Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

The Official Kamen Rider Medulla Thread

Well, the Rider and Kaijin stats he can easily do but he's probably worried about another scenerio of flamming and stealing....remember what happened nearly a month ago.

As for illustrations, I'm the one that does the drawings so he can only place what either I or another friend draws for him.

Why not put it on Deviantart? It's got a good copyright protection

most of the things I draw and color are on Deviant Art. I don't put anything I draw for Bobby on there unless I color it and get his permission first. I may draw them but they are for his fanfic so I run that descision by him first.

He's right. Here's what I posted at a forum I'm part of.

Name: Kamen Rider Medulla

Motif: Grasshopper/Brain

Other Forms: Tectum/Sniper, Ganglia/Speed, Adrenaline/Powerhouse, Cerebeullum & Cortex

Other Forms' Motifs & Weapons: Tectum/Eagle/Crossbow, Ganglia/Horse/Sword, Adrenaline/Whale/Hammer, Cerebellum/Composite/All Three Weapons & Cortex/Most Powerful/Unknown

Finishers: Psy-Kick, Psy-Arrow Blast, Psy-Slash, Psy-Smash, All Of The Above & Unknown

Allies: Sheldon Hanks, Stella Jensen, Casey Messer, Ashley Monroe (His Best Friends Who Learn Of His Secret Identity And Become Hosts For Psychosians), Valerie Melnitz (His Girlfriend Who Doesn't Know His Secret Identity For Quite Some Time), Aunt Bridget Taylor (Brian's Paternal Aunt Who Practically Raised Him Due To His Folks Working All The Time), Aquila The Eagle Psychosian (Allows Access To Tectum Form/Rebelled To Fight Alongside Original Medulla), Eques The Horse Psychosian (Allows Access To Ganglia Form/Rebelled To Fight Alongside Original Medulla), Cetus The Whale Psychosian (Allows Access To Adrenaline Form/Rebelled To Fight Alongside Original Medulla)

Enemies: Psychosians

MedullaColourBasic.jpg

I can't think of a good name for the first few episodes. Can't sound too cliche.

Well, describe what those first few episodes are about and maybe we can help you come up with episode titles for them. Just give us a brief summary for each episode.

The first one is pretty obvious. It's the origin story where Brian gets the belt, which enters his body when he checks it out at the research lab that his friend Stella works at, and the Psychosians are unleashed. Wolf Psychosian. The second one is Brian getting used to having these new powers & realizes that he can transform his bike to enter the minds of the Psychosian hosts. Squid Psychosian. Brian's roommate Charlie moves out of his condo while Sheldon gets kicked out of his apartment causing them to become roommates like they were in college. Gecko Imagin. One of the original Medulla's partner Psychosians, the Eagle, enters Brian's head getting a new, more modern form before assuming a human form to blend in to become Brian & Sheldon's new roommate. Chameleon Psychosian.

Edited by Bobby

here's some suggestions

Ep 1: The Awakening

Ep 2: Tentacled Nightmare

Ep 3: Reunion

Ep 4: Winged Ally

And I figured that giving the good Psychosians human forms to blend in would be better than them hanging around in Brian's head because it would make people think he was mental due to talking to himself.

That's a nice touch. The good Psychosians basically cast a glamour on themselves to change their true appearance. But maybe you could put a time limit on how long they can keep up the rouse before they must revert back to their true form.

It's possible. And Brian can say that their parents were astronomy freaks when people ask why they have weird names.

The first episode needs a great name though. It has to sound like it summarizes the fact that it's an origin episode.

Oh yeah Bobby,

Can Medulla fight even without the Good Psychosians' help

Oh yeah Bobby,

Can Medulla fight even without the Good Psychosians' help

His main form doesn't require them. Brian took martial arts, Wushu, lessons growing up. His parents didn't show up to a lot of his tournaments but he still completed his training.

How about just "Mental Awakening"???

That's great Bobby, maybe Brian can be more tolerant when he meets Ryotaros and Wataru in the Daishocker escape.

His martial arts training is the only thing he fully mentally exerted himself in since he didn't with everything else like his school work due to his parents constantly working.

No. Part of his suit may have elements of Agito, but he doesn't have any psychic abilities other than sensing Psychosians. Haven't figured out how though.

i meant twisting apples, pushing people through walls, telekinesis the other Agitos had.

Edited by spectre555