Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

The Official Kamen Rider Medulla Thread

The Overlord Of Light empowered Shoichi's Seed enough so that he could become Agito and unlock his other forms later on. He only needed the sensory part.

I figured for Brian to explain the names of his Psychosian partners when they're in human form, he could say that their parents were astronomy fanatics.

I figured out what the Squid Psychosian could do with its host. Give them terrible nightmares. I got the idea from the suggestion for that episode. What do you think???

The main villain is the Dragon Psychosian. No clue who his host will be.

What do you think about the idea for the Squid Psychosian???

Still got to figure out the motifs for Kamen Rider Neuron, his weapons, real name & background.

Hmm I think the squid psychosian made its host have bad desires?

I figured out what the Squid Psychosian could do with its host. Give them terrible nightmares. I got the idea from the suggestion for that episode.

This is what the Squid's gonna do. What do you think???

Hmm I think to help you out, I think you can look into normal things in a person's life that if anything goes wrong the person will be mentally in a bad shape.

The host that the Squid Psychosian or any other psychosian should possess that factor that made them succumb to psychological trauma or stress.

the host of the squid might be an amateur artist for example who is pretty mentally stressed becos he's not drawing up to standards of the industry and then the Squid Psychosian continued to pump bad thoughts of self pity into him.

For example.

Nightmares can be psychological, Tales. It would induce fear into the subject. There was an episode of Power Rangers where they had nightmares and that induced fear into them. Plus, the episode wouldn't be called "The Tentacled Nightmare" if the Squid Psychosian didn't cause nightmares.

I figured out which Psychosian after Aquila joins Brian will attack next. The Hammerhead Shark Psychosian. It'll enter the mind of a lifeguard.

I figured out a possible host for another Psychosian. A radio personality. No clue which Psychosian ought to enter his head. Any ideas??? Look at the list.

I started to figure out something for Aquila, Eques & Cetus. They should get jobs so they can help pay rent since they'll be living with Brian & Sheldon. Question is: What kind that won't need extensive background checks.

In a way, both. I'll talk about it in my next video blog which I'll be making either today or tomorrow. I won't post the blog here though.

What do you think of the Psychosian host ideas I recently put???

I had a major idea of how to INTRODUCE Brian when I was collecting carts in the parking lot and saw a guy in desert camo threads pull up on a motorcycle while thinking about the movie "Wild Hogs" & how we first met Yuusuke Godai.

He & Valerie come home from a cross country road trip on Brian's bike!!! What do you guys think???