Everything posted by jerrygoodman
-
Do You Remember...
But wait, there's more!
-
Marvel's Jessica Jones
- Do You Remember...
Lets kick it up a notch...- Do You Remember...
Alrighty, time for a wild card...- Do You Remember...
Excellent! Let's keep 'em rolling!- Do You Remember...
Yes, that's the spirit! Here's an easy one for you now...- Do You Remember...
On a roll now! Let's keep 'em coming...- Do You Remember...
Excellent! Let's keep the ball rolling...- Do You Remember...
This is something I've been playing around with for a little while, so I thought I'd start up a thread where I post something nostalgic, and see how many people here remember it. To start things off, let's begin with something I'm sure most of you will know... So...do you remember?- Everyone's been going on and on about 2015...
Ah yes, I have that issue. Also featured the death the Gregor Shapanka, the original Blizzard.- Everyone's been going on and on about 2015...
...but doesn't anyone realize what's coming five years later? Just thought you should know.- The mind of jerry
Well, I figured a few of you have stuff here so I thought, "why not?" To kick things off, I want to talk about something that has really bugged me, especially in recent years...the Channel-Formerly-Known-As-Sci-Fi. What in the name of all that is good is the deal with this channel?!? I know it sounds hard to believe today, but there was once a time when the network was actually *good.* Don't believe me? Here's proof: https://youtu.be/98ma7eoR0N4 Can someone explain to me how we went from this...to THIS?!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9hjJJ9nWc- Taking them to the street
I won't argue that those are bad situations, Kenji. But answer me this...is it worth living in a society ruled by a select group of individuals who view the whole of humanity as nothing more than a loaded gun to use for their purposes?- Taking them to the street
Sorry, Salkafar. But I just refuse to believe that. There's always hope.- Taking them to the street
I'd disagree there. Even taking out the Council will not end Chronos. What is Chronos without the Zoalords? HYDRA without Baron Strucker...is still HYDRA.- Fantastic Four (2015)
I haven't even seen the whole movie, just snippets on YouTube. But every alarm bell in my brain told me this movie wasn't going to work. It felt too angsty, too dark, too...too WRONG. They should've had someone like Brad Bird do an FF movie.- Taking them to the street
One method that could help, collect some vital intel on Chronos that, if made public, could give them a major egg in the face, and mess up their public image. After all, not all battles are fought behind masks...- I feel I was denied.......
HALLELUJAH, SOMETHING THAT'S NOT A REMAKE!!!!!- Taking them to the street
I had a feeling you'd chime in sooner or later, Salkafar... But I'm not actually focusing on power sets here. What I'm trying to discuss is ways that characters who aren't super-soldiers or gods can take on Chronos. Just to give you an idea, here's a snippet from the pages of New Avengers...- Taking them to the street
Sometimes it isn't about firepower. Sometimes it's a matter of skill, wit...and being just slightly smarter than the other guy.- Taking them to the street
That is true...but I am compelled to point out where you mentioned "...for a single hero." No one of them would be able to crack Chronos's infrastructure by themselves, but a joint effort would make some headway.- Taking them to the street
So begins yet another of my threads of a Marvel/Chronos conflict... Now, in past topics, I've talked about which characters could take on Archanfel in a one-on-one fight, and how X-Day would've unfolded in the Marvel Universe. This time around, I've been thinking...how could some of Marvel's street level heroes take on Chronos? And I don't mean necessarily taking on zoanoids, but the organizational makeup of the Chronos institution itself. I'm talking about characters like Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, the Punisher, Cloak & Dagger...characters who had their own first hand experiences dealing with individuals and groups that conventional law enforcerment cannot touch. After all, even an organization like Chronos needs some type of financial and legal system in place to keep their operations running. I imagine all of their laboratories and security isn't easy to maintain, despite all of their power. Guys like the people I mentioned could find out the inner workings of that system...and screw it up royally. So what're your thoughts?- Any Swat Kats fans here?
I was a huge SK fan when I was younger. And I think it's way past time this was brought back... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820796125/swat-kats-revolution- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
De-proliferate television for starters...- Guyver September 2015
How much you want to bet that Agito's going to find a way to upgrade to an Exceed mode to beat these guys? - Do You Remember...