee is available in the shelves of the supermarket.
  11. Hitomi Aizawa to the nth power!! YAY!!!! V!!! I'm out.....
  12. Hitomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Hitomi Aizawa Smash!!
  14. Hitomi Aizawa Power Punch!!!
  15. Hitomi Aizawa Overload!!!!
  16. Some more Hitomi Aizawa!
  17. Hitomi Aizawa!
  18. Hitomi Aizawa Power!!!
  19. Hitomi Aizawa!!!
  20. More Hitomi Aizawa!!
  21. Hitomi Aizawa!!!
  22. Booyah! Revival time!!!! Feast your eyes on the Lovely Hitomi Aizawa!!
  23. If you are looking for premium tea, I would suggest Tieguanyin. It claims to have health benefits as well as having a rich flavor. I know very little about tea, but the tea shop in Hong Kong recommends this. I don't usually give in to the sales talk but the gentlemen in the tea shop really convinced me. I don't know how to describe it, but the gentleman was advanced in years, and speaks in an old fashioned way lined with wisdom. The sagacity of his words made me choose it. As for coffee, I'm not an avid coffee drinker. But I have heard that the coffee from UCC tastes very well.
  24. Hmm... maybe it's a culture thing then? MSG is present in a lot of commercialized or processed foods. Which is why some people tend to avoid it. As I said, MSG is the "cheat code" to enhance the flavor of food, which a lot of chefs tends to avoid. Then I guess this can also be an additional reason for my original topic. Sure, it may be present in some foods, but you know the saying that anything in excess is bad for you.
  25. durendal replied to Jess♥'s topic in General 'whatever'.
    This might not be related to the topic on hand, but may be relevant. Funny thing that I heard. Christians have been bullying the Muslims for a long time (crusades, etc), so God gave all the oil to the Muslims. Find one Christian land that is rich with oil.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.