Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. Aptom and Val meet face-to-face at last...this oughta be good.
  2. Another example...someone who believes that notions of order and virtue are nothing but illusions, whilst chaos, violence and mayhem are the norm. Case in point...Cletus Kasady, better known as Carnage. I mean, yes, I know that people would argue that the Joker would better fit this category, but the Spider-Man/Batman crossover showed that their methods are quite different. Carnage favors numbers and actually seeing his crimes up close, whereas the Joker prefers a more "artistic" and "theatrical" approach to his crimes. Just to give you an idea, here's a panel from Amazing Spider-Man #363:
  3. My idea of a "Most Evil Villain"...the kind of guy who'd make other villains a little nervous, to say the least. Case in point, check out this scene from the Marvel Heroes MMO:
  4. I'd practice using it as often as I could, just to get a handle on it.
  5. Haha, i know exactly how you felt when it was revealed who the winter soldier is. The girls at our back even gasped, giggled and squeeled "how handsome".
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqVHNzRtnlY
  7. http://www.fandango.com/movie-trailer/exclusive:_captain_america:_the_winter_soldier__secure_the_ship-trailer/155540/2440466900
  8. Re-watched the trailer, saw that one of Star-Lord's associates is listed as "Yondu Udonta"... Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
  9. Well, Groot's vocabulary's kinda changed since then too.
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM "Oh I'm sorry...I didn't know how this machine worked."
  11. When do we start? We just did.
  12. Think that's hilarious? How about this...there's a town in Michigan called Hell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
  13. I am just SICK of remakes in general...aren't there any original ideas left?
  14. It's possible, although they're gonna have to explain how the Skull survived the events of the first movie...
  15. "Before we get started...does anyone want to get out?"
  16. So...any word on the next chapter yet?
  17. So...did anyone else have a "spit-take" moment after reading this chapter?
  18. So the plot thickens...interesting.
  19. Fact: Malekith will be played by Christopher Eccleston. Here's some background on Malekith, for anyone who's curious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malekith_the_Accursed
  20. One thing I find amusing is that one of the armors is the Silver Centurion... In the comics, that was the suit that Tony used to battle Obadiah Stane (the Iron Monger).
  21. The Hammer shall descend once again... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWhXL-ADGY Loki returns, but the threat this time...is Malekith the Accursed!
  22. UPDATE: http://www.geekrest.com/2013/03/director-shane-black-talks-extremis-virus-in-iron-man-3/
  23. UPDATE - NEW TRAILER!!!!!! http://youtu.be/kEIVPiTuYkQ
  24. Okay...this is going into a really weird area now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.