Everything posted by Sully
-
Guyvers or Chronos? I choose Chronos!
I also agree with most of you that it is highly unlikely that the Creators will return. However I was only thinking of a worst case scenario and what I think would be mankinds best chance for survival. Which is why I chose Chronos. Does mankind have a right to exist? When I think of this question, I think of the artificial intelligence in the Matrix films. Mankind was the equivalent of the Creators in the Matrix universe. Did the A.I. deserve to exist? All I know is that Mankind and the A.I. could of peacefully co-existed from the beginning, but mankind got spooked and tried to pull the plug. In the Guyver universe the Creators and mankind could of also co-existed but I suppose the creators didn't want to ever risk a human merging with a unit G again! I think the Creators only deem mankind a failure because of the threat mankind poses them. As an independant species bonded with the guyver unit, mankind has the potential to rule the universe! Welcome to locked topic. This is called the Guyevr forum. Not the "mankind will rule the univese" or "The Matirx". Count yourself lucky you are not striked.
-
Shonen ace magazine
Just buy the most recent one and work from there.
-
Guyvers or Chronos? I choose Chronos!
As said above, read the rules, you are striked. 2 more and you are banned.
- Traitor!
-
Star's Guyver Page - Data Files section
This is for those who use this section of the board the most. I've started work once again on Stars Guyver page (as you can see by the udates section got one of the easy updates out of the way) What topics in this section in the past etc do you should have some info transfered from it to Stars? Note this has to be offical infromation.
-
What does it take to become a zoanoid?
You have to also bear in mind that a hyper-zoanoid is not just a more powerful zoaniod but a leader. So training is also battle tatics etc etc. There is nothing to say that Lisker's training involved his body been altered as he was still very human when he fought Sho. But you'd seem right in saying that it is not only good genes that make a zoanoid but the smartest of those who make hyper-zoanoids. It would eb a combination of both and at an more extreame level the same would be said for a Zoalord.
-
Guyver 3 wants the dead relic, I'll tell you why
As Oemga orgianlly said this topic is too much based on speculation. Reason been none of you are experts in Japanese. So unless you are doing the following: 1. Refering to a new translated chapter from Chang Yi. 2. Paid for a translater to translate the Guyver chapters and have it published for others like myself to see. 3. Something simular to the above that can be proven to be a correct translation. The above is the rule. Live with it. Topic locked. Edit 1: When you become an Admin or the owner of this board you can then overule a full mod of this board. Until then you either go through me or Matt to unlock a topic.
-
New Max Factory info with Pics and a request
Yup that is Guyot (note cap G so start reading rules on grammar). You can then when you increase the size of the pic too, matches up with other pics taken. A friend of mine is at Wonderfest this year, so if we are lucky we might get some pics. Though he's more into Macross (and other mecs) than Guyver so we need to be lucky.
-
Mistake
Or do something very simple. Read the rules.
-
WG-Fic Site updated 01/11/04
Updated the WarriorGuyevr Fan-Fiction site. For details see the updates section of WG.com.
-
Warrior Guyver C Question...
Read the fiction and the date files and figure it out.
-
Binary Multiplecation and Division
Have you tied looking for Binary Multiplecation and Division for Dummies
-
THE HORROR O_o !
Next time you start a tread do it properly.
-
Preivew of next Assassin fic
Nope it means that orginally Seven days was going to be 4 parts long. Now it will be a 6 part story. So Part 5 will not be the end of 7 Days (in fact it ends on day six).
-
What are you doing for Halloween?
Lets see, update the site on Sunday.... Before that get drunk on Saturday via lots of beer... play Down Of War a bit and look for any mods for it. Apart from that look at horror movies.
-
Tengu come here please...
In the future use PM's or I'll delete your ass. Topic locked.
-
LF Halloween Special
Great pic Omega. Really nicely done work. Happy halloweeen
-
Preivew of next Assassin fic
There is not date set yet for the next Assassin fic to be published. As for Seven Days Part 5 will be posted next week. Though this is not the final part. There will not be a 6th.
-
New Max Factory info with Pics and a request
Whoa nice pics. Looks like MANY nice models are due for release including Evil Aptom!!!! Ok guys as GR said (afterall he is a mod of this zone) all new posts in regards to Max Factory mdoels are too be kpt in this tread.
-
'dead' users
Good idea, topic locked.
-
Murakami's story of the Guyver Zoalord (Book 4)
There has never been a Guyver Zoalord in the past. Alkanphel killed Guyver 0, captured the unit, gave it back to the Creators. They left soon after. There was not enough time and it was quite clear it never happened. Anything else would be just fan-fiction so topic locked.
-
Image Album
For not reading the rules and for what was is bacially pirate goods you receive 1 stike against you. 2 more and you are out. Topic locked.
-
Preivew of next Assassin fic
Well you should be able to guess from what you said there.
-
the guyver series reaching its end
Simply put the 2 "dead" zoalords still have zoa-crystals in tact so new replacement zoalords can still be made. If Takaya wanted he could have the story go on forever. Well until the guy dies, but you get the point. As for you, BYE ZAKA!!!! You're banned and stay banned.
-
This Is Important, Please Read Everyone.
I'll not be joining this as I've no intention of buying FF11 for a long time. Next game on my list is Halo II. As for playing clan games and Guyver there is something there I don't see. What this board and site needs is quite simple. For the WG.com team and I to get off our lazy asses and update the site. And keep it up to date. It's that simple.