Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. Geez...and he did that without going to Gigantic mode?!
  2. FALSE. If you want someone who could be described as the "worst Avenger," I have someone else who fits the bill: http://marvel.wikia.com/Anthony_Druid_%28Earth-616%29
  3. From the Marvel Heroes MMO. C'mon Tony...haven't you figured out that keeping secrets always backfires on you? For a really intelligent guy, you sure can do some boneheaded things.
  4. Hang on to your hats, people...
  5. Thanks, Alkanfel! I have to say: what the heck? How did Agito locate the rebels? This should be a nice battle... and we finally get to see the combat capabilities of Jabir and Kurumegnik (I still prefer 'Kurumegnik'). Well, being the resourceful fellow that he is, I'm sure Agito's got eyes and ears everywhere...
  6. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=120809 It ain't a party 'til Tony walks in...
  7. http://geektyrant.com/news/watch-captain-america-fight-crossbones-in-civil-war-set-video Cap and Crossbones go head-to-head...
  8. http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/05/19/that-funeral-from-captain-america-civil-war-revealed-2942828?lt_source=external,manual We now know who passes away...
  9. Here's a look at 'Bones without his helmet. Still carrying the scars of a Helicarrier crashing on him, I see...
  10. Human. Any day.
  11. Got our first look at Crossbones!
  12. Well, we won't really know until we see an official preview of some kind...
  13. In War, there are always casualties... http://comicbook.com/2015/05/11/captain-america-civil-war-reportedly-filming-a-funeral-scene/
  14. http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/05/marvel-has-announced-the-cast-and-characters-for-captain-america-civil-war/ Get ready, sports fans...
  15. Another look at the "Bleeding Edge" armor... Well, that's entirely dependent on who the writer is. We've seen Iron Man kick the crap out of Cap, but we've also seen Cap kick the crap out of Iron Man. Also depends on who plays dirtier. For me, I'm a little bias since I'm a Cap fan, so I'm definitely rooting for Cap. Not to mention that Steve has a track record of holding his own against beings stronger than him...
  16. Looks like we may have our first look at some concept art from the movie...
  17. Had a thought, if Zemo's going to be in this, would it be possible that he'd be manipulating the conflict for his own ends? Maybe they could introduce the Thunderbolts (in reality, the Masters of Evil posing as superheroes), and have it set up where they try to supplant the Avengers as the next great super-team, but there's a much darker motive happening.
  18. And because we aren't already hyped as hell for this movie...
  19. Just one of the many reasons I still consider Steve Rogers to be the man.
  20. He's fast and she's weird.
  21. I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.