Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sully

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sully

  1. This forum is now an old archive from a backup I found while upgrading and migrating to the nwer version 3 of PHPBB. The new board can be found at: http://warriorguyver.com/phpBB3/
  2. http://warriorguyver.com/phpBB3/index.php
  3. http://warriorguyver.com/phpBB3/index.php
  4. Evil LOL
  5. I figured out how to restore the old stuff Can't merge it with this board has it's doesn't like the idea. BUT has this forum is using a different part of the database I was able to use the old version of this board to recover an even OLDER backup, I'm locking the old board down and it's there for people to look at for an archive feature.
  6. Discovered my old backup from 2004.... this should be interesting.
  7. btw if the messageboard looks down it's cause I'm still workin on it You've been warned
  8. It's the converter I've used. Looks like I can recover stuff I didn't expect to. So might be able to get Pre hacked stuff back, who noes, this is still been worked on so bare with me please.
  9. Ummm I killed some Avatars
  10. I've upgraded the messageboard and found an interesting converting tool, seeing if I can recover some VERY old stuff. Still on test IF this is possible.
  11. To bring some points together about Eliminator: 1: It's got a mission which is to kill Fiona O'Conner, this above all is it's number 1 on it's list. While it will only obey Alkanphel it is based on an advanced version of the WG Friend and Foe system so will recognise Imakarum has something of importance to his master. 2. Alone against Zeugma for example it would be in trouble IF she got it cornered and had done a very powerful focused atack on ALL 3 Control medals. Zeugma's powers where NOT what it was designed to fight. 3. It was designed to fight a Prototype WG Type 5 unit and basically has shown in the story none of her attacks (or any person unluckly enough to have the same WG type unit that is human) will be unable to cause it damage. It is also the same for a Standard Unit-G has WG's have all their basic attacks too. 4. Fight from 7 days shows it's capable of been hurt by Fiona IF she is in the Dreadnought armour herself. 5. It feeds from a HSL, the more power it gets the more it's abilities are enchanced so that if something like Dreadnought faced it Eliminator would be able to match him. 6. The Elminator is basically my idea of an Enzyme 1 type character for the WG has such it gives a needed fear for characrters in the story.
  12. Note: The Solom Type 1 unit, is efectively a Guyver unit, in that it makes Alkanphel "out of control" has well has gives him regenitive powers and a few other things like vibrational blades. What it doesn't do though, is bio-boost him much if not at all (efectively it even things up a bit with Dreadnought).
  13. Just clarifying something an Aceaer on Zeus simply wouldn't be worth it, you're talking at most a 12% increase in powering his own abilities. Has for things like the Rail Gun on the Aceaer itself it wouldn't work much better than it would on human. Simply put Agito wouldn't be too pushed to aquire one, even more so when he likely wouldn't trust it (simply put if you've not cought on the reason ACTF have access to Aceaers is because the Creators WANT them to have it, look at Assassin fic to see what happens if they don't want them to have it). Also most of all tech in the fic thats modern Creator made is designed to fail against the Creators, even the new Guyvers (ref the Datafiles). They have learned their lesson with the Guyver Zoalord. Though IF this effects Angel and Sadah is another matter.
  14. I've found soemthing nice I'd like to change the board too. Soo at some point between this weekend and not if you find the messageboard turned off don't be shocked, I am working on it
  15. Yup, imagine what would happen if Dreadnought's HLS stopped for example.
  16. Who said Alkanphel still lives????
  17. Umm Frost... Alkanphel was fully restored to his old self when he got his unit. Even though it's bio-boosting system was rather nerfed it did have a healing system which repaired the past damage to him.
  18. No comment ahh not used that one in awhile.
  19. Not yet, but will be soon. moving house first, already tooooo many books / DVD's etc to move.
  20. I can't wait to see this
  21. It would be basically the most powerful thing in the WG fiction and at the same time under the verbal control of the Zoalords. It would be like having the most poweful pet ever.
  22. Sully replied to McAvoy's topic in Guyver
    Got it in the post yesterday, will be watching it this weekend
  23. Part 6 is now with James for editing. But it's ended at a point I'd not orginally planned. RL getting in the way at the moment (yet another house move loming). On the plus side, part 7 will not be a year away But most likely there will also be a part 8 or just a very large part 7.
  24. That was because you where using a cached webpage
  25. As you might have noticed I've updated the ole messageboard to a newer version. Porblem with this is older themes are now gone so will this weekend have to look for some new ones. Does anyone have any requests (something you've seen on another board for example)?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.