Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Japan Legend / Guyver Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jerrygoodman

Member++
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jerrygoodman

  1. First appearance of the Taskmaster!
  2. Showing off some back issues from my library:
  3. Oh man, if that happens, it'd be a good back door for the FF to show up...
  4. We're looking for Kevin Bacon!
  5. Random thought, but I've been wondering, could this guy possibly be Psyklop? https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Psyklop_(Earth-616)
  6. There's something I never told you...
  7. I just hope he's okay!
  8. As I wait to see what happens with this movie, I gotta say...this is some pretty kickass music:
  9. Every time I see this version of Namor, I keep thinking of Kotal Kahn from Mortal Kombat...
  10. Just poking in, still holding on to some glimmer of hope...
  11. "You don't need passports. We're the Justice Society."
  12. Would like ANY form of closure at this point...
  13. "Heroes don't kill people." "Well, I do."
  14. Deask does look an awful lot like Darkseid...
  15. Actually it's Gorr the God Butcher. Here's the backstory: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Gorr_(Earth-616)
  16. "You flicked too hard, dammit!"
  17. The Illuminati will see you now...
  18. So...I'm assuming there's still nothing? Just gotta keep the eyes open, I guess...
  19. Not every god has a plan...
  20. Saw this pop up on YouTube, figured it may be of interest.
  21. Contact lens...sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.