Everything posted by jerrygoodman
-
Hey kids, comics!
-
Hey kids, comics!
-
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
Oh man, if that happens, it'd be a good back door for the FF to show up...
-
Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
We're looking for Kevin Bacon!
-
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
Random thought, but I've been wondering, could this guy possibly be Psyklop? https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Psyklop_(Earth-616)
-
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
There's something I never told you...
-
Yoshiki Takaya Spotted!
I just hope he's okay!
-
Black Adam
As I wait to see what happens with this movie, I gotta say...this is some pretty kickass music:
-
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Every time I see this version of Namor, I keep thinking of Kotal Kahn from Mortal Kombat...
-
Deadpool 3 (Spoiler Warning!)
Oh. Boy.
-
New Chapter status?
Just poking in, still holding on to some glimmer of hope...
-
Black Adam
"You don't need passports. We're the Justice Society."
-
New Chapter status?
Would like ANY form of closure at this point...
-
Black Adam
- Black Adam
"Heroes don't kill people." "Well, I do."- Thor: Love and Thunder
Deask does look an awful lot like Darkseid...- Thor: Love and Thunder
Actually it's Gorr the God Butcher. Here's the backstory: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Gorr_(Earth-616)- Thor: Love and Thunder
"You flicked too hard, dammit!"- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
"Well that's something..."- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
The Illuminati will see you now...- New Chapter status?
So...I'm assuming there's still nothing? Just gotta keep the eyes open, I guess...- Thor: Love and Thunder
Not every god has a plan...- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
A dream...or a nightmare?- YT vid discussing Guyver Anime
Saw this pop up on YouTube, figured it may be of interest.- Moon Knight
Contact lens...sure. - Black Adam