Funny pics

Wiedergänger

Guest DekaRed
Well, uh...this isn't the question spot!!! lol, nice pic deka! Did you make it or find it off the net?

edit: heheh two can play the picard game!

great pic, lolz i luvs it

i actually found that pic and thought it was really funny, but i have been waitin for months for the right moment to use it.

great pic, lolz i luvs it

i actually found that pic and thought it was really funny, but i have been waitin for months for the right moment to use it.

That it is my friend! I showed it to an acquaintance of mine and he laughed so hard his cheeks hurt...^^;

Excellent Deka! Glad I did something useful for once

heh, a lightsaber!

{[][][][][][]0[][]{|))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Zerrei?en!

• 2 weeks later...
interestin... this is what vista looks like?

so how did ya get it lookin like that if its still xp?

The wallpapers, cursors and sounds I found off the net. But the sidebar, being insanely difficult, I had to copy it off my dad's Vista system. Then I had to find a program called alky apps, and use that to emulate the vista interface. The start bar is a program called Vistart, easy to download off the net, as with the little thumbnails-visual task tips. The 3d flip program is called shockaero, completely free of charge. The theme I found off the net somewhere, and the orb fix is called viorb, all free. Put it all together and you get windows Vistaxp! lolz. Needless to say it took me awhile to find all of this stuff and get it to work together, but I feel the end result was worth it :badgrin:

hmmmm, r u sure its not just the "vista transformation pack" which i seen on ya start window, and have researched?

The transformation pack I used to get the boot screen and log in screen, other than that, I didn't use it because it writes over, in my opinion anyways, important system files, and I really don't want to run the risk of messing up my computer. But you can use the transform pack if you like, you might not get the same results, such as the side bar and the tool tips, transform pack gives a different one that you can't add gadgets to, unlike the one I'm using. Great eye btw for seeing that. here's a screenshot of the transformation pack, there are differences as you will be able to see from my desktop:

post-243-1187491681_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zerrei?en!

• 3 weeks later...