Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

The Official Kamen Rider Medulla Thread

bobby, please do not post another persons personal information on here.

I don't know the situation and while i support your cause it is not just and right to reveal somebody's details.

if you have any problems with any member on THIS forum, I can deal with it, get in touch with me by PM and i will help you out.

but i am not going to take action and judge somebody before they get chance to do anything.

everyone deserves a fair chance.

I hope you can deal with this situation and hope it turns out well.

I've been thinking lately about something. A friend of mine went to one of those conventions where people dress up in costumes and she saw tons of Anime characters, a bunch of Ghostbusters, she texted me a picture of two, video game characters, and a guy dressed as Kamen Rider Kabuto Rider Form. I thought if I went with her to the one next year, I could go as Medulla. But I don't know what he looks like from the back, top & side. And I'd have to get a costume of it made and I gotta lose some weight.

Edited by Bobby

I figured the Psychosians should be nightmarish in terms of their appearances while still having some indication of what they are.

He's saying he would really want to but he would need a complete full body view opf Medulla (Front, Back, side, 3/4, top, bottom of bots soul, etc.) To have it custom made can cost a pretty penny but it is usually worth it. Only problem is that they only last a couple of years until they fall apart from wear and tear or you grow out of being able to wear it.

No. I can't draw to save my life. I'd get my dad to but it'd be difficult for to explain it to him and have him look closely at the pictures of the monsters pics I have. I have pictures of every monster from Ryuki, minus the Shereghosts' evolved forms & the movie only ones, 555, Blade, not the AlbinoRoaches, Kabuto, Den-O, minus a few movie Imagins, and Kiva, minus some movie ones. The only monster from Kuuga I have is Daguba. I have a few of the monsters from Hibiki.

This is why Bobby usually goes to me for his drawings. Though i tend to take awhile as fanfictions, my own drawings, other drawing requests, the Guyver Color scans (whenever I can get to those) and making AMV's take up a lot of my free time as well as trying to catch up on sleep from working night shifts at work.

Oh, off topic, for KROK...Sea Wing is nearly complete and I'm redoing Sea Wolf (he needed a design overhaul).

I'm patient. Besides, I still got a ton of fanfics to write & banners to make which are missing images. And I'm planning an American Football party this September for my home team the Washington Redskins. I got to figure out who I'm inviting, some are mentally confirmed, and what to serve along with the Sausage Bread, which was a HUGE hit last year, and beanless chili & cheese sauce.

Thanks. And Sea Ink the squid? Just curious.

Oh yeah. The rough sketch. I put it on Facebook, MySpace and SpiderX's Hero Haven.

jsut to ask, what kind of horror are you trying to portry from the psychosians?

there are types of horror you can portray jsut so you know.

for example, my necrophites portray body/undead horror.

You know how Imagins' appearances were based on their CH's mental image??? Something along those lines.

Oi, I was watching the 4th episode of the anime 'Princess Lover' and they showed a bike that i thought would be good for Medulla. Here are 2 snapshots I took.

post-6-1249176474_thumb.png

post-6-1249176484_thumb.png

Maybe if we combine the bike I found with that, we can get an idea for how Medulla's bike would look transformed.

I can't think of ideas for the first few episode titles. And I want to write the first episode before February so I can give a copy to a good friend as a gift because it'll be ten years since her brain surgery.

speaking of which you havent actually illustrated the psychosians-motives for attacking people or how they get into people's minds.

For entering, similar to the Imagins. The Psychosians want to destroy humanity from the inside out so they can rule.

I just created the file to keep track of this stuff on my computer.

Edited by Bobby