• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a good quote. I like it.

The good news today is that I paid off my loan on my Toyota Highlander over a span of 6 years. The bad news is I owe the bank $797. 98 in interest and late payments. I feel like they shafted me just a

For people to listen to your story you've got to listen to theirs and understand the point they are trying to make to you.  The world for the most part is what you make of it. There is a lot to b

• 2 weeks later...

Have you checked out my video I posted in my blog section? You'll be wanting a barn owl again after watching it :)

Yep. I couldn't resist. I'm in the mood for meat loaf today. Been forever since I had it, Chernaudi. :eat:

Edited by Jupiter
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wonder if there is such a thing as mental sleep. You're awake, but your mind just isn't active. It's like you go to a dark place as if you were asleep...kind of weird, but I feel like I'm far far away. I don't feel with it today. 

is it daydreaming?

Well. It's like I'm asleep, but I'm awake. Sometimes I have huge gaps of memory loss too. Like I can't remember something even though it happened. Sometimes it's really important but I forget and than sometimes I get where I'm in some sort of really off state where I'm just not with it. It could be my medication. 

i think this phenomena of blacking out is something i been seeing lately.

my brother had it, where he lost great swathes of memory.

personally, I had an incident the other night where my head felt like it had flipped upside down. it was like i almost lost consciousness. there didn't seem to be any trigger.

it could be medication because I am taking sertraline. (zoloft)

i think this phenomena of blacking out is something i been seeing lately.

my brother had it, where he lost great swathes of memory.

personally, I had an incident the other night where my head felt like it had flipped upside down. it was like i almost lost consciousness. there didn't seem to be any trigger.

it could be medication because I am taking sertraline. (zoloft)

I think you're right. One of the side effects of celexa is short term memory loss. But it's been really bad lately. I've been at a loss for certain words that would other wise be easy for someone else to remember. I had a bad memory before the medicine, its just a lot worse now.