Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Bellamy

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt Bellamy

  1. I did a mock up of the possible new scale of the Gigantic figures. Hopefully they aren't this bad... But certainly not in scale anymore.
  2. More pics, this time officially from Max Factory
  3. Looks like my silly prediction came true... new Figma releases for Guyver 3 and Gigantic Dark! And colored Guyver Giganitc! Also weirdly, Gigantic Darks eyes are colored... The only downside that a number of people have noticed, is that the scale of the Gigantic's seems to be off... When they showed the first proto-type, it was in scale... But now they seem to be similar in scale to what the BFC MAX line used. HOPFULLY it is just something weird about the pictures... But it is concerning. Also some new shots of the Titanomachina crossover with Guyver. Better shots of the arm blade design, which I am much happier with.
  4. Matt Bellamy replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
  5. Matt Bellamy replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
    I guess we're talking the tail of of Dragonlord Khan... 😅
  6. Matt Bellamy replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
    A minor, hopefully last required update from today on the Guyver!! Facebook group: "We’re finalizing post sound at the moment, which is the last piece. When I’m done, it’s done. And I’m at the tail end. Hang tight."
  7. I thought it was good. Nothing to really make me want to go see it multiple times, but definitely very entertaining and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Only complaint I have is that the Red Guardian schtick is getting pretty old by this point. Still had some great scenes... but by the very end I am pretty much done with his zany-ness. It wasn't quite enough to make me think Marvel is "Back"... And Fantastic Four will not do that for me either, even if that proves to be excellent. For me, it's all going to be about what happens in Doomsday. How they are going to make everything work, after some lackluster showings, many dimensions and side stories that we have no clue how they will fit... And how RDJ's Doom is going to work. *Edit* Also got mad Cronos vibes from the base in the mountain.
  8. I will be disappointed if the previous Tron movie isn't somehow mentioned... But doesn't look like the stars of the old movie have come back, so probably not.
  9. So, I watched it. I did not like it very much. Changed the lore and good parts of the plot of the games far too much. I give it about a 4/10. LIL BIT OF SPOILERS IN THE QUOTE . . . . . . Unlike the Castlevania series, whose backstory was pretty easy to manipulate because it was from a NES game, Devil May Cry was much more recent... With a recently made great game in DMC5, and a large fan favorite game in DMC3 being completely negated. I'm going with a 4/10. I see part of what they were trying to do, but changing things so much has only hurt the concepts already in place that fans loved and made the series what it actually is. Also, at some times the animation wasn't great. I won't call it an insult to the series, but it certainly is its own thing like DMC2.
  10. So, some of you may know about the Devil May Cry Netflix series... It has dropped on Netflix as of today... My review will be below in spoilers.
  11. Here is the official image for it... And being a pixel game, alt costumes are probably less likely... The bad guy also being Annihillus... The guy Nova Prime ripped their innards out through their mouth...
  12. I should be happy, my favorite comic Hero, Nova is in it. Technically. The design they used for him is a stupid mixture of his original costume and his short lived mullet costume... except with much longer hair... that in some images he looks like a woman. While they are using short live, and outdated Phyla-vell Quasar, who existed after Nova got his more common Nova Prime suit.
  13. Yes, it is quite the shame that the BFC figure from 2005 is still the "newest" Guyver 2 figure we have gotten. He didn't even get a trading figure.
  14. Matt Bellamy replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
    One of the people in the know posted on the facebook group and said they were at about 97% now... And Corey replied 97.1% 😁
  15. Finally saw it yesterday. Certainly wasn't bad... Not the 3rd worst Marvel movie as the RT score would make you believe... Definitely better than The Marvels and Thor: L&T. Felt more like a Thor: Dark World or Iron Man 2. Entertaining, but nothing of real substance. I'd probably place it around 28th of the 35 movies... Which does place it well above the real low points for the MCU. But you could tell this wasn't meant to be a Falcon movie... As the plot all screamed for the Hulk. It was honestly like they had a Hulk movie sitting, waiting for Universal to let them make it, but eventually the Hulk changed enough through all the movies and they just decided to say screw it all, and make it a Falcon movie. I wonder if the whole thing about Bucky will be mentioned at all in Thunderbolts*.
  16. Not seeing it until Tuesday... But reviews are not great from what I am reading. Granted, it was the last one that started under the Chapek rule, and had a ton of reshoots afterwards... So I can understand that it likely isn't the movie that Feige probably wanted to make... Unlike Daredevil where they literally just scrapped what they had filmed and rewrote the entire thing.
  17. Matt Bellamy replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
    Slight update: They actually finally replied on my Facebook group. There have been some delays due to various things, but they are about 95% done they said. still couldn't give a release date, but they are still working on it.
  18. February 2025 release... Guyver 0! Dr. Barcas!
  19. Matt Bellamy replied to Sully's topic in Guyver
    They haven't said anything unfortunately. Even their website went down. TheGuyvergeek posted a general update to his page and a couple facebook groups and noted he has worked with them, but this was early January, and it wasn't anything of an actual update.
  20. They missed last month... But Papsikels is back this month with everyone's favorite mystery boi... Apollyon!
  21. Yeah, unfortunately Figma's being delayed is almost a 50-50 chance. This likely being a special edition as well ( since 2025 is the 40th anniversary) the chances are probably higher... I'll be buying 2, like I did with Guyver 1... Unless they announce a certain red colored EX figure to be released at the same time... I would just get one of each then, as that is getting too high in cost by that point for me.
  22. I think we'll see more in the Jan/feb Winter Wonderfest, with probably a late 2025 for a release date... This is all going by how long it took the new Guyver 1 figma to go from uncolored prototype to release.
  23. I'd heard about it before, but never thought they were serious about it. Well, I'm down for it.
  24. The Guyver parts do look neat, as they are robotic in nature, not just straight design copied over... But about 80% if the figure is just their standard "Gale Hound" base figure (Head, chest and parts to add arm blades). It's a pretty lazy collaberation... One I probably won't be taking part in. It's more like a "character" in the Titanomakia universe of story are fans of Guyver and customized their suits that way.
  25. They may not be 100% accurate... but goddamn, it's nice to see someone putting out regular Guyver content.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.