• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a good quote. I like it.

The good news today is that I paid off my loan on my Toyota Highlander over a span of 6 years. The bad news is I owe the bank $797. 98 in interest and late payments. I feel like they shafted me just a

For people to listen to your story you've got to listen to theirs and understand the point they are trying to make to you.  The world for the most part is what you make of it. There is a lot to b

• 2 weeks later...
if they brought it to PC I would buy it for PC.

Have you bought Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 for PC from Steam? They recently released those on Steam. If they did those, its probably a chance they might for Final Fantasy X and X-2.

Honestly though. If they had DLC content for X and X-2 for the PS4. Like new weapons, costumes, more storyline, etc. Than I'd see the reason to buy it again as being the only reason why I bought it on the PS3 was because it had been ages since I played it. 

But now there really isn't a reason that warrants me to go out and buy it for the PS4. The only reasons would to be for PS4 trophies....but thats not reason enough. So I may just have to pass on it. 

Yes, I have final fantasy XIII on pc. I am not a huge fan of XIII-2 though so I am in no rush to get it. I might pick it up in a sale.

Do you use and download mods for the game? I know thats the awesome thing about PC. Console commands and mods to make the games for interesting. I know there's CP cheats on the computer.

I honestly used a Game Genie save editor on my computer for the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII. Because I beat the game 3 times without cheating. So I used GG just to replay through it. Wasn't in the mood for grind. I just thought it'd be cool to play through the story with everything.

How to use. You put your PS3 save file on a USB flash drive and you edit it from your computer. Doesn't matter if you have a desktop or laptop to run it.

Here's the mods being used under Game Genie on the PS3. Pretty amazing huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W02YbAbsLo

Edited by Jupiter

I don't see the point to be honest. the only mod I would play is one that adds more story or more areas.

I don't enjoy a game if I cheated. it takes out the progression and that ruins the game because I feel rewarded when I can progress.

when I get more crystarium points I can add more abilities and I feel like I'm getting stronger.

I don't see the point to be honest. the only mod I would play is one that adds more story or more areas.

I don't enjoy a game if I cheated. it takes out the progression and that ruins the game because I feel rewarded when I can progress.

when I get more crystarium points I can add more abilities and I feel like I'm getting stronger.

Fair enough. But what about mods for costumes and weapons or extra characters? 

yeah that sounds cool! I'd love to give lightning some new dresses! not like in that ridiculous trequel though, that was awful. I mean more . like in fairytail.

heaven's wheel armour...!!! http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/4/45/Heaven%27s_Wheel_Armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20130303202012

• Like 1

Well. Everything went the way I wanted last night and its less for me to deal with. On another good note. The weekend is here and I'm very thankful for that. I'm hoping everyone else has a wonderful weekend for themselves. :)

Edited by Jupiter
RUGBY!! a real sport!!

would you watch the world cup? are you interested in the six nations at all?

You bet. I love Rugby and Soccer. I mainly just watch a lot of it on TV or the Internet when I can. Yep. :whoo:

Pretty exciting!

Edited by Jupiter